Posted: 14 years ago
i'll try to make it as detailed as possible coz i'm jus not feeling well tdy..my head is aching too much :(

Naitik comes to Maheshwari house , Shaurya doesn't greet him properly...Naitik tells Rajshri that he's come to take Akshara back home..Rajshri is overjoyed and says that she just received a call from Gayitri..Varsha tells Naitik that akshara has gone to the market with her nani and she'll be back soon...Rajshri asks Shaurya to give company to Naitik while she gets some snacks for him...

Bhabhi ma is worried that relatives & neighbours are inviting themselves to the pooja πŸ˜ƒ as they want to meet Akshara...Daddaji gets frustrated n says that their children have put them in such an awkward position, now whatever is the reality, they cannot hide it...

Naitik tries to talk to Shaurya n asks him about his business n all..Shaurya doesn't give a proper reply..Varsha comes n asks Naitik tht shivratri pooja is done in their house..Naitik tells her that all relatives come for the pooja..Shaurya asks Naitik so it that the reason he's come to take Akshara back? Naitik asks him to be precise..Shaurya says that it's only bec. his family needs Akshara, to save their family honour, they've sent Naitik ? Varsha gets scared n calls Rajshri & Dadi..

Rajshri calls Akshara and tells her that Naitik has come..Akshara is extremely happy n tells the same to nani..she rushes back to her home..

Shaurya goes on and tells Naitik how much Akshara cried all these days....and today he's remembered her? all these days he didn't even talk to her...if he thinks that akshara will go back , he's mistaken.....Rajshri stops Shaurya..Naitik gets up and tells Shaurya that he's doubting his intention..he came here to take Akshara back for the sake of the family who she's a part of and therez no other reason..he says that he should leave now.....

Gayitri and Bhabhi ma are making preparations for the pooja..everybody is happy..

After Naitik left from there, Rajshri is annoyed...but Shaurya doesn't listen..Akshara sees Naitik's car as he's leaving ..Akshara asks her family why did Naitik go back? Varsha tells her everything..

Naitik reaches home..Gayitri asks him about akshara..he says she didn't come..Gayitri asks him did Maheshwari's say something to him? Naitik replies that he didn't go there.....he went there but then he just couldn't go inside ...Gayitri is amused n says tht he must also think about others sometimes πŸ˜ƒ

Akshara is crying n she asks Shaurya why did he did this? Shaurya repeats the same dialogues πŸ₯± Akshara says even after what all happened, Naitik came na to take her back? then why did Shaurya did this? she tells Shaurya that she knows Naitik very well...he never does anything for show off..if he came, that means that he wanted to take her back....they are her family now and she can't let the family honour get tainted...she cannot be selfish now...

Shaurya tells her that it was Vishambhar's condition that naitik should come to talk to akshara without any pressure from anybody and this did not happen..so even if she goes back to her sasural, her in laws will not forgive her and treat her the same way...he tells her that now if akshara goes then she will go against her father....just then, Vishambhar enters....

the precap shows that the relatives are asking for Akshara..Daddaji is about to tell them the truth when Akshara enters (frm the kitchen..back door entry πŸ˜ƒ )
Naitik aaj samajhdhar ho gaya 😊. He went there to get Akshara on his own will   πŸ‘πŸΌ. He is back on track   πŸ₯³
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Naitik aaj samajhdhar ho gaya 😊. He went there to get Akshara on his own will   πŸ‘πŸΌ. He is back on track   πŸ₯³

really..i dun get what will shaurya gain by telling naitik ke akshara bhatakti aatma ki tarah ghar mein ghoomti rehti thi 🀣 nevertheless it was good..whatever happened....a stupid ending to a stupid track ! aaj akshara realized that it's her house...i hope she & Naitik also realize how conplicated it can get by involving outsiders in ur family matters...i dun think naitik will hold a grudge bec. he's already heard a lot of of opinions n he kind of agrees to them..he knows where he went wrong..

