19 feb -UPDATE ----HAPPY DAY

Posted: 14 years ago

The episode starts with aksh and natik doing pooja . abhishek for shiv linga. then they get blessings from everyone. gaythri gives all her evil looks(she hardly smiles!!)when they bend their hands touch each other. they look at each other then rise.they plan to distribute the prasad.

In akshara home everyone is doing pooja , and vish is unhappy. he leaves without receiving the prashad.everyone is worried.

In SINGANIA  hall everyone is sitting and talk about akshi, everyone praise her.She asks gayathri whether she can leave to kitchen. gayathri after so much hesitation says (as if her mouth is full) yes u can, why to ask this question!!! (what on earth can make her happy i dont know!!!)

In akshara home ,rajshri gives prasad to vish. she asks him whats bothering him.. he says he goes with akshara's decision but his heart is not with it.he is feeling disturbed. rajshri consoles him that whatever he does its for good only.Vish says he is very happy in onething that akshi has become reaponsible and he is proud of her.

In singania zoo, akshi walks to the kitchen where she sees natik walking downstairs, she walks past him, but stumbles in a flower basket and falls and natik holds her, they both look at each other(after a long time)..after that
Akshi enters the kitchen, she just asks have u not prepared poori??  they both are so shocked.
she takes items and sees its not sufficient. they are happy..they plan to prepare jelabi for sweet. aksahara is happy :) rashmi and nandhini looks at her. akshi asks rashmi to prepare masala.

Dj is coughin.he calls nandhini ki ma.. akshi hears this. she entersDj's room and asks him to sit. she gives water , she takes tonic and gives to hin(very touching scene,how sweet she is) she leaves...(Dj is feeling good about her)

meal is served to everyone... they praise akshi's food.
akshi serves food but natik says he does need it. Dj stares at him.

In akshi home, everyone is worried about akshi, they are waiting for akshi's phone call.

In singania zoo now all the ladies sit to eat, gayathri is feeling tired, akshi asks her to sit and eat and she became so happy(gayathri smiling after years!!!)
akshara so responsible.. when one relative asked about not serving water for g3,she replies only hot water she needs and also asks gulabo to bring hot poori's. a baby is crying and akshi consoles him.she at the sametime is looking at natik.. natiks is going to smile.

PRECAP: NATIK FEEDING AKSHARA...

thanks so much for the wonderful update...looks like a happy epi after so loooong
Thanks for quick update, hope its not dream what shown in precap. Singhania are too much
thanks dear..

πŸ‘πŸΌ saare buddhe ek hi din mein line par aa gaye πŸ₯³

just 1 donkey is left..

it was natural tht vishambhar got worried..but misunderstandings aksh ke ghar rehne se door bhi nahi hoti...

at least our sweetu aksh is back n her smile ❀️ kisi ki nazar na lage...

the way Daddaji was looking at Naitik, i think uska number BAHUT jaldi lagne wala hai... πŸ₯³Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

thanks dear..

just 1 donkey is left..

it was natural tht vishambhar got worried..but misunderstandings aksh ke ghar rehne se door bhi nahi hoti...

the way Daddaji was looking at Naitik, i think uska number BAHUT jaldi lagne wala hai... πŸ₯³

Ya true, charu i am helping u so u should give treat :)
Originally posted by _charu_

thanks dear..

just 1 donkey is left..

the way Daddaji was looking at Naitik, i think uska number BAHUT jaldi lagne wala hai... πŸ₯³

Dj's heart has started 2 melt 4 Aksh 😲 😊 .. acha hai now Dj is our umeed... hope he does sumthing!
I seriously hope that those zoo animals r not expecting a baby frm Aksh πŸ˜†
DJ'd dil piglofied πŸ₯³...yay!! It will be a joint effort to knock some sense into Naitik...he he he. Nice episode   πŸ˜ƒ. Gayatri and bhabhima are so thrilled with Aksh's seva...she impressed everybody including maharaj ji and gulabo πŸ˜ƒ. Only hero is left.
Naitik had a slight smile towards the end of the episode when he saw Aksh playing with the baby..He is putting up his price because Aksh is giving him so much bhaav. The minute she starts ignoring him woh line pe aa jayega 😍
thanks 4 that quick & nice update
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Naitik had a slight smile towards the end of the episode when he saw Aksh playing with the baby..He is putting up his price because Aksh is giving him so much bhaav. The minute she starts ignoring him woh line pe aa jayega 😍

I know.. Aksh madam is giving too much of bhaav.. but we've got the most powerful soldier on our side- DJ πŸ˜ƒ I hope he plays an important role in sorting out the diff. b/w N & A