FF: Love Ajj Kal: Ch8 updated on p12 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Awesome parts, I loved them both, love how you are showing the problems I can't wait to see what happens next!
amazing parts
cant wait to see what happens...plzz update soon
Hiiii

Back to reading  my Fave FFs (your's and alu's) seriously  you guys make my day  ........ I love you    for writng this .............

the part was Awesome as usual :) Raunak and hi arrogance  Araina and  her ill  manner  UFFFF  they are  Killing...

Do continue soon

Lekha
Really like how you can write good scenes, I can only make up a general picture.  Can't wait for Prasha to meet.๐Ÿ˜Š
Diiiiii, I'm not first๐Ÿ˜” ah well. Great update, loving how the couples are not good together, meaning mote space for the proper couples to get together. Lol. Di hurry up and update, and I'm also expecting an commet on my FF, which I updated. Lol.
Tc Di.
Choti
Hello all my wonderful Reader
how r all of u? hope u are all doing great !
here is ch 3  and  their is a suprise for all of u hope u like it ! sorry for being late but i've been sooo busy and will b n the coming weeks so once agin sorry  if  the other ch are late as well
anyways enough with  this  don't forget to comment and  press the like button.

chapter 3

Early morning at the  at the Rai's house

Preteeksha is  walking down the stairs wearing a white sari with multi colored polka dots  and  wearing  hoop earrings  that have multi colored   stones in them . (looking stunning)

Preteeksha: Raju, shanti 

Raju and Shanti: ji didi

Preteeksha:  mein  aur Suhaani are going  shopping  aaj  toh  agar tumhare  Raunak Bhaiya  poocha toh batana ki aaj late ho saktha. Aur haan jab  Raunak  jagjhai  breakfast   daydoh

Raju and Shanti: didi breakfast  main bhaiya ko kya  baanana?

Preteeksha:   kuch nahi raat ka joh bhi khaanaa hai woh  doh.

Raju and Shanti: didi aur  raat ka khaana mein kya  baanaai?

Preteeksha:   kuch nahi aaj mein pizza order kar thi  hoon aur bhaiya office jaane kay bade tum dono relax karo.

Raju and Shanti: (smiling )thank u didi  aur aaj tum yeh sari mein bhot pyaari lagri haan.

Preteeksha:   thank u   kaka gaari baahir nikalo

Das is house

Preteeksha walks in the house and see's  Suhaani chasing Aziz with the bailan

Preteeksha  runs to her:   omg Suhaani  tum yeh kya Karen  give me the bailan, aziz  ab kya hua

Aziz:  kuch nahi di mein tu sirf poocha  kay aaj phir  aloo kay paraathai aur phir  she started chasing me with the bailan.

Suhaani :haan your right  tum   ko yeh nazar  hai  kay aaj phir wohi same khaana   but tum yeh nahi dehka ki kal raat I didn't sleep a wink kyunki nihaal kept me up, aur I got up early to feed him, phir I quickly iron ur clothes , make ur Tiffin for lunch then rush to make ur breakfast  .

Preteeksha:   aziz this is not right Suhaani tum aur niahaal kay vasste  yeh sab kart hi haan aur instead of  appreciating    it u complain  that's very wrong .

Aziz: ur right di (holding both ears and bending down on both knees)  I'm sooooooo sorry my rasgula u do soo much for us  and I don't even realize it  thanku for being such a wonderful wife and mother I'm truly sorry.

Suhaani : theek  hai I fogive u  *smiles *

Preteeksha  looking at them and wondering aziz  is such a good pati  he knows when he's in the wrong and apologies  to her kaash Raunak bhi.

Aziz: ok  u both have fun shopping I'm running late

Suhaani : what abt breakfast?

Aziz: I know u made it with so much luv but I'll  get something at the office

Suhaani :oye    pati ji tum kuch bhole toh nahi

Smiling Aziz turns around and comes bak to suhaani and kisses her on the forehead : have fun  bye

Suhaani : prats  give me  5 min then we'll leave

Preteeksha:   sure no problem take ur  time.

