Posted: 14 years ago
Whoa! I just wrote on other thread that Mrinmayi will be the next to be eliminated..and all the finalists will be the ones who have got the 'Pyaar ka nazarana'...😳

I would have liked Dimpy to be the winner amongst these three..But well, good for them👏
swati and mrinmayi are my fav and I'm so happy they are not in top 3..Both deserve much better person than rahul mahajan...Nikhunj is a good choice among top three..
Originally posted by monica201

swati and mrinmayi are my fav and I'm so happy they are not in top 3..Both deserve much better person than rahul mahajan...Nikhunj is a good choice among top three..
Agree! Sad that Mrinmai isn't in the Top 3 because I really like her, but glad she doesn't have to deal with Rahul's crap. So yay! I don't really care which one of these three he gets married to, but I do prefer he gets married to Nikunj because she deserves a loser like Rahul!
OMG, is Nikunj really going to marry Rahul😲  This will really be a bold step, not getting to know Rahul outside of the show.  He has already been married before and divorced.  I am reading so many bad things about him, I don't know if they are true, but still this is not good for Nikunj.
Hmmm.... so the Princess of Faridabad is all set to marry her prince Charming.... Hopefully Rahul doesn't screw up this time and gets real about his life

Love her or hate her, there is something about Nikunj that people target her either positively or negatively, as she really stands out among the rest....

tellychakkar is never wrong about spoilers.. so i guess he does end up picking nikunj as his final choice.. poor nikunj stuck w/ divorcee wife beater junkie
i knew these were gonaa be finalistsss
Posted: 13 years ago
THANKS .I LIKE SWATHI  MORE