FF: Love Ajj Kal: Ch8 updated on p12 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
hey nice character sketch
plz continue soon
Hey every one  how r all of u doing?
hope u are all well  any way   i'm posting ch 1  sry  4 being late was really busy  hope u all like do comment .

CH ONE

Early morning 7:30

"Shati... raju .shati"...says preteeksha while walking down the stairs

in a hurry.    ji didi they reply. ajj late hogaya jaldi se breakfast bano mein bi help karte

apa ke roank bhaiya ko 8;15 office reachkarna hai. raju bhaiya ko chai dehke aao aur bolo ke

breakfast is almost ready to ajldi aao

in the room ronak

can't find his blue file for today's meeting

bhaiya chai aur didi boli ke breakfast is ready. haan raju I'm be down in a bit as soon as I find the file . roank goes down for breakfast Preteeksha gives him aloo ke parate and dahi while eating ronak is yelling Preteeksha   Preteeksha   Preteeksha

in the kitchen preteeksha hears ronak and goes to the table kya hau apa yell kyun karen

kuch  chaye? haan mere blue file I can't find it anywhere and I'm getting late . oh woh u left it in the study last night I found it and put in your bag next to the laptop and camera I knew u needed for today says preteeksha sweetly ."What" Preteeksha for god's sake how many times do I have to tell u not to touch my laptop bag. u never do what ur told . angry ronak gets up leaves for work. ronak is just going out the door when preteeksha calls him from the back . Ronak Roank says preteeksha .Preteeksha WHAT NOW I HATE IT  WHEN U CALL ME FROM THE BACK LIKE THAT KYAHAI JUST SAY IT .Roank u forgot  ur Wallet    upset Ronak grabs the wallet from here hand and leaves.

Preteeksha Sadly walks back inside the house shati and raju come up to here and say didi tum theek ho. haan kyun. didi if u don't mind may we say something. haan bolo. Bhaiya ko humare samaane apko yeh sab nahin karna tha . no it was my fault shati there are so

many important files and pictures. I shouldn't have touched it . but didi tum bhaiya ke pati hai

u have a right to . na? . Raju I understand u both understand but ur ronak bhaiya will never understand me. any way yeh sab choro shati aaj tum mere room saaf karo phir kitchen mein help raju tum kitchen mein mere help karo. mein tumhare bhaiya    kay favorite khaana cook karongi .aur phir mood theek hoga.kya menu hai didi . Butter Chicken, palak paneer and gobi ka salaan, roti, and sweet mein gulab jaamoon . raju tum palak panner ko dehkho

mein Suahaani aur Aziz ko dinner key liye invite karte.

Suhaani's house

Ring ring hello

Suhaani tum Aziz aur Nihaal kaise ho?

kya plans hai ajj raat ?

Preteeksha hum theek haan aur plans y what's up ?

good ajj raat dinner at my place 8:30 sharp.

cool will be there take care sweets.

Shanti tum gobi ka salaan karo aur mein butter chicken aur gulab jaamoon karte

mean while at Ronaks office

sir Mr. Shaw on the phone

yes put him on

hello Mr. Shaw how did u like the pictures for ad

what but Mr. .Shaw I'm sure we came work something out

upset ronak bangs the phone . he thinks to himself yeah sab preteeksha if she did not stop in the morning when leaving it wouldn't have happened .

back at home

didi go get ready raju and I will handle the rest it's 8 o clock,  Suhaani di and Aziz bhaiya will b here soon.

ok I will half hour later preteeksha comes down wearing pink sari and sliver earrings looking beautiful. door bell rings

Suhanni, Aziz, and my sweet Nihall so happy u came.

Prats u look stunning as always where's bhaiya haan di jiju hasn't come yet kya. if I did that my basanti would kick me . haan ur right my veeru wouldn't be able come in the house if he can't take out time for me  and the family and come on time for dinner then he wouldn't  get dinner for a week lol. Any ways Ramu cooks better then u so that's not bad idea. What u ghuda fine don't eat . plz both not again come.

don't worry he has lot of pending work. u guys start eating dinner I will wait and eat with ur bro

ok. di wow the food is amazing . suhaani aziz ur guys aren't eating anything take more raju bring some fresh rotis. ronak when r u coming suhaani and aziz r over

I don't know and hangs up.

so prats when is bhaiya coming? not sure he has lot of work . oh any way prats b ready by noon tomorrow we will go shopping lunch and even may a movie huh?

sure that will b great suhaani .

di it's 11:30 we better get going I have a meeting @ 8 yup and nihaal is also asleep

take care babes n tell bhaiya I 'm upset @ him

c u @ noon.

preteeksha waiting @ the table falls asleep ronak comes home @ 2am n c her asleep on the table . bhaiya here water preteeksha wakes up ronak freshen up I will warm dinner no need I at n came . I'm tired going 2 bed.    raju put away the food. she goes up stairs without eating.

poor didi she cook all bhaiya favorite things and waited for him to eat dinner and he acts like that.

didi IS use too it she is so nice she won't say anything hope bhaiya realize it says shati.

