Pyaar Ka Bandhan

FF: Love Ajj Kal: Ch8 updated on p12

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone!!
  first things first i'm fiza a big PraSh fan  this my 1st  attempt at a FF. The character sketch is up, and part one will be up very soon . Enjoy and please comment with feedback of wheather u liked it or not and  If should continue. Good or bad??? Anything.
Here it goes........( the storys is very  different to the original Pyaar Ka Bandhan
story line)

LOVE AJJ KAL
Character Sketch:

The Manhortra's

SHASHANK MANHORTRA:  27 yrs old .a very loving man who has a very successfulfashion house which is one of the biggest fashion houses in india.. is married to ARAINA for about 5 years , is a loving,suportive husband and is doing his best to be a good husband from his side of the marriage. thinks it's time they havea child. he is open minded doesn't mind his wife working but feels she should also fulfil the duties of a wife. He use to be aA very chilled out dude, that believed life should be lived with no tension but lost himself through the years . he becomes serious when it ARAINA. use to be Very flirty type of a guy,(thats how ARAINA fell 4 him) but believed in his true love which hethought he found in ARAINA. life is good but could be way better

ARAINA MANHORTRA: 23 yrs old. .Her Dreamwas to be a superModel and she is one of the biggest models in india .She couldn't have done with out her husband SHASHANK. who doesn't mind her working as a model. but hates the fact he keepsnaging her abt being agood wife and    starting a family. but feels she cant at this point in time of her career she's at the top.. she is the showstopper in everyshowand wants to manatin her figure she use to bea very bubbly girl but now sucess has changed her. she is veryarrogant she is hot and she knows it not afraid to use her looks 4 anything becuz it always works. her perfessional part of life is great but thinks her homely part ties her down even without having kids.

RONAK RAI: 27 yrs old:he is india's # 1Fashion photographer.. his career is at the top his company is one of big ones in the country. Married toPRATEEKSHA for5 years . . He THOUGHT he WAS  a good responsbile husband  untill that one night 3 yrs ago. but  He still thinks he is good to her by   is earning and supportting her. and by giving her a  really high class   living big mansionBMW'S, best saris ,jewls,servents  drivers money etc..caring very demanding greedy,Egotistic (me me me) .Has a little attiude problem .. does not take any nonsense from others not even his wife ..most people who dont know him might take him like a angry young man type! is  willing to let PRATEEKSHA go bak 2 work if she wants.  Hates the rain it  make him feel even more gulity  for what happend that night .

PRATEEKSHA RAI: 23 yrs old.Very simple and straight forward girl.Wanted to be the best fashion Designer in the world! but got married to Ronak at a young age of 18.   she  married him  becuz she was really attractive to him  and thought she was was madly in love with him( untill 2 yrs after they were married when  he showed his  true colors and that one night.They have been married for 5 yrs. she  Is a loving Caring Supportive Wife   and wishes only if  that ronak would have  be just as supportive 2 her  3 yrs ago  life would have been diffrent  forboth of them... Feels that some how they have lost each other  because of ronaks attiude and selfisheness  and decsions   each other and feels their is lack of love and understanding from from ronaks side and feels she should look for work  to keep her busy and not think abt what happend in her life 3yr ago. hates the rain it brings back  painful memories

The Das's

AZIZ DAS: He is mixed personalitly. funloving prankster,Very caring toward his family, but strong in his Textiles business. Married toSUHANI and they have a 2 yr old son Nihaal.he is very happy in his family life and grateful to having a loving wife as SUHANI. and isPRATEEKSHA Bro he thinks she ishappy in her married life even after the all shes gone through.

