Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

17 feb - UPDATE . (intelligent akshara and natik)

sona65 thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Rajshri welcomes natik.natik shakes hand with shaurya. shaurya is not happy. rajshri asks about everyone.
natik says he has come to take akshara, rajshri says akshara has gone to market.
she has made few items favourite of natik.

In singhania zoo, dj is taking about pooja.baabima is worried what to do if everyone asks about ghar ki bahu.
dj replies wat to do and starts to work.. (angry dj.)

At akshara home, natik asks sharuya about "how he is and about his job.shauraya replies only one word.
varsha comes to serve water.
varsha asks natik about the pooja.shaurya says that the reason why you have come ans asked why he did come now after so long? and asked only now u needed her .

In the market, akshara and nani are having conversation and she gets a call from rajshri that natik has come home to pick her up and akshara is so happy(feels like she is smiling after so many years)

shaurya says to natik that he is not taking akshara at heart.he has only one reason that is for the pooja.
shaurya yells at natik  ""what do u think ? if u come and call akshara will we allow u to take her?""
rajshri is shocked. but natik gets up and talks . he says i have come only to take akshara. as you said. natik leaves.
varsha runs behind him.akshara is rushing back home.. natik leaves. she is very excited. but he is sad hope missing akshara.
natik leaves without noticing akshara entering the house opposite to him in another car.
akshar sees him and is confused.she runs inside house and asks "ma why he left?" what happened?"
everyone is silent.varsha explains everything and akshara is disappointed.

In singania house everyone is waiting for natik and akshara , but shocked when akshara is not there. they ask the reason.
gayathri gives all that strange looks !!  he asks has anything happened! but he replies that nothing has happened.
he says he never went to akshara home. (he lies to them to save aksharay from further problems). he says he dint know why but he couldn't go. gayathri is worried and bhabhi ma too.

Akshara cries and feels so worried.she asks shaurya "" he came to take me only na,, then why all these happened?""  shaurya replies that"he never wants to see tears in her eyes"(blah blah)
but akshara says after all he came to pick me. but shaurya is talking his point of view which akshara is not listening.
Akshara says he came to take me thinking that i will go with him. now everything went wrong.

Akshara says he understands saurya and also understands why natik came also. She says the truth is that is my house and to maintain the respect of that house is my duty, because of me there should not be any problem. and that everyone needs me.
He yells at akshara think of your bauji.  Bauji is back and he stares at everyone.

PRECAP: Everyone asks about bahu at the pooja in singania house. when dj replies that he is going to tell everyone a truth akshara enters the hall.. and everyone is surprised !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank for the lovely update btw it was very quick too
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I liked Shaurya dadu today. He spoke sense and knocked some into Naitik as well. He lied to Gayatri and bhabhima 🥳
sona65 thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey ya thank you for the support :) i saw this episode to be very interesting thats why wrote the update quickly for our memebers to know quickly :)
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks..if u can take the responsibility of updating everyday, it'll be a huge favor to me..everyday it's like sometimes someone posts sometimes not and i'm waiting ke if someone doesn't then i'll update...thanks so much :) i need sum rest
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update. Charu I realize your trouble of updating everyday. Really admire your dedication. But I don't watch on tv, read only updates on the blackberry and keep myself aware of what's happening. I would love to help you update, but unfortunately cannot due to my circumstances.
_ritika_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnks a lot 4 d update...😃
i liked d epi after so many days....n specially Naitik👏
sona65 thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

thanks..if u can take the responsibility of updating everyday, it'll be a huge favor to me..everyday it's like sometimes someone posts sometimes not and i'm waiting ke if someone doesn't then i'll update...thanks so much :) i need sum rest

charu sorry i dint know u were updating. ok fine will help u in updating from today :)

sorry was taking up your work yesterday.. am new here thats why..

anyways will update from today ok