plagiarism indeed is a very sad issue
please refrain from copying work that doesn't belong to you
and if you do please make sure you give credit to the original writer

cheers
Hina
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by spln

Another one Nidha/Rabia...

I got a PM reporting this one, from a reader who wishes to remain anonymous...

please take a look, i sure hope the writer can explain herself and not get her ID canceled... plagiarism is such a sad affair...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1342613

Original Links:

https://www.angelfire.com/stars5/donnasantos/siyetangsweet.html

https://www.4to40.com/fastforward/index.asp?id=522

https://academictips.org/blogs/great-marriage-story/

cheers,
nj

i guess i this is the place where i can explain myself......see i didnt knew that both the topice i have written have been posted on another site besides one which i know bcoz i myself posted on them..................i have noticed that these topics are on more than on one site......so i am really sorry for posting them out here......i dnt get a chance to explain myself...........so what all i can say is i wont be posting anymore topics bcoz i am nt sue antone has read them earlier or not n if they r on other sites......someone is saying i copied it..i can also say some one copied my work.but i guess its hard to prove..........so in the end all i can say is u have already closed of the topic i wrote so kindly close the other one too as i dnt want anymore accusations n feel bad abt it.......n get anymore warning.i love to browse this site a lot n dnt want to be kicked out of it....n plz tekk me wat can i do to correct this warning situation.......here is the link to other topic that i posted..............https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1342613........i hope i wont be kicked oyt.i promise from here on i will be just a silent reader n will only post comments to the topics.....i hope i made myself clear n if there is anything else u want me to do i will......n plz close the topics n vanish them in sir as the never exsisted bcoz i dnt want to be embarreseed anymore without being my fault.....plz dnt take it in a wrong way its just too much for me to clarify to everyone who excuses as i am a very sensitive girl.......wudnt be able to take it anymore.thanks
Originally posted by topsyturvy23

i guess i this is the place where i can explain myself......see i didnt knew that both the topice i have written have been posted on another site besides one which i know bcoz i myself posted on them..................i have noticed that these topics are on more than on one site......so i am really sorry for posting them out here......i dnt get a chance to explain myself...........so what all i can say is i wont be posting anymore topics bcoz i am nt sue antone has read them earlier or not n if they r on other sites......someone is saying i copied it..i can also say some one copied my work.but i guess its hard to prove..........so in the end all i can say is u have already closed of the topic i wrote so kindly close the other one too as i dnt want anymore accusations n feel bad abt it.......n get anymore warning.i love to browse this site a lot n dnt want to be kicked out of it....n plz tekk me wat can i do to correct this warning situation.......here is the link to other topic that i posted..............http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1342613........i hope i wont be kicked oyt.i promise from here on i will be just a silent reader n will only post comments to the topics.....i hope i made myself clear n if there is anything else u want me to do i will......n plz close the topics n vanish them in sir as the never exsisted bcoz i dnt want to be embarreseed anymore without being my fault.....plz dnt take it in a wrong way its just too much for me to clarify to everyone who excuses as i am a very sensitive girl.......wudnt be able to take it anymore.thanks

I considered responding to you by PM because you "feel bad" about these accusations, but then I figured that since you've attempted to explain yourself in public, it only makes sense for me to respond here as well.  In most circumstances, it is difficult to prove who deserves credit for uncopyrighted internet material because anyone can claim that it is their work.  However, in this situation, I am certain beyond a reasonable doubt that neither of these stories have been written by you.  If you search text from either of them in google, you will find MANY results (more than 150 for one of the stories).  Some of the results were posted as early as 2001.  Both of them seem to be popular stories by unknown authors that are making rounds on blogs, forums and chain emails.  They are clearly not original fan fictions based on Indian TV serials.  I think at this point it would be better for you to just admit your mistake.  As long you don't repeat the offense, I don't plan to take any actions to suspend your username. 
This is a very good topic
Thank you for this
I have seen many ffs
where it was based on a book or movie
and most gave credit to it
but it feels very bad
when someone plagiarizes
also
I had this one idea in my head,
and I was planning to make it an ff
then I read another story
and it was almost similar
but not exactly
so I pmed that person
and told her about my plot
and coincidentally
what was going to happen in my ff
was somewhat going to happen in hers
but the base line was still different
although the events were similar
so the person gave me permission
and I wrote it
which turned out to be not that good
LOL
but we became great friends after that
so it's not plagiarism
if you give credit
or have permission
and I think you should do both
so it doesn't get you in trouble
*smiles*
m always amazed at how ppl can copy other's works so rentlessly.

plz guys.......be original

whatever you are going to write from your heart, will be as beautiful as you have thought it to be....

luv yourself n others too

lolz
ana
😕
Edited by cool_SK - 14 years ago
thanxx nidha di....!!
it was very much needed....!!

grt post n idea...!!
I have somethin to report

but i'm not sure
Someone copied a bit of my part and put it into their own, making it their own FF.

I knw which FF it is
But would it be right to post the link and stuff herE?
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

I have somethin to report

but i'm not sure
Someone copied a bit of my part and put it into their own, making it their own FF.

I knw which FF it is
But would it be right to post the link and stuff herE?

Sure my Angel cum Devil😈 if u know post it here Mods check this and take appropriate action

Ok thanks Nidha didi

My friend Noreen found this out for me, and i was a bit shocked about it. Even if it was a little bit of the part, it was still copied, without my permission.

With all due respect, i'm not trying to be mean to the writer who copied a bit of my FF, it would have been ok if she told me that. But i was truely hurt that someone else is takin the praise for something they didn't do.

Sorry if i hurt the writer to copied my writing, but this had to be posed

the writing below, is from my FF - Taming the Unkwown

"Armaan!" she screamed, as she moved her head from left to right.

But he didn't stop, he kept kissed her, then coming down from her chest to her stomach and then kissing her belly button, flicking it with his tongue, as he grabbed her waist as kissed her stomach again, and moving up he started kissing her neck, using his tongue to lick her neck completely, his lips leaving dark marks all over the place.

She closed her eyes, gripping on the side of the bedspread she lifted herself up, but armaan's hands came on top of her stomach and pushed her down. Ridhima groaned as she bounced back onto the bedspread.

She copied those parts and put it in her FF..., and i think even more as well.

This is the link to her FF: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1341158&TPN=11

vvvvvvv This was wat was written in hers

But he didn't stop, he kept kissed her, then coming down from her chest to her stomach and then kissing her belly button, flicking it with his tongue, as he grabbed her waist as kissed her stomach again, and moving up he started kissing her neck, using his tongue to lick her neck completely, his lips leaving dark marks all over the place.

"Armaan!" she screamed, as she moved her head from left to right.

She closed her eyes, gripping on the side of the bedspread she lifted herself up, but armaan's hands came on top of her stomach and pushed her down. Riddhima groaned as she bounced back onto the bedspread.

I know it might not be a whole bit being plagiarised but it still means a lot to me

Thank you