Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions-

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

to

Maanada Mayilada Season 5

friends...!!

What is dance?

*~It's the expression of soul through lines of the body and pure movement!

*~Dance transforms images, ideas and feelings into sequences of movement that are personally and socially significant.

*~Dance allows people to discover, explore and develop their natural instincts for movement, enabling students of dance to develop not only their motor skills but also their mental and emotional personalities😛

The new season of MM is gonna kick start from next week....with new participants mixed with old ones from previous seasons winners...give all they give everything and work hard to win the first prize which is a new house worth 42 lakhs😲

Info about the participants:

Girls

1.Payal -
2. Sandra ( host of Aasatha pivathu yaaru, former participant from boys vs girls)
3. Jeniffer - (childartiste from movies like Ghilli, nerukku near etc)
4. Shivani - (serial artise - acted in kamaniye, avaal oru minsaram)
5. Swetha ( MM4 participants regusted Kala master to give her another chance but I will bet on they were asked to do that😉)
6. Suhasini ( former participants from boys vs girls, Vijay TV JN1, Mastana Mastana)
7. Pooja ( tv artiste from Selvi, Kaalki, TP etc, former participants of JN1 1 and Vijay tv JN1)

Boys:

Bala - former  1st prize winner of MM2
Azar - former 3rd prize winner of MM3
Kumaran - former participants from MM4

If I am correct then I guess Lokesh ( I know.again..LOL😆 but she said winners from mm2 - mm4 so I guess he will again as he won 3rd prize on mm2😆), Fayaz, I donno whether Ganesh will as he won 2nd on mm2, I doubt Ranjith will as I have seen on a show on suntv..but it will be gr8 if he comes back😳), Rehman, I have a feeling Mahendran will also participate😕

So what are we waiting for...lets start with the discussion😎

Edited by meli - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok guys this sandra  is apparently a new girl .. i have also news about bala's pair .. its swetha(lokesh pair) .. 

people confirmed so far are Bala,Rehman,Azhar,Kumaran,Mano,Suhasini(jodifame),Swetha(mm4),Pooja(mm4/jodi),Jennifer(gilli fame),Sandra(some new face it seems ..) also rumors about prajin's wife as well,Pooja(jodi fame tall one) and few new faces 😊
Edited by DesiGirlRuby - 14 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I'm sort of excited for MM5 since it will be more competetive but at the same time I was hoping for all new faces.

Bala and Swetha should be interesting to watch.  Let's wait and see!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
today we will be knowing who are the participants of mm5... it must be a rocking show...
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the news

Are you sure that LOKESH are not in MM5

happy ma  about sandra
Karamel thumbnail
the girls confirmed so far are ...

Swetha(mm4 lokesh's)
Suhasini(jodi fame)
Pooja(tall one jodi fame)
Sivani
Sandra(prajin's wife)
Jennifer(gilli fame)
a fair gal whoz name i've forgotten ..
Pooja(mm4 & jodi fame .. she'l come next week it seems)
also two other old mm girls  ..

as for the boys ..
Bala
Rehman
Azhar
Kumaran
Mano
from the shadows shown on the show i saw someone who look a lot like fayaz ..
Kalamaster said old winners(guys) returning .. so yes fayaz cud be in ..
Karamel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fazra

thanks ma

i don't want sandra prajin wife

she is very old ma not pair with azar

😭
😭

aww the worst case senerial has happend .. shez with azhar 😡 

also fayaz is in with pooja(mm4jodi fame)
iam concerned about rehman's pair though 😕
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DesiGirlRuby

aww the worst case senerial has happend .. shez with azhar 😡

also fayaz is in with pooja(mm4jodi fame)

iam concerned about rehman's pair though 😕

as u all frends say in each post about sandra negatively i need to say tat who knows if sandra rocks in mm5..with azhar.. we must not miscalculate or judge her by seeing her dance in bvg2...

we must wait to see her dance in mm5.. as in jodi or pair dance in bvg2 she did well with micheal in varayo song.. so she has the dancing ability to do as a couple than in single role dance...

so support her frends.. as arthy ganesh themselves got second place why not sandra and azhar...if some good choreo master comes for their team they will surely rock..
Karamel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetygrey

as u all frends say in each post about sandra negatively i need to say tat who knows if sandra rocks in mm5..with azhar.. we must not miscalculate or judge her by seeing her dance in bvg2...

we must wait to see her dance in mm5.. as in jodi or pair dance in bvg2 she did well with micheal in varayo song.. so she has the dancing ability to do as a couple than in single role dance...

so support her frends.. as arthy ganesh themselves got second place why not sandra and azhar...if some good choreo master comes for their team they will surely rock..

everyone in mm will dance its just her attitude .. shez drama queen 🤢
besides i dont think she is better(actually as good as ) than rajini ...
Edited by DesiGirlRuby - 14 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DesiGirlRuby

everyone in mm will dance its just her attitude .. shez drama queen 🤢

drama queen in sense mean she will cry for small small issues tat only na??? but its the channels plan to increase the trp's... in mm nobody does dramas na??