SUHANI. Das: A lovely positive girl, she had only 1 dream to get married to a guy who luved ur and kept her happy(which came true ) She believesshe found her true loveAzizshe is a little inhibted when it comes 2 her weight but her Aziz,big bro Ronak and best friend /bhabi and nand PRATEEKSHAalways make her feel as the top of the world, they do any thing to boost her selfconfidence. she knows prats not happy in her marriage cause her bro ronak never undertood her  and was very Egotistic and  has time  no for her he only wants to earn money.
New  Entery
Ishita manhotra: is Shashank  little sister and Partner in crime   and  use to be Araina's best friend but feels that araina has changed too much after her success. Is just like her bro  is such a prankster has a great sense of humor her innocent one liners    are always  funny. Waiting for her Mr. Macho she always is fascinated  with rough and tough bad boys types. Is an upcoming model   but is really a match maker she always sets people up. Fun loving, coo land a total girly girl.

Milind Bose: Shanks best friend since they were kids,cool laid back ,not as much a Prankster like shank is but knows how to have fun n luvs devika

Devika Gupta: She is Prats, Sumo n Ishita's best freind ,she is politicians daughterand loves Milind ,sweet,innocent loving, caring

hope u liked it  do comment and press like button if its good hows is it?

hey guys here's the  teaser
 ch 1 will b up soon hope u like it  do comment  and give ur feedbak.

Teaser

I slid the pink heel into my Feet. The mehndi on my feet dark as ever, that was a sign he would love me forever. I smiled, and as usuaal i could feel the blush on my cheeks. I got up from the bed and walked over to my dresser taking a seat on the small chair in front of it. I observed my self in the mirror, My face, my eyes showed the happiness inside of me, the love i felt for him and my destiney that would lead me to being his forever.

"Parteeksha Wow, baby you look awsome." My sweet and rocking husbands sister Suhani. "Turly bohat achi lag rahi hoo." She placed her kajol on me as i smiled. "But i have to, compare to your brother i look like a simple girl." Suhani fixed my bindi. "In my opnion you look like an angel sweety." She said placing her hand on my cheek. "You seem a bit too happy today." Why wouldnt i be, my life would change and my mr perfect. Mr.Rounak would be mine today, and i would be his for now and forever. Again the blush peeked on my cheeks.

Everything about Rounak made me happy, his way of life, the way he talked, smiled, looked at me. EVERYTHING about him was perfect, he was perfect and he would keep me happy. Today my life would change for better and all of my dreams will be reailty.

Will Her Dreams Come Ture? Will She BE Happy With Her Prince? Or Has Destiney Planned Something Else For Her? Stay Tonned to Love Aaj Kal to Find out.  

CH 1 on pg 2
CH2 on pg 3
CH3 on pg 4
CH4 on pg5
CH5 on pg7
CH6 on pg9
CH7 on pg10
Edited by lalmirch28 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sure this not a suprise, but still Im FiRST😉 lol.
Fiz this is all good, loving it already, know I wonder what happened to Ronak and Prateeksha😉 don't wurry your secrets safe with me😉 lol.
So I ❤️ the charcters sketch, and cannot wait for the FF to get rolling. Pm me whenever updates are taking place.
Tc Hun😳
Love Aluu😳

Edit again.....

Fiz the teaser sounds intresting. I wonder what will happen to Prateeksha😉
Anyway update soon😊
Edited by luv angel - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fiz I am liking the character sketches, want to see how you develop the story.

Can't wait for the first part do update soon.

If you have a PM list going add me to it! 😊
ananya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey im new to pkb forum nd well i loved ur character sketch!!!!!...plz wud u pm me wen u update???..plz plz plz.........
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nice start
continue soon
ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey loving it..hope you include all the siblings and their stories...
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey Fiza
nice character sketch the story seems intresting
continue soon
and whenever you update do pm me plz

kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really nice fanfic..!...plz do continue with it...
ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aziz and suhani....lol...
now thats what i call imagination... i wonder what will happen to devika...n then if milind is for devika then what will happen to radha..
plz i really want to hear ur side of character sketches for them as well...i m getting interested in ur thread...good job!
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Fiza
nice character sketch the story seems intresting
henever you update do pm me