Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

LOL! Agreed on the idiots bits.

But yeah, that is what I was saying in the last line, maybe IF could provide some way for us to copyright out work? I mean, even on blogs, we post a copyright notice, and get it registered with some website, right? Maybe IF could allow us to do that same?

This is such a stupid situation, some lazy asses can't write and decide to copy, and we are left to find a defend our right to protect something we rightfully own. Messed up! -.-

Thus, life.

@Jot - is there ANYWAY we can land up at Vijay's house and DEMAND our right? 😆 Fer serious. I already made a topic about the nocopy code for every page... some moderators even replied and promised to convey the message to Vijay. But then nothing happened.

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Wow...my above post has so many grammatical errors!

Note to self: Don't type when you have a blinding headache and are half asleep.

Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Butting in as the IP chick here - Intellectual Property whether registered or not, unlike patents tend to automatically fall withing the scope of copyright. 
Plagiarism for those who seem to get confused is touting something that isn't yours under your own banner and saying - Heeeyyy I may be too retarded to come up with my own work - but I can copy other peoples work and pretend to the world at large that it's mine! 

Comprende?
reflorated thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nmyra

Butting in as the IP chick here - Intellectual Property whether registered or not, unlike patents tend to automatically fall withing the scope of copyright. 

Plagiarism for those who seem to get confused is touting something that isn't yours under your own banner and saying - Heeeyyy I may be too retarded to come up with my own work - but I can copy other peoples work and pretend to the world at large that it's mine! 

Comprende?

okay.

Go unres -__-
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I have made a post on "How to become more Creative?" for anti-Plagiarism. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3464460&PID=77369836&#77369836

I was wondering if it could be stickied. I thought it might help new writers to become more creative rather than Plagiarise. 

Love, 

Mishty

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, there's like 3 people that have created posts related to plagiarism and they all want them stickied. Unfortunately, it's not possible for me to sticky them all because it'll just create a mess. If you'd like, I can move your post into the plagiarism thread by V stickied already but if not.. then I'm sorry but it won't be stickied. 
reflorated thumbnail
I post here on behalf of a friend -

My friend, who goes by the name ...Doctor... on the forum, was an IF-Sizzler, with 12004 posts to her credit. Today, as she logged in, she was made a newbie, and was not allowed to post since she had exceeded her quota of posts for the day, but if you check her posts, you see that the number of posts is still at 12004 posts?

What sort of devilry is this?

Also, if complaints of this type aren't in your jurisdiction, could you please direct the people concerned to this post?

Thanks

-Vee
yaqeen. thumbnail
Originally posted by: V323

I post here on behalf of a friend -

My friend, who goes by the name ...Doctor... on the forum, was an IF-Sizzler, with 12004 posts to her credit. Today, as she logged in, she was made a newbie, and was not allowed to post since she had exceeded her quota of posts for the day, but if you check her posts, you see that the number of posts is still at 12004 posts?

What sort of devilry is this?

Also, if complaints of this type aren't in your jurisdiction, could you please direct the people concerned to this post?

Thanks

-Vee

I also noticed the same with few of my buddies. Dunnow what is happening? ðŸ˜•
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
^OMG Vee how did that happen? Did she have WL or was it because of your post?

I feel this is a glitch and will go away :)
reflorated thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina.

I also noticed the same with few of my buddies. Dunnow what is happening? ðŸ˜•

There has been a note stickied on the IPK forum by ~Saraa~ lets hope shit gets fine soon. 😆
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago