Tamil Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- - Page 3

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
good to hear tat brinda master is back... she rocks the show with kala master and with any actress... is it sure tat rambha is gonna come again.. and as kushboo has gone to vijay tv for the show alagiya tamil magan... she will not join mm5 this time i think..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetygrey

good to hear tat brinda master is back... she rocks the show with kala master and with any actress... is it sure tat rambha is gonna come again.. and as kushboo has gone to vijay tv for the show alagiya tamil magan... she will not join mm5 this time i think..

she is talking a break from judging .. tht is wat i heard .. i'l miss her 😭
SweetyGreen thumbnail
its ok yaar.. missing her is true but real fact is boring to see the same judges..
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
who are the new judges ?

kala master , brinda and rambha

or sripiya , devayani

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Manada mayilada anchor Sanjeev is going to be dad soon..

his wife preethi is pregnant.. did u watch todays episode of jodi no1 season 4.. she looks more changed... u can find out the reason well seeing her..

congratulation sanjeev preethi in advance 😊

Edited by sweetygrey - 14 years ago
Steph311 thumbnail
I was wrong, the judges are not Sripriya and Deviyani. I've also heard that it would be Brinda and Rambha.

Congratualtions to Sanjeev and his wife.
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratualtions to Sanjeev and his wife.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ya brinda master is very good in judging specially than other judges so far...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feb 21 2010

Round: MM5 Grand Introduction Round!!

The set changed.  It looks a bit different now.  Now the participants and the judges are on the opposite side.  They have a camera now behind the dancers on stage to get a back view.  Also there are 2 TVs on set.  There's also a ramp and railing along with some awkward thing in the middle.

Sanjiv (wearing dark sunglasses) and Keerti ( I think she's a Trisha fan since she wore the same outfit as Trisha from a movie like many times before) came with a different song and different moves. 

Judges: Brinda master, Namitha and Rhamba (I like Brinda master but its boring to see Rhamba and Namitha again especially since there are many old participants)

Participants:

Females:
- MM4 Swetha and Pooja
- Jodi no 1 Pooja and Suhasini
- Boys vs Girls Sandra
- New Sivani, Jeniffer, Leethavithy

Males:
- MM2 Bala
- MM3 Azhar, and Fayaz
- MM4 Kiran, Kumuran and Rahman
- New Madan and Karthick  

1) All the girls danced in groups of four
2) All the boys danced in groups of four
3) Gokul and Neepa danced

Overall today was a warm up for the participants, and it was a bit boring to watch.  I liked seeing the old faces but I hate how my favourites are competing against each now and also giving the new people a disadvantage.

This season I really want Rahman to win first place.  He totally deserved something last season. 

Personally I think Kala master asked these old people to come back so people will watch her show now.  Her show dropped a bit.  She brought back the favourites from past seasons.  Example is Bala, the most popular liked male on her show is back.  Now more people will watch the show since the good dancers who the audience like are back.  A lot of people have started watching Vijay TV's Boys vs Girls and Jodi no 1 is always popular, especially this current season.  MM is now competing with Jodi no 1!!  Now Friday, Saturday and Sunday will have good/competetive dance shows for the audience. 

It's gonna be a visual treat for dance lovers!!
Edited by smiles86 - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually they chnaged out the girl Paiyal and brought in a new one called for Leethavathi😛

I thought MM4 Mano will participate this season??🤔

I think many of the male participants are very good technically and will overshadow the girls😳, so will be a slow down for them as a pair😕 It was expected Brinda master will be back as she is on maternity leave, but was hoping to see someone else than Rambha and Namitha. Maybe the 4rd judge will be Kala master or celebrity judge like other shows do have🤔

I personally think MM has quality, variety of rounds, stages and the most imporant, the unity between the partcipants and judges, none of the judges kind of humiliate the participants compared to Vijays TV shows😛  But like Smiles86 wrote. looks like old fav are back to have a direct competition with JN1😉 Its thiruvizha for us who loves dance shows😳😆😆

Anyway,  I heard rumours about Fayaz being paired up with mm4 Pooja, Azar with sandra, Swetha with Bala, rehman with shivani🤔
Good luck to whoever who will be paired up with Azar😳😆😆