||Naksh :: Ek KhoobSoorat Rishta # 11 ||

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

starry.phoenix aka shikha
Archana_Naksh aka archana
nasco aka shwetha
naitikakshara aka bhavya
joysorrow aka ankita
ananya_krish aka ananya
manasi_31 aka manasi
sheenalk aka sheenal
zummi03 aka zumra
akshunaitik aka shreya
rising_starr aka anu
diviu aka divya
-A-N-S-H-I-K-A- aka anshika
stutee_22 aka apurva
pari_saumya aka preksha

Here's a Link to the Naitik Singhania aka Karan Mehra Fan Club on India-Forums
Karan aka Naitik Fan Club

Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 years ago

Star Plus and Directors Kut's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai completed a successful run of 250 episodes yesterday.

The unit organized a cake cutting ceremony with the protagonists Hina Khan (Akshara), Karan Mehra (Naitik) present. Also seen was the family of Naitik, but one noted absence was of Akshara's family.

We talked to Akshara aka Hina Khan who seemed the happiest amongst the entire lot present there. "I am very much excited as we have completed 250 episodes today. I would like to thank Rajan Shahi Sir who gave me this big a break. I still remember how nervous I was in my first shoot at Jaipur. But the whole cast and crew made me comfortable. I still go thro' my pictures taken during that first shot (smiles)".

Hina Khan further added that she is missing her Maayka family on this day, as it was with them that she began this journey.

Naitik aka Karan Mehra who appeared equally elated said, "I want to thank all my fans who have supported and loved me as Naitik. I feel happy that we have completed 250 episodes today, and look forward to achieving many more milestones like this".

We wish the entire team all the very best for their future tracks'

-------------------------------

Explore the power of silence with Yeh Rishta...

In an era where hard-hitting drama and high voltage scenes, have become a routine on Indian television, Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai plans to woo the audience by sheer simplicity and by being high on expressions!!

The production house and the channel have planned to rope in a special episode sans any dialogues, highlighting the gravity of the situation where Akshara (Hina Khan) finds herself in. The entire Singhania family is stunned to know that their bahu Akshara knew all about the budding love story of Nandini and Mohit, but never did bother to tell them.

The special episode will be high on emotions and will show the manner in which everyone reacts to this situation. With only the background music to intensify the grave silence in the household, it is for the first time on Indian television that audiences will be made to experience a silent episode.

As Producer Rajan Shahi aptly puts it, "The special episode which is sans any dialogue has come out very realistically. The entire family is stunned to know that Akshara knew about Nandini's love story. The silent episode is just the result of the shock that the entire family has gone thro, and the manner in which they react to it. There is a background music playing to depict the pain of Akshara, but the high point of this episode will be the expressions shown in by all the characters involved".

When asked Karan Mehra aka Naitik, he states, "It was a great experience to be part of such a scene which has no dialogues, and where the focus was predominantly on expressions and emotions of characters. I can't explain in words on how we have shot the scene. It will be more interesting when you watch it".

According to our source, "The revelation of Akshara being a witness to Mohit-Nandini's love story will ultimately lead to the family getting cross with Akshara, so much so that she will have to leave the house. This high point will again bring to focus the dilemma in the lives of a man and woman who are only few months into marriage. It will also bring both the Maheshwari and Singhania families to the forefront, and how they sort out the situations that lie before them will be interesting to watch".

The special half an hour episode sans any dialogue will be aired on 8th January at 9.30 PM'

About Us
On 12th January 2009 Started the Journey of Akshara  to Find the Man of Her Dreams. We Identified Ourselves with Her & Became a Part in Her Guest. We Shared Her Happiness &
 Sadness . She Finally Found Out Her Prince Charming in Naitik & Together they Embarked Upon the Journey of Life. There was No Looking Back Since Then as their Physics & Chemistry Sizzled Instantly & was a Huge Hit Conquering our Hearts & Earning their Name NaKsh (NA from NAitik & KSH from AKShara) . Now We Have a Hideout for Ourselves  Where We All can Discuss of Anything about  our vey own Naksh.
And Here  We  are  HyperActive Notty NaKsh-Olics a  Group of 5 Gurls. starry.phoenix, nasco, Archana_Naksh, naitikakshara & jorsorrow... We Eat, Sleep & Do other Things Thinking About NaKsh !!

By nasco aka sethu

• No Spammin Puhleeeeeezzzzz
  • No Personal Chit-Chattin
  • No Bashin & Thrashins
  • Make it a Habbit to Press the LIKE Button on the Posts You Like or Want To Thank the Member for Sharin & Carin to Post
⭐️EKR Star of the Week⭐️

#1 joysorrow aka ankita (29th Jan. 2010)
stutee_22 aka appu (5th Feb. 2010)
#3 naitikakshara aka bhavya (12th Feb. 2010)

guys..this is the next Naksh EKR thread tht will b updated n continued aft v finish our 10th one....

GOOD MORNING GIRLS...!!!

CONGRATULATIONS..... WE ARE ON 11 THREAD..!!

👏