Written Update 18th February

Posted: 14 years ago
This Episode is Mediocore 😳

Short Update

• manav is glad baba is home safe
  • archu asks aai if they can do a satyanarayan pooja at home ...aai is in a dilema
  • Satish's aaibaba comes to the kaeanjkars to fix a date for the engagement
  • vershu takes satish to aside and tells him that she is worried about BA's behaviour towards her ... satish says not to worry
  • Sav aai decides to hold a satyanarayan pooja and manav/shrauvni will sit in the pooja

Long Update
(manavs house) kaka/tarun and manav arrive in the car and rush into the house the house ... archu comes up with vinod ... baba is watching the News and he is upset ... manav is relieved and asks baba where he was ?... baba says my whole crew died ... it wasnt there fault ... there were entertainers .. so why did they die ??? ... do you manav, when one actor dies then he takes a passion of another actor away ... manav hugs baba ...

(vershus house) aai/baba come home and tell everyone that he is safe but his friends have died ... they inform him how he survived ... baba says it was Bappa's grace that he survived ... manju says it goood that he survived otherwise the deshmukhs would blame archu for the incident ... aai says no ...but instead, archu is safe in that house ... sav aai my hate archu but when archu is in trouble then she helps her ... sav aai has a lttle love towards archu... manav acts towards archu like he used to ... now i just hope these two months go by quick so archu can come home and Arman can lead their seperate lives ...

(manavs house) manav is stood on the gallery and a sari is drying next to him .. the wind blows the sari on his face and then he remembers when archu fell of the balcony and then how he cared for her ... then how he helped her to the mandhir and then when he put sindoor on head and then when they both hugged in the hospital ... archu is in the kitchen and she remembers when manav tells her that we have to lead their seperate lives and the quicker they both understand then the less pain it will cause ... they are both in thought ...

(manavs house) aai is happy and she is singing of how shrauvni will ocme into their house with lots of goodies ... aai asks bappa to keep Girishji in America for longer so he can earn alot of money ... aai sings again and archu comes into the kitchen .. aai stops ... aai sings about he poor ... aai asks why has she brought her questioned ace infront of her ?? archu hesitates and mutters something ... aai gets irritated and then archu mutters if there can be a satyanarayan pooja ... aai asks if she and baba are remarried ... archu says no .. aai says why would you want to do this pooja ?? you want to sit in the pooja with manav ... archu says no ...aai asks stop acting smart ... archu says i made a promise that if baba comes home safe then i would do the satyanarayan pooja and if i dont do it then you no what will happen ... aai says i am not going to fall for your words and get out ... remember last time you fell from the balcony but next time i will push you... aai tells archu to get out ... archu leaves ... aai is worried and then thinks and then thinks some more and says without asking asking she makes promises ... will i have to do the pooja ??...

(vershus house) everyone is rushing preparing ...aai tells baba to stop reading the paper and that satish's aai/baba will come to fix a date ... Satishs aai/baba arrive and baba greets them ... they talk about the date and baba says whatever they want ... satishs baba says he checked with his pundit and he said if they coud do the engagement in 2 days time ... baba hesistates bu then has no objection ... the girls bring in some food ... aai says she wants to make satsish a suit, if BA comes with her shopping then that would be great ... BA says its ok ... aai asks if they have matched vershus and satishs horoscopes together ? BA says yes and the pundit says its a good match ... vershu comes in with drinks .. she serves satish ... satish is looking at her but versh utakes no notice ... BA doesnt take a drink from vershu ... aai says to take one but she doesnt take one ... vinod gives it in her hand and then she takes it ... vershu is hesitant .. baba's discuss but then vershu says one minute ... she wants to talk to satish in private ... satishs baba says its good that she said that .... satish gets up and they go in vershus room ...

(vershus room) vershu tells satish that she wants to tell her about her past ... satish says its not necessary ... vershu tries again but satis hsays it doesnt matter ... if your past comes out in the future then it wont affect our relationship ... satish asks her if she wants to say anything else ... vershu says BA doesnt like her and even he knows ... i dont blame her because she might have a reason, but since we are getting married then i want a few matters cleared ... BA didnt take juice from my hands today, but what if the matter escalates ... satish says its a common saas-bahu thing ... there are a few difficulties in the start but everything will be okay after ... vershu says she will adjust as much as she can from her side but not til the point where is affects my self respect ... satish says ok ... you can adjust a little and i will and there will be no problem .... manju us hearing everything from the door and asks bappa to get them married asap so she can watch the new saas-bahu drama ....

(the next day at the deshmukhs) everyone is still watching the news and baba is finding it hard to forget ... kakka says its the truth and we have accept it ... aai comes in the room adn turns off the TV .. aai says thank god that baba has come home safe so i was thinking of doing a satyanrayan pooja ... manav walks in and he is happy ... aai looks to archu and she is happy .. baba is happy ..aai asks her why is everyone looking at her like that? i made a promise to do a pooja if he came home safe ... so this is final .. today is the pooja and manav and shrauvni will sit in it ... everyone is shocked ... manavs smile has vanished ... baba says there will be no pooja ... we will go to the mandhir and seek bappa blessings ... aai says it is final .. manav and shruavni is sit in the pooja ... aai goes and gets a sari for shrauvni and gives it to her ... aai goes to manav and asks if he has no objection .. manav says as you wish ... aai looks at archu but she puts her head down ...

END!!!

Precao... baba says to archu that she made the promise and in return she is getting sorrow ?? i no you wont say anything but your eyes say it all .. seeing maanv and shruavni in the pooja wont hurt you ?? ...

Well i thought this epi was mediocore ... but we did have a SaSha scene !!... well hopefully we will see and engagement next week ... i think the epi did drag the story so i hope tomorrow is a better epi !! i hated it when manavs smile vanshed ... he was soo happy to sit in the pooja with archu but when aai said he will be sitting with shrauvni then his smile vanshed ... i hope we can see that smile back on his face soon !!!

Did you like the Update ?? then please press "Like" button to Thank Me!!
thanks aarti, hmm mediocre, let me readπŸ˜†
Argh ...i forgot the Rate the Epi ... i would rate it 6/10 ....

thanks for the update..

i love Vershu/Satish's scenes..I loved it when she says that there may be some problems and Satish supports her and says it happens..and then she says I won't compromise to the point it hurts my self-respect πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ u see if every woman in india thought like that we wouldnt have saas-bahu problems because the saas wouldnt hold pointless expectations...

oh my mother in law is gonna see me in this and curse vershu out lol..cuz i am teh same way i will be nice to them help them whtever but i would never lose my self respect...
i was expecting aai to..idk..maybe be a little nicer toward archu after whatever happened but obviously i was expecting tooo much. thanks for the update. 6/10 πŸ˜”
Thanks for the update
Thanks Aarti .
Boring episode . Only one good scene where it is shown that Manav is trying to put Archana's thoughts away and Archana is thinking about moving on with her life .....
Varsha was great today . She has put her cards on the table, no compromise for self self respect ...
Good going girl .
Thanks, hate what is happening to Manav and Archana but I do like that we got to see Varsha and Satish today. I hope Varsha doesn't keep quiet of Satish's mom starts treating her badly, I've always admired her for speaking her mind and if I see her go soft it will just be disappointing.
Thanks for update.. Its average epi.. 6/10

Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago
thanks for the update! hope Manav's dad do something so that Archu can sit together wid Manav in the Pooja!

thanks for the update!