Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 15th February

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for this fast and great update, aarti! I really enjoy these written updates. I was shocked after seeing the precap. Damodar can't die, he's too good for that punishment. How better would it have been if Savita aai or Manju was in the bombblast compartment of the train. I would give the episode a 9 of 10 because of the cute ArMan scenes, plus Vandita's scene with Archana. The story is moving forward now...

Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago
aaru....gr8 update thnx 👍🏼
Mannu ws wearing a new shirt nd he was looking so cute checks suit him, colour ws gd too 😍
Happy that Vandu finally realised it wasn't Archu's fault I think she wants Archu-Mannu to b tghthr.......all in all a gd ep
The pre-cap was shocking yaar, hope Dbaba isn't dead.... nother mind-numbing twist 😡
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
omg thanks aarti for the breaking news...manav's got a new shirt. 😆
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update Farru !! jst like the epi !! I'd give it a 10/10 .. vry long time naa .. nd m too happy today 😆

ohh now dat they won many awards, they'll get more nd more new shirts/sarees .. 😆
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
quite a number of ArMan scenes today!😍
wish to see more scenes like this.. awesome epi!
thanks a lot for the update!

Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update cant wait for tomorrows episode hope damodar is alright he cant die
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for a gr8 upadte aarti

A gr8 episode.. I like Archu's innocence in 1st scene... How she said wat she felt I wish Manav also does that...
I like kitchen scene too...
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

👏 few good arman scenes superb epi wud rate 10/10.but wat abt damodar baba hope he is fine.dont want another tragedy in arman's life......😔

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Aarti . better episode today . thank God not so much rona dhona . I actually like the way Archana is being so honest to manav .
her biggest goal in life is to love him and she wants him to know that . I also like the fact that if she only has 2 months with him , she wants those 2 months to give her a chance to take as many happy memories as she can .
She really is an angel .The vandu and vaihni scene was beautiful ...
I don't want to think about the pre cap ...
I still cannot believe that there is a possibilty of dam baba dying . The would be a killer blow to Archana , another reason for savita to call her manhoos .