sona65 thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 As usual nani is asking varsha to do all the work. she is insisting akshara not to do her work as its a bahu's zamindari to do house hold work. akshara gets a feeling of how natik used to explain about the maha shivratri festival and she worries that she will not be able to join them

in singania zoo , nandhini apologises to Dj but he doesnt listen, when she is about to leave she turns back and ask Dj to consider taking akshara back home as it is a disturbing her mind so much . akshara is not involved in this ,(blah blah dont know what she was doing all these days!!)

in akshara home, akshara is crying as she feels a girl after marriage is always a trouble in her own house.she cries that she is troubling everyone. and worries that she is helples.. vish consoles her that she is always his pyaari betti and tell everyone that from now on akshara will be having all privileges as before (very touching scene)

in singania zoo, dj is asking to make preparation for maha shiv as a grand function as every year
but gayathri and baabima are worried when aksahra is not there how is that possible..

finally they decide to call back aksahra (!!!!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow
U start off with an update

good job👏

it would be more interesting to see what happens when naitik comes to take back aksh
we have seen a smile on varsha's face, 😊but shaurya gave a stern look😳
sanw thumbnail
felt really bad for aksh, the way she cried repenting for not keeping both the families happy

& the way she said, where should I go, I have no other place than this😭
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanw

wow

U start off with an update

good job👏

it would be more interesting to see what happens when naitik comes to take back aksh

we have seen a smile on varsha's face, 😊but shaurya gave a stern look😳

i'm sorry everyone i was busy yest. hence i could not update..but frm now on, i'll post a short update everyday & the updaters, plz copy in ur update or lock the msg when u guys write a detailed update :)

I was thinking yest. what made Naitik so happy ..what did Gayitri do ke Naitik ran to Maheshwari house, woh bhi in a good mood 😃 it's so surprising na that nobody there knows tht Naitik is coming..and when Shaurya confronts Naitik, none of the family members, not even servants or maids are around....i think he'll leave without taking akshara with him and if he does that, she'll have to come back on her own....in any case, she'll be back before shivratri...wonder why these ppl. decided to bring Akshara back against Daddaji's wish...then they cud have done the same 3 weeks back ! 🤢 what changed now? gangaur was also an imp. festival...
Krinya thumbnail

felt really bad for aksh, the way she cried repenting for not keeping both the families happy

& the way she said, where should I go, I have no other place than this😭

yes that was a very well enacted scene...but trust me, whether or not somebody purposely makes u realize that u don't belong to this house anymore, u start feeling the difference yourself once u get married and as the time passes by....yes, till the time ur parents r there they do make u feel tht this is ur 2nd home, but nothing is the same like before...yes..Aksh is lucky to have her parents support..few don't have that support also...eventually one has to learn to fight their own battles..
Krinya thumbnail
i forgot to mention that at least somebody is talking sense with respect to nandini..at least gayitri knows the nature of mohit's mom and she's right that it'll be very difficult for nandini to adjust with tht female....bhabhi ma is being swayed away with emotions..but in the end, they will have to accept mohit nandini..in a way it's good for akshara....bec. if BM and Daddaji decide tht mohit should be the groom for nandini, at least they will not blame akshara for nandini's pathetic condition after marriage...nandini has done the sensible thing by putting the decision in their hands..
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i'm sorry everyone i was busy yest. hence i could not update..but frm now on, i'll post a short update everyday & the updaters, plz copy in ur update or lock the msg when u guys write a detailed update :)

I was thinking yest. what made Naitik so happy ..what did Gayitri do ke Naitik ran to Maheshwari house, woh bhi in a good mood 😃 it's so surprising na that nobody there knows tht Naitik is coming..and when Shaurya confronts Naitik, none of the family members, not even servants or maids are around....i think he'll leave without taking akshara with him and if he does that, she'll have to come back on her own....in any case, she'll be back before shivratri...wonder why these ppl. decided to bring Akshara back against Daddaji's wish...then they cud have done the same 3 weeks back ! 🤢 what changed now? gangaur was also an imp. festival...

yes Charu
Gangaur was a imp fest but no logic is applied by the creatives!
if at all the women had to get back aksh, then why were they so late
may be now that gayatri (villian) took promise from nandu that she would marry someone other than mohit, feels its the right time to get aksh back. atleast she would have her ego satisfied that it wasnt thru the innitiate of aksh that nandu was getting married😆😆😆
sanw thumbnail

yes, & finally a good news that U would be updating every day.
I love the style of ur writing
I have no problems even if its a short update👏
Krinya thumbnail

yes Charu

Gangaur was a imp fest but no logicis applied bythe creatives!

if at all the women had to get back aksh, then why were they so late

may be now that gayatri (villian) took promise from nandu that she would marry someone other than mohit, feels its the right time to get aksh back. atleast she would have her ego satisfied that it wasnt thru the innitiate of aksh that nandu was getting married😆😆😆

kuch toh hai yaar in b/w...either naitik will say himself ke he'll bring akshara back, before gayitri asks him to....he'll never go if he doesn't want to...he's refused a lot of times earlier..lets wait n watch..today's episode..

after so much emotional blackmailing from nandini, dino didn't react at all 🤢 earlier he wanted akshara back, now he doesn't..everybody has their own demands 😡 time for me to write on RS blog 😃
sanw thumbnail

yes that was a very well enacted scene...but trust me, whether or not somebody purposely makes u realize that u don't belong to this house anymore, u start feeling the difference yourself once u get married and as the time passes by....yes, till the time ur parents r there they do make u feel tht this is ur 2nd home, but nothing is the same like before...yes..Aksh is lucky to have her parents support..few don't have that support also...eventually one has to learn to fight their own battles..

I would rather say akshis lucky to have a father like Vish and a dadi👏
these are the 2 most sensible people around
in the beginning when the family got to know that aksh left the house on the behest of naitik, it was dadi who tried to make rajshri realsie that aksh shouldnt be treated like an outsider
Vish was always a great father
U r right
few dont have support from the family & have to fight their own battles