That's it for now next ch 2 will roank understand what he did was wrong and fun day with suhaani.

Hope u all enjoyed it u like press the like button

take care  all my PraSha fans,

Fiza

Edited by lalmirch28 - 14 years ago
hey !!!

I am  really Glad you  wrote chapter 1 :)
it's  gripping :)
 I loved the story :)

thanks for the PM and  do continue soon

lekha
thank u 😉so much lekha
 i worked really hard gald u liked it
 fiza
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Loving it already.
So firstly very different, as Pratz and Ronak are married, Wonder how our hero Shanky will cone and save Prats from this horrible life she is leading. Liked the connection between Prats and Suhaani, and Aziz is a nice character. He shud of got with Suhaani in the show instead of killing her. So dii, nice update and I cannot wait for the next chapter, and I'm sure I will deffo get a hint soon of what it will be like😉 Tc Di.
Your sweet Chotiii❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️Great work so far!!! 👏Luving the way the story's going.👏 Do PM me when the next chappies's up!
The fanfic is really nice...Very well written..!... Plz update the next part soon!..
Hey fiza
really intreasting part i loved reading it
do continue soon

Hello every  ch 2 is up hope u like it dont forget 2 comment n press the like button.

Chapter 2

in the room
Preteeksha is getting  ready for bed  taking out Raunak's  night suite and  is about to place  it on the bed   when Raunak  grabs her hand and throws it on the ground . Taken back by what just happened.  

preteeksha  looks up at Raunak 

Preteeksha :"roank tum aisa  kyun  karen. mein tu  sirf tumhare night suite  rukre   thi  aur tum mere saath aisa act  karen.  tum dinner bi nahi  khaay  ajj mein  tumhaire favorite things  cook  kari." 

Raunak: "I DONT CARE ABOUT DINNER!  Preteeksha because of u I lost my deal with Mr. Shaw. jo  blue file Mr. Shaw  ko submit  karna that woh  galat  file submit hogya  mere bag mein already blue file tha. phir tum  bhi  rakhe mere bag mein . WHY DO U TOUCH MY THINGS.  mein to sirf help. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Preteeksha   takes out her night gown and goes   into the bathroom to change.

In the bathroom

Preteeksha:   is crying  and thinking  to herself jab bhi main kuch acha karna chate hoon sab galat ho jata hai  ronak kab  muhje  samajh.

She goes back in the room. ronak is   asleep  on the far  left hand side of the bed   preteeksha gets in bed  on the far  right hand side  of the bed ( lot of space in between them ).

Next Morning at the

MANHORTRA House

Elderly woman is waiting by the front door with a glass of cold water and a towel.

just then a  good looking guy   wearing    a  grey sleeve less  undershirt and black  track pants   runs in the house. 

hey sexy  how  do u know  always know when i coming?. 

holding his ear " what sexy Shashank baba   Dhai jaan  bolo." 

"ouch ok ok sorry my sexy Dhai jaan" Shashank cutely says   .

Dhai jaan:"tum kabhi nahi sudrangay, baba pani  aur towel

Shashank: Thank u waise time kya hai? (spiting out the water) kya oh no Araina will kick me. mein jaldi se chai aur breakfast banaana hai phir mujhay ready bhi hona hai 

Dhai jaan:  baba fikir na karo mein aur Gauri  karte  tum ready ho. 

Shashank: no dhai jaan mujhay yeh sab apne wife  ki lay karna pasand hai  

Little while later  in the room 

Dhai jaan:  Bahu rani  chai baba apa ko breakfast kay liye wait karen.    

ARAINA : haan  Dhai jaan  tell him i'm coming

ARAINA coming down the stairs wearing a  a blue halter top  sundress

at the table

good morning babes says shashank while pouring her some orange juice. good

ARAINA : morning shanks . so what did u make  for breakfast today.

Shashank: i felt like aloo ke parate.

ARAINA : "What aloo ke  parate. shanks u know i hate eating such oliy food.  gauri  haan didi bring me a fruit salad fast i'm getting late for my shoot."

Shashank: come on  jaan taste a little  plz my made with so much love.

ARAINA : "No shanks i'm on a diet". 

Just then shashank is  bending over to feed araina the aloo kay parate when his elbow hit the jar of ghee spills all over araina dress. 

ARAINA : "OMG!     Shashank  U IDIOT. LOOK WHAT U DID. FOR GODSAKE WHEN I SAID DIDN'T WANT TO EAT  IT WHY DID U DO THIS. OH NO  what  will i do this dress was for the shoot  it's neha's design for the show she will kill me" .

upset ARAINA runs up to change &  hurt shasank goes up to get ready. 

Dhai jaan: " kitni bad-tameez hai. yeh larki kaise apne pati se aisa baat kar thi hai" 

Gauri: haan i agree with u dhaijaan bhaiya itne pyar se kar reh tha aur di ka gusa bhi na 

THATS IT FOR NOW HOPE U LIKED IT PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

take care all my wonderful readers😳 
Haha! Liked the way you portrayed (wrong spelling😕) the relationships between the two couples!
Araina's dress!!!! 🤣
update soon!