Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Nice show last sunday, good introduction of the participants and cute introduction of the judges (specielly Brinda master)

The girls did a great job, and the new girl Leelavathy really impressed me :)👏, anyone who have seen in other shows? 
The guys in the first round (Rahman, Azar, Karthik and Fayaz) really rocked the stage - and i am really happy to see Rahman in this round too 👍🏼 .

It was also nice to hier that Gokul and Tamil is going to be the entertainment factor in this episode 👏

well, i am looking forward to the next round and to see who is going to be pairing up...But good luck to all the contestants :) 
Very happy to see Azhar back. its nice to hear that sandra is not paired with him.
I also like to see leelavathi with Azhar. Leelavathi is a good dancer , she was in
Ungalil yaar aduhtha Prabudeva.

It is nice to see rehman back as well, he deserve it but now i'm torn beween
Azhar & Rehman. I love both of them. 'm going to support Azhar. i hope he
gets  a good choreographer.

Niksha also should have got another chance. I hate Namitha has a judge.

And another thing i'm happy is MM4 forum was really very boring bcoz nobody
wrote that much. But MM5 forum is already with so many comments. I used to be
a silent reader but now i think i love to join with MM5 forum. Hope u'll welcome
me.

Hi guys
yes I would also like to see azhar and leelavathi together..but are u sure that it isFayaz and sandra, because I don't like sandra after boys vs girls I don't know y... I didn't like her dance on the intro I have to agree with u she danced like a loosu...reallly hope fayaz will get an another partner....
if it is sandra I will stop watching mm😭
Originally posted by faz28

Very happy to see Azhar back. its nice to hear that sandra is not paired with him.
I also like to see leelavathi with Azhar. Leelavathi is a good dancer , she was in
Ungalil yaar aduhtha Prabudeva.

It is nice to see rehman back as well, he deserve it but now i'm torn beween
Azhar & Rehman. I love both of them. 'm going to support Azhar. i hope he
gets a good choreographer.

Niksha also should have got another chance. I hate Namitha has a judge.

And another thing i'm happy is MM4 forum was really very boring bcoz nobody
wrote that much. But MM5 forum is already with so many comments. I used to be
a silent reader but now i think i love to join with MM5 forum. Hope u'll welcome
me.

ya ur always welcome faz... come on join this mm5 discussion thread... we can discuss a lot... and dont be a silent reader.. have fun..
Originally posted by mitho

Hi guys
yes I would also like to see azhar and leelavathi together..but are u sure that it isFayaz and sandra, because I don't like sandra after boys vs girls I don't know y... I didn't like her dance on the intro I have to agree with u she danced like a loosu...reallly hope fayaz will get an another partner....
if it is sandra I will stop watching mm😭

hi mitho ya as u said i too love to see azhar and leelavathi as both are extreme speed dancers.. but lets wait till this sunday to know clearly who are gonna be paired with whom.. till now everyone say fayaz and sandra are one jodi with anto choreo.. lets see.. and come on dont be so worried if sandra is paired with fayaz as we cannot judge sandra in first itself did u see her dance with micheal in boys vs gals in duet round in red gown she was amazing... so lets hope for the best..
Originally posted by Mayil_irahe

Nice show last sunday, good introduction of the participants and cute introduction of the judges(specielly Brinda master)

The girls did a great job, and the new girl Leelavathy really impressed me :)👏, anyone who have seen in other shows?

The guys in the first round (Rahman, Azar, Karthik and Fayaz) really rocked the stage - and i am really happy to see Rahman in this round too 👍🏼.

It was also nice tohier that Gokul and Tamil is going to be the entertainment factor in this episode 👏

well, i am looking forward to the next round and to seewho is going tobe pairing up...But good luck to all the contestants :)

ya me too waiting to see who gets paired up with whom... and who is gonna be the 4th judge ..
leelavathy was the participant in ungalil yar adutha prabhudeva...she is a great dancer...
Originally posted by goof

leelavathy was the participant in ungalil yar adutha prabhudeva...she is a great dancer...

hi goof this is a very old news u are sharing... 😳
28 feb 2010 episode...

Finally mm5 started with its pairs....im not impressed so much...except a very few of them....

The eight pairs are:
1.Bala-Swetha
2.Rahman-Shivani
3.Karthik-Pooja
4.Madhan-Pooja(mm4)
5.Kiran-Leelavathy
6.Fayaz-Sandra
7.Azhar-Jenifer
8.Kumaran-Suhasini

Judges are - Ramba,Brinda,Namitha and Kala(audience, 4th judge) master!

There are no eliminations until semis and finals...

but one thing i felt was leelavathi and azhar must have been paired.. but its ok as all now decided..

all the best to all the 8 jodis..Edited by sweetygrey - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sweetygrey

28 feb 2010 episode...

Finally mm5 started with its pairs....im not impressed so much...except a very few of them....

The eight pairs are:
1.Bala-Swetha
2.Rahman-Shivani
3.Karthik-Pooja
4.Madhan-Pooja(mm4)
5.Kiran-Leelavathy
6.Fayaz-Sandra
7.Azhar-Jenifer
8.Kumaran-Suhasini

Judges are - Ramba,Brinda,Namitha and Kala(audience) master!

There are no eliminations until semis and finals...

but one thing i felt was leelavathi and azhar must have been paired.. but its ok as all now decided..

all the best to all the 8 jodis..

sweety mm4 pooja is with karthik not madan ....
infact karthik - mmpooja are my fav couple along with rehman - shivani .. imo these two rocked were sizzling .. others were also good ..
i just cant stand that sandra! 😡