at least they r 1 step ahead of where they left..aksh and naitik..at least they will be talking to each other or make an effort to talk to each other...and Shaurya is mistaken that Aksh will always be treated tht way...life moves on..the way he & varsha moved on with lavanya..
thnks 4 d lovely update...
best thing of today's epi was Naitik hiding d truth frm his mom..πŸ‘πŸΌ
bt i want Akshara to leave her sasural after puja...she should say dat she had come here 4 deir honour. she thought dat Naitik has forgiven her bt its nt true. i want to see Naitik to himself stop her n apologize for everythingπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _charu_

really..i dun get what will shaurya gain by telling naitik ke akshara bhatakti aatma ki tarah ghar mein ghoomti rehti thi 🀣 nevertheless it was good..whatever happened....a stupid ending to a stupid track ! aaj akshara realized that it's her house...i hope she & Naitik also realize how conplicated it can get by involving outsiders in ur family matters...i dun think naitik will hold a grudge bec. he's already heard a lot of of opinions n he kind of agrees to them..he knows where he went wrong..

at least they r 1 step ahead of where they left..aksh and naitik..at least they will be talking to each other or make an effort to talk to each other...and Shaurya is mistaken that Aksh will always be treated tht way...life moves on..the way he & varsha moved on with lavanya..

i dont understand one thing shaurya cant handle his own problems like lavanya and so many other instanc3es.. wen he cant do tat y bother speaking nonsense to naitikk he cud have told the samething but little more subtleee.. but naitik was out of the world todayyπŸ‘

Naitik needed that dose from Shaurya and I am glad that he didnt over react. He understood Akshara's condition and went away without saying anything. He lied to his mother....anyway, why did DJ want to announce to the whole world that his bahu was not there...the way he stood there adressing the guests was very funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Akshara entering like a queen πŸ˜ƒ. DJ will again glare at bhabhima   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

Rajshri is one hopeless character...why was she over the moon to see Naitik   πŸ˜‘ 😑 😑
Hey Charu, hope this serial didn't cause the headache... I think it was a great epi... all side covered.... yes, Naitik is realizing that telling his mom the truth will further worsen the matter... by the way Naitik's face fell after Rajsri & Nani's visit, it was apparent that atleast his hot temper had cooled down... he was in the missing her phase...

Here is my 2 cents... Naitik was looking for an excuse to get Aksh back, (as he said after the incident, he never thought she will leave, he was blowing off steam, just like he would do with Mohit)... but he "pretended" to do this for family sake... he knows that Aksh is also as unhappy as him...

Shaurya was right in his place as an older caring brother to challenge Naitik's behaviour (unfortunately, I have seen so many older brothers who won't get involved even when their sisters are getting brutally abused) , I also loved Naitik's restrained response and Aksh's response. She is not ready to break this marriage and now she knows Naitik doesn't want it either.

I think it is correct that she will go to her sasural tomorrow for the Puja.. she is better brought up than that, this is not the time for petty revenge... yes, her husband's pride is also her own and vise-versa... unless she has made up her mind to get divorce...

Now I am looking forward to this story again... so far they are putting more into this track than Kaka-Kaki track...

Marriage in initial stages is very fragile... if we keep scoring points or keep remembering every little he said this, she said this.. it is doomed... you look at the good parts, forget the bad ones and move on....
STAR OF THE DAY  MRS.AKSHARA SINGHANIA
MAD OF THE DAY  MR
.SHAURYA
GET WELL SOOOOOON CHARU DI!!

I thought what Shauraya said was silly as well. I was hoping he'd be more strong yet not rude. He could have said that he's sick of seeing his sister depressed all the time and how would Naitik feel if one of his sisters were treated like that..? Would Naitik be okay with letting his sister go around the time that relatives are coming? How can Naitik be sure that he wants her sister back and not to show off to relatives? Also, I wanted Shauraya to ask what big wrong Akshara committed? She wasn't able to tell Naitik due to the kasam that Nandini gave her. Shauraya should have said if Akshara has one fault then it's that she considered you all family and loved you all and wanted everyones happiness which is why when Nandini needed her support, she supported her.

WHY didn't the damn creatives make Shauraya say that? Why didn't he mention how hurt Akshara was when Naitik drove off? Why didn't he explain that Akshara's identity in the Singhania household is through Naitik so when he asks her to leave, what else could she have done?