Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree with you Meli, MM has much more to offer than Jodi but now I see changes in Jodi.

It's gonna be a bit wierd to see Rahman and Azar paired up with new girls.  If Azhar is paired up with Sandra I am gonna cry.

And where is Kala master?  She said new judges for this season but that was false.  I wonder if she won't judge this season but I doubt it since Brindha is one the leading choreographers right now and it might be time consuming to do mm5 so maybe she is temporary.

I guess we have to wait and see until next Sunday. 
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ya have to wait till next week to know about the 4th judge whether its kala master or some celebrity ....

why is this time kala master dint come wat suspense she is gonna keep...
mitho thumbnail
HI GUYS
have missed ur all😊
I didn't watch mm4, juz some episodes, but I have decided to watch mm5 since some favs are back
and it will be nice to see how the winners are gonig to competite with each other......
Edited by mitho - 14 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
welcome mitho...

this time its just eight jodis in mm5.. tats good as it will be always more than 10 pairs.. and there will be good competition..Edited by sweetygrey - 14 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
gokul and tamil(asst director of mm show) are gonna do entertainment part instead of mano sukumar...it will be more funny and creative...
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all news

what 's the suspences about the 4th judges ???

where is kala master

very happy to see all old faces but boring with old judges ( rambha &namitha)

brinda is too cool

If Azhar is paired up with Sandra I am gonna cry.😭

sandra dances like a loose ponnu
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazra

Thanks for all news

what 's the suspences about the 4th judges ???

where is kala master

very happy to see all old faces but boring with old judges ( rambha &namitha)

brinda is too cool

If Azhar is paired up with Sandra I am gonna cry.😭

sandra dances like a loose ponnu

HA HA HA I THOUGHT OF MENTIONING ABOUT SANDRA.. SHE DANCES LIKE TAT TYPE OF GIRL U MENTIONED... BUT DONT FEEL SHE IS PAIRED UP WITH FAYAZ...

AND I THINK RAMBA NAMITHA CAN CREATE OLD MAGIC TOGETHER..

AND IM SURE WITHOUT KALA MASTER THE SHOW WONT GO WELL.. SO THE 4TH JUDGE WOULD BE KALA MASTER ONLY I FEEL.. OR SHE LIKES A CHANGE THEN SOME CELEBRITY CAN COME.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by sweetygrey - 14 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
and this season 5 the intro to the judges were cool... with choreographers joining them in dance...
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ARE U SURE sweetgrey

Sandra paired with fayaz

who is the pair for AZAR

i like leelavathy for azar or suhasini but suhasini paired with her lover kumaran so no chance
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ya i think for sure sandra and fayaz with anto master as their choreo... and i too like azhar paired up with leelavathi.. both are tsunami speed dancers... it will be wow to watch them..