Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

18- FEB UPDATE - AKSHARA BACK :)

sona65 thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

In Akshara home , buaji supports akshara and explains saurya the importance of akshara going to her house.
and vish tells her that whatever she does will never bring down her ghar ki maan mariyaad .

In singhania zoo, everyone is tensed. Dj is yelling, we have no other option and pooja will happen as planned.
Be prepared for everything. natik's father tries to talk but Dj says enough lets prepare for pooja.
In the morning everyone is preparing for pooja. Relatives and everyone comes to their house. Panditji says there is nothing less in this house and Dj is sad(thinking about akshara).People ask about akshara and gayathri stares at babima. the relative goes to meet akshi but gayathri stops her and says she is not here.then suddenly another relative comes and she leaves.
gayathri yells at gulabo in the kitchen for being so slow. suddenly gulab gives water and asked her not to get tensed. gayathri is pleased. she asks gulabo to serve but not to speak a word about akshara.
gayathri takes a tablet and babima is worried. she says what we can do . and not knowing how to manage the relatives . how to explain to them. it is not at all good for her. Dj and Natik father invites everyone . one relative is very specific about family issues and asks natik about ghar ke bahu.
suddenly natiks father changes the topic.

In akshara home, saurya is getting ready for pooja. varsha scolds him for getting angry. saurya says he did everything for akshi. she leaves aking him to get ready.

In singania zoo,Relatives talk about nandhini's marriage proposal. they ask about bahu to each other. hearing their conversation gaythri and babhima stare at each other. panditji start the pooja,(nice music)!!!  everyone sit in front of lord and does yaaga pooja. panditji says husband and wife together should drop some item in the fire and do milk abshig for shiva linga.  first babima and dj does. then natik's parents do the pooja.

When its natik and akshi turn ,natiks father says first all elderly people do to complete.everyone is so tensed(wow so poor)
Then after everyone finishes, everyone asks for akshara and Dj starts to speak that he needs to confess the truth to everyone . at the same time when he turns he sees akshi entering from the other door.akshara was so beautiful in that blue saree.. she smiles at everyone .and stands near natik.everyone is happy and says shiv parvathi jodi is back.

akshara walks tru the hall and she sees natik getting down from stairs they both look at each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkdiamond thumbnail
thanks for qck update, its stretching too much.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks yaar..

the whole episode was wasted in Singhania's looking at each other 🥱 the bottomline is that now Naitik will think Aksh came back for the pooja only, not bec. she wanted to (like Shaurya said..akshara will not go with Naitik) 😳 and hence tomorrow he'll ask her to return if she wants...and frm monday everything will start getting normal....

Shaurya got a good piece of mind frm his family (i knew it) and he himself admitted tht he said a bit too much to Naitik..the problem is not in saying but handling what u said... 😃

apart frm this i dun think therez nything to discuss..i'm happy aksh is back , she must stop crying and face whatever comes her way..i'm sure she can handle everything well...n dun worry abt naitik, he'll be okay..hurt is also a form of love..distorted though..he's hurting her bec. he himself is hurt..and all his doubts will vanish once he considers Aksh as part of his existence..she belongs to him..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: srkloverdiamond

what was the precap?

nothing special..naitik is coming down the stairs while aksh is walking towards him....(get ready to face the bullets again aksh dear ..for the last time)
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why did they have to stretch the episode...who is interested to see Gayatri taking pills 😡. One look at bhabhima and anybody would guess that something is fishy   ðŸ˜†. Anyway, Akshara is back [:D/]. About the precap, I think Naitik will walk past her...just as she did in the hotel.Edited by Nishitah512 - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Why did they have to stretch the episode...who is interested to see Gayatri taking pills 😡. One look at bhabhima and anybody would guess that something is fishy   ðŸ˜†. Anyway, Akshara is back [:D/]. About the precap, I think Naitik will walk past her...just as she did in the hotel.

what drama 🤢 nahi re he'll talk to her n say something bec. of which aksh will cry again
Krinya thumbnail
i thot they were prepared with the replies to "aapki bahu kahan hai" ..they had enuf time right? bewakoof khandan looking at each other as if the other knows what to doEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

what drama 🤢 nahi re he'll talk to her n say something bec. of which aksh will cry again

Chalo at least they will start talking. 😃
Krinya thumbnail
the best option was Gayitri fainted n diverted everybody's attention towards her..
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i thot they were prepared with the replies of "aapki bahu kahan hai" ..they had enuf time right? bewakoof khandan looking at each other as if the other knows what to do

😆 😆 😆 They should have thought of a reply na....they had so much of time to come up with an excuse.