naitik came to take aksh back - 16th feb

Posted: 14 years ago
i'll write a short update since i dun know who's updating...plz close the msg or paste this before the detailed update :) i hope mods dun have a problem otherwise i won't update..

gayitri calls Rajshri and tells her to send akshara back as therez a pooja in their house..rajshri says that she'll have to talk to Vishambhar coz it was his wish that naitik should come to bring akshara back...dadi is reciting ramayan paath to akshara n akshara is remembering naitik...nani comes and apologizes to akshara for her rude behavior..she says her only concern was that akshara should go back to her sasural bec. aksh is very sad..

gayitri talks to naitik and asks him to bring akshara back...naitik says that he still hasn't talked to akshara and it'll be very unfair if he brings her for the pooja only...bec. her parents will think that they've forgiven each other and forgotten their differences while this is not the case...gayitri asks him to think about it..

rajshri tells dadi tht gayitri is calling akshara back..shaurya tells her that they must not send her back bec. now that they need akshara, they're calling her ..they haven't forgotten anything..

gayitri is looking for naitik..rashmi tells her that naitik has gone to Maheshwari house..there, nani takes akshara to the market to buy saarees for pooja...rajshri is packing gifts to send to Singhania house on the occasion of shivratri but shaurya is unhappy..gayitri is happy to know this from rashmi and she calls Rajshri to tell her the same...Rajshr is very happy to hear this...she puts the phone down and naitik is there on the door..but shaurya is not happy to see him...

precap was Varsha asking Naitik that therez a huge celebration at his place? and Naitik says yes, all relatives come for the pooja..Shaurya tells Naitik that this is the reason why he came to take Akshara back?Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
I hope Shauraya gives him a good piece of his mind.

Judging by the SBS video, it looks like Naitik and Akshara haven't settled their differences so it's stupid that she went, but I hope that Shauraya gives Naitik a good bashing. Perhaps this will open Naitik's eyes.
Originally posted by Rahm

Judging by the SBS video, it looks like Naitik and Akshara haven't settled their differences so it's stupid that she went, but I hope that Shauraya gives Naitik a good bashing. Perhaps this will open Naitik's eyes.

I hope Shaurya's taunts open Naitik's eyes...he asked him if he was taking his sister back only because of the guests 😃. There is no one to stop Shaurya now
Originally posted by Nishitah512

I hope Shaurya's taunts open Naitik's eyes...he asked him if he was taking his sister back only because of the guests 😃. There is no one to stop Shaurya now

yaar Shaurya, should give Naitik achche se........yaar again coz of izzat n abahra ke logon ke wajah se they r calling her....when will they resolve their problems...???m getting tired of these yaar.....
Originally posted by Rahm

lolzz i dun think shaurya will say much ...but yes, whatever he'll say, naitik will get more angry and go back..and aksh will have to come back to her sasural on her own...it's surprising that everybody's opinions should come except naitk and akshara's ! nobody asks them what they want...all of a sudden shaurya got active tdy..he had max scenes..now tht nani is okay, someone has to take her position..

Originally posted by _charu_

lolzz i dun think shaurya will say much ...but yes, whatever he'll say, naitik will get more angry and go back..and aksh will have to come back to her sasural on her own...it's surprising that everybody's opinions should come except naitk and akshara's ! nobody asks them what they want...all of a sudden shaurya got active tdy..he had max scenes..now tht nani is okay, someone has to take her position..

I don't think Naitik will leave. I think he will take Akshara home. I think Shauraya won't taunt him in a mean way, but in a way so that Naitik understands. Perhaps, Naitik will tell Shauraya that he isn't here for the samaj, but for his own marriage and that's why Akshara ends up going..?

😆 😆 😆 exactly......itne dino se he was dormant n now he has become active.....why aren't they talking n resolving their matter......how long this will take.....???
One positive thing....Naitik didnt want to get Aksh just because of the pooja. He said it wont be right to do that. That calls for a celebration...after ages the CVs showed us that Naitik actually does think. He went to get Aksh because he wanted her back.....but I am still waiting for dadu-naitik confrontation.

Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Naitik could care less abt whether Aks comes back or not? He was all melty and gleeful when his mom was drying his hair.. it seems he missed his mom's pampering more than his wife being in his home. And abt the part of him turning angry.. Naitik kya saare anger ka theka le chuka he? Use Aks par angry hone ke liye reason kab se lagne laga? He is in a time warp..he should have been born in 18th century.
Im glad shaurya spoke up, he and vish are the pll with the comon sense in this  mashewari and sighnaia house put together, singhaina's only care about 'log kya kahege' and the rest of the maheshwari's rajshri, naani want akshara to go to her sasural no matter what. im glad shaurya is gona speak up. and im glad naitik realise that his family only want akshara back to save face and not to resolve the problem, but in my opnion he shouldn't bring her back not unless he speaks to her first before taking her.