Posted: 14 years ago

to the world of

BEAUTYthat's "INCREDIBLE"

& whom we call the

is none other than

AAMNA SHARIF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bohat hi khubsoorati se taraasha hai tumko..
Ek haseen chehre se nawaaza hai tumko..
Yeh Khuda ki rehmat thi humpe..
Ke us falak se iss zameen par uttara hai tumko..

hayaa pe, shokhi pe, ya nigah-e-naaz pe

dil-o-jaan fidaa hai, tere har andaaz pe

Birthday: 16 July 1982

Sunshine: Cancer

Height: 5' 5"

TV career

Aamna Shariff became a household name by appearing in Balaji Telefilm's Kahiin To Hoga. Kahin To Hoga was aired on STAR Plus from September 2003 to February 2007. Her character, Kashish, became very popular in this serial. Kahin To Hoga is the only serial Aamna Shariff appeared in and she played the role of "Kashish" for three years.

She also had a guest appearance in Deal Ya No Deal hosted by Rajeev.She had also been a guest with her co-star Rajeev in Khul Ja Sim Sim hosted by Hussain Kuwajerwala.

Bollywood career

Her first feature film Aloo Chaat opposite Aftab Shivdasani released on 20 March 2009. she did her 2nd film in the same year 2009 again with aftab shivdasani produced by aftab himself called aao wish karein.

Modelling career

When she was in her second year of college, she got a lot of modelling offers and endorsed many brands such as Close-Up Toothpaste, Betel Mobile phones, Emami Cosmetic Cream, Clearasil Skin Cream, Nescafe and many others. Up till now, she has done fifty ads. Along the line, she appeared in a music video sung by Kumar Sanu "Dil Ka Alam Main Kya Bataun Tujhe", another one by Falguni Pathak called "Yeh Kisne Jadoo Kiya", "Chalney Lagin Hain Hawain" sung by Abhijeet, "eh le 100 rupiya" sung by Daler Mehndi, and "Nachana Kamal Tera" sung by Shael.

Personal life

While playing Kashish in the TV show Kahiin To Hoga with actor Rajeev Khandelwal, she was constantly linked to him, although she denied these rumors. After her venture into Bollywood with the movie Aloo Chaat, she has been linked to her co-star Aftab Shivdasani

tu meri nazar me hamesha barqaraar rehta hai
tujhe dekhu, chhu loon ya apna bana loon tujhe

Aamna's Words

ACTRESS BY CHANCE OR CHOICE
"I didn't become an actress by chance. It was my childhood dream to become an actress. As I come from a conservative Muslim family, it was next to impossible for me to convince my family to allow me to work in this industry. But my mom supported me. In fact, she has been my biggest support till date, as far as my career is concerned. Also, I never wanted to start with small screen and that too a daily soap. Bollywood has always been my dream destination. But then one has to make compromises initially."

I'M NOT AFRAID
"I'm not at all afraid of whether the audience is going to accept me on big screen or not, because I know that they always wanted to see me on the big screen. Some of my fans whom I met recently, asked me how soon they will be able to see me in a movie."

MADHURI'S THE BEST
"The only actress that I admire in Bollywood is Madhuri Dixit. I loved her acting in Tezaab and I still feel that she's the most versatile actress that we have till date."

TEN YEARS FROM NOW...
"See, I don't even know what is going to happen the very next moment so one can't say where I will be 10 years from now. But I feel that by that time I would have settled down with someone. I'll also have lots of children as I love them."

Edited by Neha_K - 14 years ago

Aamna's List Of Awards!!!

1.Favourite Behen - Star Parivar Awards 2004

2.Favourite Jodi (with co-star Rajeev) - Star Parivar Awards 2004

3.Fresh new face- Indian Telly Awards 2004

4.Best Jodi (with co-star Rajeev) - Indian Telly Awards 2004

5.Favourite Patni - Star Parivar Awards 2005

6.Style Icon Award-Indian Telly Awards 2005

7.Style Icon Award-Indian Telly Awards 2006

8.Best Actress - Indian Telly Awards 2006

9.TV to Cinema - Indian Telly Awards 2009

Helping Hand - goldenfish (Bia)

Admirers

⭐️ Neha_K
⭐️ No1AamnaFan
⭐️ sweety_1754
⭐️ zarmina_244
⭐️ afreenaamna
⭐️ shoaib_khan
⭐️ cute_rabi
⭐️ goldenfish
⭐️ Crazy_4_RA
⭐️ RAdabest
⭐️ goodkashish
⭐️ varallika
⭐️ rajeevthegr88
⭐️ r@msh@
⭐️ tanu.g
⭐️ -Arti-
⭐️ rajeev aamna
⭐️ black roja
⭐️ aamnatheprincess
⭐️ kashish-fan

Previous FC Link:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1331706

BY: No1Aamnafan
(Sheela)

Admirer's Requests

will be done very soon!!!
hey CONGRATZ 4 NEW FC  wow which is this BTW?
Originally posted by No1Aamnafan

hey CONGRATZ 4 NEW FC  wow which is this BTW?

u mean FC's name or number??
congratulation guys on new fc...
neha yar dont worry u take ur time..jab pori terhan sahi ho jao tab complete kr lyna fc

origionally posted by GK