Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions- - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Moderators note

Hey buddies,

I know some of you out there are not happy with the pairing of some of your fav dancers and its okay to show your disappointments. But it doesn't allow us to bash anyone cause of that reason, let us keep limited to the constructive criticism instead of any kind of bashing. It may hurt the sentiments of the particular partcipants fans.

Exp:

Calling Sandra aunt is bashing while saying she need to improve her dancing skills etc is constructive criticism.

Let us have healthy and interesting discussions and have fun😳

Cheers
Mels
India Forums Dev Team
A big welcome to the new members who joined our discussions🤗, looking forward read all of the reviews and comments😳

About the pairs, Karthik-Pooja, Rehman-Shivani, Bala-Swetha, Kiran-Leela,  Kumaran-Suhasni's intro was nice cause they seems to complement each other. Cant believe it was the first time Shivani tried on western😲 

Fayaz-Sandra romantic duet was cute but I feel she got overdose of praises compared to others girls who did a better job...the same with Swetha, they all praised her to the core😆 She need to work a little on western as classical is her style😛

I felt the girl who had the best entry and full of energy was Leela...at first I thought it was a boy😲 until I saw it was her😆...she is def a good match...finger crossed Kiran will keep up with her😛 Prem has not explore a lot lately so I think he got good dancers😛

Somehow Madan seems to be full of energy, I think Pooja will lack him if she doesnt work on her stamina😉

It was so rude of Kala master to say Rajini couldnt keep up with tsunami Azar and Jenniffer managed to do that....one of the reasons for why rajini couldnt was coz their choreographer Mani never gave any good scope for her to performance  and her partner overshadowed her instead of complement with her. Anyway let us see how Ramesh will use them both as he was the winning choreo from MM4.

no offence to the ppl who like sandra, buh i hate her.. like some of u guys said, she is such a drama queen. i hate her! i cant belive shes paried up with faiyaz. Then again kala master tried to pair everyone failrly. in my opinion the best dancers got sucky girls! like faiyaz n azar.. oh well lets see how this goes.
Originally posted by shyl14

hi guys!!!!!!!   r u al satisfied with the new MM5 jodis????

im only satisfied with karthik&pooja and suhasini&her pair
Originally posted by shyl14

hi guys!!!!!!! r u al satisfied with the new MM5 jodis????

welcome shyl14 to this forum...

according to ur question im not satisfied with only some of the pairs others are good..

i feel azhar should have given leelavathi as both match each other but jennifer does not match azhar style and speed...

and about bala he does not match swetha as she looks like a kid with him.. bala and shivani would have been nice..

about fayaz and sandra both are good but i don know why every one hate her its jus entertainment leave tat matter frends..

anyways all is decided and over.. we have to jus watch the entertainment and enjoy the show.. all the best to all the 8 pairs..
Hey sorry abt calling Sandra - Aunt.... I apologise to all Sandra Fans... But actually Fayaz looks more younger & he is known to b a Romantic Hero..❤️

He could have been paired up with Shwetha or Atleast MM4 Pooja.... But thats ok...

We have to accept  these pairs as nothing could be changed now & hope Anto master train her well as he did to Dharshini...

I agree with you Meli. Tht was really an overdose praises for Sandra.... Shwetha as she is too young compared with other participants, thy do praise her a lot i guess.

Jenifer & Shivani were gud but thy need to work realy really hard to cope up with the 2 tsunamis😊
Hi Mitho..

I'm not sure abt the links for last performances....... But the program is repeated Every Saturdays at 11:30 pm I(India time)😊

Hi Guys

i think it was a good episode sunday, and i am really impressed with Kiran-Leelavathy/ Kumaran -Suhasini  and the new boys (Karthik and Madhan):) really rocking, sweet and funny perfomances..

i agree with you saying that Swetha looks to old for Bala, thats the only dissapointment (i haven't Sandra other places, so i cant feel you unsatisfaction with her :))

another disappointment was Pooja (from Jodi no. 1), i remember her as a good dancer (compared to her pair) in jodi no.1, but she looked a bit uncomfortable - but i wish the best for her, coz Karthik danced really well :)

//Suba 
hi guys
sorry if i have hurt anyone..I didn't mean it was juzt a bit dissapointed with the pairs...but I am sure that everyone will do well since the 1. prize are two houses...😉

Originally posted by mitho

Welcome shyl14
Am also a great fan of Fayaz n feel very bad to hear that he is paired up with Sandra😭 I hope she will dance better than she did on boys vs girls. Anyways where can I find yesterdays performance....

You can find it on
http://www.thamil.org/tv_shows/?m=view&vid=17620