Thendral 15th to 19th updates & discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Srima.👏MM oda any Varadarajanum sernthu wait panuvaar pola!🥱
I am getting fed-up now. The plot is getting wearisome. Tx Srima. :D
hey people I am back 😃 All moved , settled and internet is back. I can update on thrusday/friday this week. I have a small request, if someone can switch wednesday update that would be great or I can continue thursday updates.

Thanks Srima for all the wonderful update this week.
Edited by gudgal - 14 years ago

Thanks for the excellent updates Sri ma👏 Thanks a lot for stepping in for daisy🤗

Agreed Karthi, the current track goes very slow these days. I think the director has prob to handle TMS and Thendral, looks like when things goes bad for one of those shows, the other will have gr8 while vice versa😆

Anyway...TAs dialogs were so good to his mum 👏until she started to show the emo drama..why do ppl things they can get whatever they want by emo blackmail😡 His mother badly doesnt want to lose her challenge so it doesnt matter whether her son is happy or not🤢

@gudgal - welcome back yaar😃
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Thanks Srima for the update.
thanks for the great updates!
not much has really happened in this serial for the past 2 weeks has it?
Kinda just want thulasi and tamil to meet now. hope that happens soon, and even though i really like how this serial doesn't have the usual dramatic twists and turns that make no sense at all, i'm kinda getting bored with the serial and how it is taking sooooo long to get one scene over with. 
Thanks for the updates Srima..

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.