ff=(mjht)..v-day bash.the end.(part 6,pg23)du c:-) - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Dolly!!!! Yaar pls pls continue...
u have to do it...
this 1 was very well written.... so damn emotional...
Pls continue asap... love u!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do continueeeeeeeeeeee
OMG OMG.. dollyyyyyyyyyy...??
maarne ka iraada hai kya.??
it ws lovelyyyyyy dear..
beautiful start..
pllzzzzz cont soon..
n thnxx for d pm..
awesome parts very nice....please continue soon!!!!
yaar id ff main bhi sajan ne mujhe rula diya. plss jaldi upadt karna

Great part dolly!!!just great......and you have to continue so continue fast the feelings the exact emotions of characters are very well described aur pata hai mujhe melodrama kya lag raha hai u write so well and then ask should i continue?so waiting for the next part.....and thank you for pm!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thanku guys so so so much 4 ur response n i am still waiting 4 many special people who havent read
it
pls comment guys

n guys i'll update soon may be today or by tomarrow morning
Dolly....i can just say that i didnt want to read this....coz i knew that when u will describe it....it will be something as peircing n as painful as seeing it in real!!! why u did this dolly??? now waiting for the epi has become even more difficult!!!!  I dont have words to describe what i felt reading this......so realistic so subtle yet with every emotion just perfect!!!
I luv u i luv u i luv u dolly....and dont ask questions like "shud i continuue"!!!!!!wonder if aamir ask am i a gud actor n shud i do more films???? or if mohit asks am i dat good that i shud continue with mjht!!!!jaise in sawalon ka koi jawab nahin except a blind yes...so is not there for the question "shud i continue"...ofcourse u must at any cost and that too very soon....this is an order.I am dieing to read this dolly as well as see the epi....cant wait for both.and no golden lines to u for this one....coz every word in this  itself was so deep n heart wrenching that its not possible to make out a few.
just for this gift u have given to all of us i am gonna give u....πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Loads of luv...n a big tight hug just for u jaan....mmuaaahhhhhhh.....❀️
Continue as soon as possible!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
malika

Originally posted by princessyashika

Dolly....i can just say that i didnt want to read this....coz i knew that when u will describe it....it will be something as peircing n as painful as seeing it in real!!! why u did this dolly??? now waiting for the epi has become even more difficult!!!!  I dont have words to describe what i felt reading this......so realistic so subtle yet with every emotion just perfect!!!
I luv u i luv u i luv u dolly....and dont ask questions like "shud i continuue"!!!!!!wonder if aamir ask am i a gud actor n shud i do more films???? or if mohit asks am i dat good that i shud continue with mjht!!!!jaise in sawalon ka koi jawab nahin except a blind yes...so is not there for the question "shud i continue"...ofcourse u must at any cost and that too very soon....this is an order.I am dieing to read this dolly as well as see the epi....cant wait for both.and no golden lines to u for this one....coz every word in this  itself was so deep n heart wrenching that its not possible to make out a few.
just for this gift u have given to all of us i am gonna give u....πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Loads of luv...n a big tight hug just for u jaan....mmuaaahhhhhhh.....❀️
Continue as soon as possible!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
malika

mallu i borrowed th sammy ki seedhi i knew mujhe tere aane k baad channe k jhaad pe phir chadna padega
but i lov u tooooooooo really n ur os m still waiting kab likhegi tu n cum to mansion n i loved ur icon yaar its mindblowing

how did u make it tell tell
as usual, ur lovely writing skills rock!! superb imagination dear dolly.....gr88888888888888 fantabulous....