Ragz joins the class of d famous Star Plus Bahus!!

Posted: 14 years ago
Famous bahus of STAR Parivaar

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

STAR Parivaar is ready to welcome their newest bahu into their family -
Ragini Khanna from Sasural Genda Phool. In honour of that we take a look at some of the famous bahus from the STAR Parivaar family.

Shewta Tiwari aka Prerna of Kasauti Zindagi Kay
Shweta's character Prerna became one of famous bahus as the audiences loved her character. Thus she entered the league of STAR Parivaar and remained a part of it till the show ended.

Mouni Roy aka Krishna Tulsi of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi
When her character was launched in the show, she was called Tulsi's replica.Within few weeks she captured the hearts of million of fans of Kyunki and then became the bahu of Virani family. Thus with this she became a part of the STAR Parivaar.

Hina Khan aka Akshara of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
The cutest bahu of the STAR Parivaar. Her innocence did the trick and so within a few months of the launch of the show she became everyone's favourite bahu.

Parul Chouhan aka Ragini of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai
Her dusky beauty has made her famous. She has grown from a small cameo in Kayamath to full fledged role in Bidaai, which made her one of the favourite bahus in the family.

Gauri Pradhan aka Nandini of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
She is most deserving bahu of the family. Audiences loved her right from the beginning of her role. She managed to become Tulsi's favourite as well.

Juhi Parmar aka Kumkum of Kumkum
The most amazing fact of this family member is that for 5 consecutive years she was voted the favourite patni by audiences. Surely, she is very popular among the STAR Parivaar.

Lets wish Ragzz the best of luck to Match up to these Iconic Bahus... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

indya.com
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
Yes welcome Ragini BUT pls don't become like them all rona dhona types..๐Ÿ˜† I want her to be strong and feisty!!..:) Edited by Blueberry_07 - 14 years ago
hey i dont like any of them (sorry no afence)
i am sure that ragini will take first postion
i know she will rock

thanks for the artical tanu
me not like any of them like they are  soooooooooo not real !!!!!!๐Ÿคข
  Ragz will Rule  I'm sure !!!!!! all the best for her on the new show
I'm still not sure about the lead actor i really want Aamir with her !!!
come on guys when they show the promos i really wish is Aamir Ali like all the time๐Ÿ˜”man i wish i could do something!!!! best thing is will get to see more of her in star concerts party ,SBS things like that SOOO I'M all in to that anyways   ragz will Rox it ๐Ÿค—
thank for the post love it
take care
naley

Originally posted by naley4ever

me not like any of them like they are  soooooooooo not real !!!!!!๐Ÿคข
  Ragz will Rule  I'm sure !!!!!! all the best for her on the new show
I'm still not sure about the lead actor i really want Aamir with her !!!
come on guys when they show the promos i really wish is Aamir Ali like all the time๐Ÿ˜”man i wish i could do something!!!! best thing is will get to see more of her in star concerts party ,SBS things like that SOOO I'M all in to that anyways   ragz will Rox it ๐Ÿค—
thank for the post love it
take care
naley

true yaar
you know star people are every where in mieda
so we will get to see ragini everywhere now
Yes i agree with y'll..

I just realised that since Ragini is gonna joined the Star PLus bandwagon
she'll be on SBS!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Which is super duper totally awesome for us!! We get to see more of her behind the scenes!! Love it..

Imagine if it was Armu as the Co actor then we get to see the two of them off screen BUT no instead it'll be Jay soni and Ragini......
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Yes i agree with y'll..

I just realised that since Ragini is gonna joined the Star PLus bandwagon
she'll be on SBS!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Which is super duper totally awesome for us!! We get to see more of her behind the scenes!! Love it..

Imagine if it was Armu as the Co actor then we get to see the two of them off screen BUT no instead it'll be Jay soni and Ragini......
true yaar
i mean balaji did work with amir befor and they know that people love amir and ragini so much then why that guy jay is playing lead
it should be amir sweetheart๐Ÿ˜
hey lets pray that balaji replace jay with amir
it happends in dramas
they change the actors to play the same role
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

true yaar
i mean balaji did work with amir befor and they know that people love amir and ragini so much then why that guy jay is playing lead
it should be amir sweetheart๐Ÿ˜
hey lets pray that balaji replace jay with amir
it happends in dramas
they change the actors to play the same role

so true ghazal! I hope they halfway change thart jay soni to Aamir..! ๐Ÿ˜† BUT this isn't Balaji productions yaar..It's another production company..so changing of actors may not happened..This is only common  for Ekta's show...But still am hoping for Aamir to come! And once again we get our ArBi on screen..Just waiting for that day!!..๐Ÿ˜....
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

so true ghazal! I hope they halfway change thart jay soni to Aamir..! ๐Ÿ˜† BUT this isn't Balaji productions yaar..It's another production company..so changing of actors may not happened..This is only common  for Ekta's show...But still am hoping for Aamir to come! And once again we get our ArBi on screen..Just waiting for that day!!..๐Ÿ˜....
OH i was happy that it is balaji so they will do plastic serjary or replace him somehow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
buti guse this wont happend now
i am also hope to see arbi again
maybe in any DJ's shows๐Ÿ˜ƒ