Sasural Genda Phool Starts on March 1st + Link LQ

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey our Shona's new serial is going to start on March 1st 7:30 Pm... Mon to fri
If already posted you can close this....

And they showed new Promo also....LOL it was really cute and funny....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jai soni was dreaming about Ragzs ... was feeling that ragz was there.... and he was keep on looking at the pic of ragz and said he likes the girl...
Meanwhile ragz is shouting in her bed room....
Asking who put Alarm in her room..."kitini himmat hai mera room me Alarm..."๐Ÿ˜†
and her dad said ... if you go to sasural....
Then she shouts "Sasural MY FOOT.."
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hey guys  here you go...the link....but the Video quality is bit poor.... when i get HQ i will post...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 14 years ago
Wow want to know the time & date sooo badly  thank u SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH Girl ๐Ÿค— new promo nice i dint see it yet if u do get it please post it girl
is airing @ 7.30 was all a bout BB for me  i hate sony tv  very time it comes to 7.30 or 9.00 ๐Ÿ˜ก
we can still see are Ragz now waiting for Ragz i love her soooo much she will rox it for sure
i still think Aamir should hv got the lead actor roll man that will be super awesome!!! just imagine AamirRagz together WOOOOOOOOW
 but we get to see our wonderful sweet Ragz again !!!! I'm happy
thanx again
take care
naley

Edited by naley4ever - 14 years ago
Thanx for the news....
Cant wait for it....

Take Care
Zoya
Thanks so much for posting the link, I will look at it when I get home๐Ÿ˜Š I love the look of her character, seems so fiesty, quite a bit like Bharti, but atleast she is a woman!๐Ÿ˜†
Can't wait for the show, but I'll have to read updates and watch on youtube or something, as I don't get starplus in South Africa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
thnx alot, ragz is awesum and this kinda role totally meant for her, cnt wait to see it, another online show booked on my list lol
Thanks Hasini๐Ÿ˜Š
Ragini is so sweet๐Ÿ˜›
The hero seems to be sweet as well๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by *Sohana*Singh*

Thanks so much for posting the link, I will look at it when I get home๐Ÿ˜Š I love the look of her character, seems so fiesty, quite a bit like Bharti, but atleast she is a woman!๐Ÿ˜†
Can't wait for the show, but I'll have to read updates and watch on youtube or something, as I don't get starplus in South Africa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
same here dear i will  watch it on youtube too
we have starplus but it is one munth late๐Ÿ˜ญ hope fully someone will uplode the epi on youtube๐Ÿ˜› 
thanks for the link
Edited by ghazal_naz - 14 years ago
wow our bhaskar-bharti is finally back
great.
if only armaan was there in the hero's place hmmm..
Originally posted by aishwarya081

wow our bhaskar-bharti is finally back
great.
if only armaan was there in the hero's place hmmm..
dear thats not bhaskar bharti 2
thats ragin (bharti)'s new show called susral ganda phool

even i want to see amir and ragini together again
hpefuly that happen soon๐Ÿ˜›

Babes u rock.. ๐Ÿค— so so happy to see the new promo..n yeah i agree. its super CUTE.. n luv the way Jay imagines Ragz.. n  OMG he is shirtless already.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw Ragz bedroom seq was like. .๐Ÿคฃ  luv her 'devil-may-care' attitude.!!

Thanx a ton for this..!! N thanks for telling the date of the show.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— u made my day..

but alas.. its airing at 7.30pm ...thats working time.. n i wont b able to see it.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

God this is so unfair.. ๐Ÿ’”