Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 16th February

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update.👏
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tomorrow's epi will be good.. archu is going to Manav!😍
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update Aarti...
I like the way u highlight the epi!!
like the way Manav and Archu had convo in phone and Savita asking Archu to pray for Damodar baba and Sulochana consoling all scenes was really good and very well enacted by very one.
But the most i loved was Sushant he is brilliant in enacting emotion scenes i have started liking more as a actor day by day.
I would rate 9/10
Edited by nishr - 14 years ago
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone

@Nish .. thanks .. i thought i might try something new ... im glads its being apperciated !
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Aarti .
Nice episode , sad also to see all the chaos in the hospital and to see manav in this state .
Sushant was very good today . Manav needs Archana very badly right now , she must go to him ASAP and maybe she can even find her baba ...
ChiggyWiggy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Storyline... Hope some great twist comes up...

Thanks for the update
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I will give it 8/10 because yesterday's precap was shown at the very end of today's episode. I was expecting the story to go a bit further than this after this episode. But indeed, the episode today was a good one. I liked the conversation between ArMan on phone and Arhcu's parents support giving to Sav aai. I felt that the two families are getting much closer now, this incident will pave the way for a Arman reunion soon, I think...Well I am thinking positive, but I really like the way PR is developing nowadays.

And btw, thanks for the quick update! The different text colors makes it easier to both read and divide the different parts of the episode.

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for d grt update. ya really it was a cracker today.eagerly waiting for tomorrow.hope dat all is well.
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, good to see sum happy moments