success of a song

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
what determines the success of a song? music, lyrics, singer,actors, visuals ...???
Amir Khan is quoted to have said that it is the actor on whom the success of a song depends. many lyricists like javed akhtar, kailash kher and many others are opposed to this & are angry at his statement . Some lyricists are also demanding royalty as they feel that many famous lyricist have died in penury inspite of their songs bein chartbusters. What is your view  about this issue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree with Aamir to some degree.. example:  at first I didnt like the songs of 3Idiots.. infact i found them to be annoying..😆  but after watching the film and the picturization of them.. i just loved all the songs.. ðŸ˜›

this is only true in this instance. 😆

_Angie_ thumbnail
I havent watched 3Idiots yet ,but I liked the songs after I heard them though I had  not liked them much when I had read the lyrics without hearing the song first .

Originally posted by: angie.4u

I havent watched 3Idiots yet ,but I liked the songs after I heard them though I had  not liked them much when I had read the lyrics without hearing the song first .

😲.. *fainted*..
😆
I think good songs can very well survive being picturized on a chimp like Imran Hashmi 😆  So, I would say, Amir is plain wrong here 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I guess there are different factors for different songs....like some of the most beautiful songs have been picturised on Emraan Hashmi..I would rather listen to those songs than watch them...similarly any song picturised on SRK is a treat to my eyes..😆

But mostly I think a catchy tune in a song is what makes me remember it...
_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I guess there are different factors for different songs....like some of the most beautiful songs have been picturised on Emraan Hashmi..I would rather listen to those songs than watch them...
But mostly I think a catchy tune in a song is what makes me remember it...

Ditto here 😃
_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

😲.. *fainted*..
😆

kya hua meenaji 😃 Somehow my plans just keep getting postponed

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Ditto here 😃

goes for me too :)
_Angie_ thumbnail
 a catchy tune and a good voice is what makes a song memorable to me. i usually am not aware of who the actors were in most songs.