General Complaints Thread... - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Swancy, a note has been posted in her FF and a PM has been sent to her.  Hopefully, she will remove the scene promptly.  If not, I will take further action.
swancy, you know, after reading the scene............i m really getting exited to read your fic hunny

u will find me soon on ur thread

and guys...........don't copy yaar

i dont know why you don't use ur own ideas.........and depict it into ur own words

hope this thread will help in a great way

lolz
ana๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Ok thanks Nidha didi

My friend Noreen found this out for me, and i was a bit shocked about it. Even if it was a little bit of the part, it was still copied, without my permission.

With all due respect, i'm not trying to be mean to the writer who copied a bit of my FF, it would have been ok if she told me that. But i was truely hurt that someone else is takin the praise for something they didn't do.

Sorry if i hurt the writer to copied my writing, but this had to be posed

the writing below, is from my FF - Taming the Unkwown

"Armaan!" she screamed, as she moved her head from left to right.

But he didn't stop, he kept kissed her, then coming down from her chest to her stomach and then kissing her belly button, flicking it with his tongue, as he grabbed her waist as kissed her stomach again, and moving up he started kissing her neck, using his tongue to lick her neck completely, his lips leaving dark marks all over the place.

She closed her eyes, gripping on the side of the bedspread she lifted herself up, but armaan's hands came on top of her stomach and pushed her down. Ridhima groaned as she bounced back onto the bedspread.

She copied those parts and put it in her FF..., and i think even more as well.

This is the link to her FF: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1341158&TPN=11

vvvvvvv This was wat was written in hers

But he didn't stop, he kept kissed her, then coming down from her chest to her stomach and then kissing her belly button, flicking it with his tongue, as he grabbed her waist as kissed her stomach again, and moving up he started kissing her neck, using his tongue to lick her neck completely, his lips leaving dark marks all over the place.

"Armaan!" she screamed, as she moved her head from left to right.

She closed her eyes, gripping on the side of the bedspread she lifted herself up, but armaan's hands came on top of her stomach and pushed her down. Riddhima groaned as she bounced back onto the bedspread.

I know it might not be a whole bit being plagiarised but it still means a lot to me

Thank you

Rabia Nidha n every1 else....

i also need to report about this same writer...she has posted some parts from anokee's FF A Perfect Dream
and
there is a lot of similarity i can not tell that it is excatly the coppy please take a look at it...
here is her parts
from part 9 and on....
thnak you
nruti
Nruti, I skimmed through both FFs, and I don't think there is enough similarity for me to call it plagiarism.  Some aspects of the story line seem to be somewhat similar, but the most I can say is that she was inspired by Anokhee's story.  I personally wouldn't mind if another author was slightly inspired by my FF as long as they used their own words.  I'm not sure what Anokhee has to say on the matter.  If she wants to be credited, I think she should PM the writer and tell her that.  If the writer doesn't cooperate, I can try to mediate. 
ok i dont have problem with that its just that some places i dod feel that they were similar to anokee's FF i have pmed her but did not got any respond yet.....i guess its all up to her to do what she wants....thnaks for taking a look at it

Originally posted by SuhanaSafar

Nruti, I skimmed through both FFs, and I don't think there is enough similarity for me to call it plagiarism.  Some aspects of the story line seem to be somewhat similar, but the most I can say is that she was inspired by Anokhee's story.  I personally wouldn't mind if another author was slightly inspired by my FF as long as they used their own words.  I'm not sure what Anokhee has to say on the matter.  If she wants to be credited, I think she should PM the writer and tell her that.  If the writer doesn't cooperate, I can try to mediate. 

I too feel the same... I like both the FF's and they aren't the same.Only the lady relative being rude to Riddhima and her daughter's wedding in Armaan's home is the commonality in both fics!
That girl really dont think had read the fanfic before actually being inspired by anokhees fanfic but since she is my friend i did warn her and she did read the ff and changed it around.
okay everyone sorry to kinda barge in here but actually the day the part was posted i wrote a comment telling her about the similarity in her plot and that of anokhee's and asked her to change it after reading anokhee's ff incase it was coincidentially similar....
i had pmed suhana and anokhee about it....and she said she wud look into it.....now the future parts are out and the similarity is a lot less......
i think doing this is okay, she was only bordering on plaguarism but once i commented on it everything seems to be alright....
and about the convo from anokhee's ff....well anokhee herself has read that and i guess it was sorted by pm itself!!!
love
sumedha
Note: ~

Guys according to Mods its not plagiarism its just inspiration so no need to create it a issue. Enjoy guys....