article-pratigya for pratigya - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Yeah😳😳🀣

At least you thought that............I saw the word revenge on Krishna for the wrong done to her.....immediately thought Aarushi has indeed become the kabab mein haddi and Prats has taken her side..........😭😭

Imagine my relief when I saw it was an old article...................those should be banned from being posted again and giving members heart attack.........😑😑
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

At least you thought that............I saw the word revenge on Krishna for the wrong done to her.....immediately thought Aarushi has indeed become the kabab mein haddi and Prats has taken her side..........😭😭

Imagine my relief when I saw it was an old article...................those should be banned from being posted again and giving members heart attack.........😑😑

🀣🀣
welcome
Edited by arine - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I agree...they should be banned...giving members false hopes and heart attacks😑🀣
But when I started and saw the word revenge...I thought krishna will take revenge..and pratigya will take another pratigya to win his heart...but then luckily looked at the date of the article when it was posted....a relief 🀣🀣
Areyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..kitna old article hain................maine kuch expect kiya...............😭