Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 17th February

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Notice: Hello my fellow PRians .... tomorrows Update will be late and you can all blame it on my new silly timetable ...😆

A Megabombblastic Episode !!

Short Update

• vinod and manav come to the hospital to look for baba
  • a news reporter hassles maanv n people when maanv shouts at the woman and tells her to stop hassling us ...
  • archu and family see this on the news and archu goes to the hospital
  • aai finds out that baba was in the compartment where the blast took place
  • Dam baba is on the platform floor ... he is drunk and wonders how he got here ... baba didnt board the train but drank in celebration of his Wedding anniversairy
  • Dam baba finds out about the blast and goes home 
  • baba comes home and everyone is relieved ... he tells him how he survived
  • vandu rings manav to tell him that baba has come home .. ArMan hug !!

Long Update
(hospital) vinod and manvav meet kaka and tarun but both parties have no news ... kakka asks what happened at the station ... vinod tells kakka that baba was in the compartment where the blast was .... kakka is shocked and a news reporter comes upto them and tries to get some scoop but manav tells her to go away ... the news reporter asks another woman and a woman tells her she has lost her son .. the reporter asks what message does she want to give to the terorists ... manav gets angry and storms to the report and tells her to stop hassling her ... manav is on the news and archu and family are watching it at home ... manav says he is looking for his baba so stop hasslign us people ... eveyone at home is worried and archu takes aai to aside and says she is going to the hospital because manav is alone ... aai asks her what will she do there .. archu says she doesnt know but manav needs her ... he wont say it but he needs me ... baba says he will come .. archu says no because they need someone home if they get any news ... aai says to go carefully... archu tells shrauvni she is going ot the hospital and to take care of aai/vandu ... shrauvni says ok and to bring back baba with her ...

(hospital) archu reaches the hospital and looks for manav .... she finds him ... vinod sees archu and says she shouldnt have come in these situations ... vinod gets a phone call and archu tell manav that everything will be okay ... a Porter tells manav that all of the dead bodies have been brought to this hospital ... go and see if your father is here .. manav runs to a ward full of dead bodies ... archu cant bare the smell ... they look at one body which has its face covered .. manav goes over to the body to see if it is baba ... manav takes the cover off... they are both shocked ... but its not baba ... manav is crying ... archu supports him ...
(manavs house) vandu is trying to ring manav ... baba asks if she has anynews ... baba says manav might not have network and thats why he isnt picking up ... but dont worry ... nothing will happen to your baba ... Bappa is generous and wont let anything happen to good people .. now go toyour aai, she needs you ... vandu goes to aai ... Sul aai says she has put punni to sleep .. baba says good .. we will have to stay here till we find anything out about baba ... shrauvni is praying to bappa and baba tells aai to go over to her ... Sul aai goes to shrauvni and shrauvni falls into her arms ... the News reporter says ... the bomb blast took place in the compartment where there was a group of actors going for a natak ... Sav aai is shocked and so is everyone else ... the reporter says 15 actors were on board and 11 bodies have been identified but 4 actors are still yet to be found ... according to the list the names are ... the reporter says 3 names and then Damodhar Deshmukh ... aai is shocked ... the reporters said they have no hope for the missing ... aai is crying ...
(train station) a guy is on the floor .. he wakes up .. its baba .. he is drunk, he is suprised he has drunk 2 bottle of alcohol ... baba asks what station is he at .... he sees it is Thames Station ... baba has realsied he hasnt reached his destination .. baba tries to think what happened *FLASHBACK* baba is on the train and the train stops .. baba tells someone to look after his bags ... baba walks off the train ... his producer asks where is he going .. baba says he is going for a walk ... the producer says he knows he is going to drink .. baba says no, today is my wedding anniversairy so i will just have a sip and nothing else ... baba goes to sit down on the side and is drinking .. he drinks too much and falls asleep ..*FLASHBACK* baba is ashamed of himself and he has missed his show ... because of this alcohol he has upset a lot of people .... from now on i will never drink alcohol ... bab stands up and he is suprised about all of the crowds .. baba asks whats happened, is famous person coming ?? tell me ... the shop keeper says there has been a bomb blast on that train ... and has been 5 more bomb blasts in mumbai ... baba says his family must have found out about the blast and now he should ring home ... the line for the pay phone is huge and baba says it will take too long so i will go home instead ...
(Manavs house) baba comes out of the auto and neighbours are speculating .. baba walks into his house and calls for manav ... everyone is happy to see baba ... vandu runs to baba and hugs him ...Sav aai is relieved he is ok ... Sav aai says she wanrd him not to go and you never listen to me ... you gave me a scare on our wedding anniversairy ... what would have happened to me ... its my habit to fight with you .... to hear your lectures ... baba says clam down ... i am back home safely ... nothing has happened to me .. Sav aai says what actually happened ? ... baba tells them what happened and Sav aai thanks Bappa and says sometimes bad habits turn into good things .. Dam baba says sorry to Sul Aai/baba ... Man Baba says it wasnt his fault and we stayed here to give your family support ... Sav aai nodding her head agreeing to Man baba's words ... Man baba says if you were in our shoes then you would have done the same for us ... sul aai says he is right and nothing is bigger than life ... Dam baba agrees with Sul aai and says my family is happy to see me alive but on the other hand i am sad that my actor friends have died ... Man baba supports baba ... Man baba tells vandu to ring manav and tell him that baba is home ... vandu rings manav ... vandu tries to say something but manav says not to worry and that they will bring baba back home ... vandu says baba is home ... manav says nothing and puts the phone down ... manav tells archu that baba is home ... they are both happy ... manav holds archus shoulders and says baba is back home ... they both hug ..
😍😍😍... but then they both come out of the hug ...

END!!!

Precap ... karanjkars house aai says manav doesnt acts good towards archu but now we can pray for these 2 months to go quick so archu can come home and manav can lead his life .... manju is not happy and vaishu vershu are sad ...

It was a megabomblastic Episode 😆😆😆... manavs acting was great .. i loved how he shouted at that news reporter ... OMG the ArMan hug
😍😍😍😍... i loved it how Baba's bad habits saved his life... its kind of ironic though ... Finally we see a backbone in Man Baba ... he has more than a few lines and he took charge.. so for this episode i rate it a 9/10... +1 for the ArMan hug so 10/10 !!

What would you rate this epi ??

Did you like the Update ?? then please press "Like" button to Thank Me!!
Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update...only good thing was Arman hug

but precap is so irritating....
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the updates Aarti...It was awesome.....I would also rate 10/10.......
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! ArMan hug was mind blowing! they acted so well...

Farru!!!! megabombblastic  update 👍🏼
Missed t'days ep bt yr WU made that up.....wow ArMan hug....gosh....cnt even see it online there seems to be a prob wid my IE conn......😭
Waiting eagerly fr tom' ep....hopefully nother hug or m i too optimistic.....2 hugs in 9 months....hehehe the CVs like torturing us dont they??? 😆

sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update Aarti..
I personally did like episode much it was really dragged but the best moment was ARMAN HUG 😍
i would rate 9/10 only for Arman hug.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Aarti . The episode dragged but the last scene was awesome . Finally some relief and joy for Manav , even though it was for a brief moment .
The precap was sad . I a mhappy the karanjskar have behaved , specially theway they treat Shravani . I must say very dignified behaviour ..
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
ArMan hug was so cute...
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, would rate 9 only because of arman hug
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for your update, at lease they didnt drag baba missing!  Thank god he is found! 👏