Out  shopping

Suhaani : Preteeksha I have a surprise for u  look over there

Preteeksha:   omg Devika !

Devika comes running to them wearing a white anarkali  with  dark and light blue  polka dots  wearing sliver hoop earrings.

Preteeksha:  Devika  kaise ho ? itne dino kay baad  aur uncle  kaise haan

Devika:  I  know  bhot time kay baad aaj hun theeno ek saat   aaj toh masti kay din  aur papa toh busy haan election time u know how it is . aur ek aur chees hai I'm in love

Preteeksha and Suhaani  shocked with last thing she said 

Suhaani :what  kab  kon aur kaise

Devika : ek larka haan  Milind he is  too cute but papa is very protective if I even  smile at a guy u how he is na and with these body guards  toh life is difficult  but today no guards  I told papa I was meeting u guys so he was fine with it. Any way yeh sab later lets shop

Shashanks office

Shashank is  at his desk working away on the laptop  just when  Milind walks in the room

Milind: yaar Shashank   I need ur help big problem hai

Shashank:  ab kya hua

Milind :pyar  yes I'm in luv

Shashank: kya  toh pyaar kar kay problem hai ?

Milind:no yaar it's her papa he is a politician he never lets her out of his sight  she always has body guards with her!

Shashank: wah kya  baat hai  sirf ek  politician   ki bati  mili kya tum  ko?

Milind: come  on Shanks help me

Shashank: ab woh larki khaan hai?

Milind: out with her friends shopping at the mall kyun

Shashank: cool chalo I have a plan

Milind: plan what plan shanks ur plans always scare me 

Shashank: shut up and let's go

Meanwhile at the Rai's

Raunak comes home early  Raunak:  Raju Shanti !

Raju and Shanti: ji bhaiya apa

Raunak:   haan chalo  muhje help karo apa ki Preteeksha di kay liye ek surprise karna haan

Raju  tum  market jao aur bring me   100 roses  50 red  25 white and 25 pink  aur haan  shanti tum  raju kay saath candles  lake aao big small any size and haan colors should be red,  white and  yellow

Raju and Shanti: wow bhaiya  so sweet of u  aur  kuch  karna hai toh bolo hum  ko

Raunak:   no   abhi kuch nahin  baad mein decorate  karna hai   muhje bhot kam hai   Chinese order karna  phir    jeweler kay pass  who set pick up karne  aur  sab kuch preteeksha     kay anna say phele  hoona

Raju and Shanti: bhaiya yeh sab  kuch khass hai kya ?

Raunak:   haan because of Preteeksha  I  signed a huge contract  jao blue file   Mr.  Shaw  ko submit  karna tha who galti sa Mr. Rao  ko  submit hua and he  loved it .

At the mall

Shashank and Milind  are looking   for Devika     at the mall

Smiling Shashank:  so my  rajesh khanna where is your spano ki rani

Milind: yaar she's over there  point s to  Devika  she's wearing Polka dots 

Just when Shashank is locking up to see who Milind is pointing to Preteeksha comes in front   he mistakes  her as Devika

Shashank:  yup  I see her  in the polka dots, black shiny black hair hoop earrings   

Milind looks at Devika and see  her  wearing hoop earrings

Milind: yup  just then his phone rings   hey  Shashank I have to go to the office and sign important papers  so we better do this later.

Shashank: no its fine u go sign them and meet  me at your house in  half hour I will bring her there .

Milind: ok u sure you know what you're doing?

Shashank: yes trust me go

Milind leaves  Shashank follows the girls  they go in to the  season's store

After a couple of mins they come out just then he grabs Preteeksha's hand and pulls her in his car and drives away.

Taken back  by what just happened   Suhaani and Devika get in their car and follow them.

That's it for now  precap ch4 : what will happen when Shashank finds out that he got the wrong girl

i always look forward for ur guys is comments  so don't for to comment   and press the like button

take care all u Love aaj Kal Fans

nice part...waiting for the next part
๐Ÿ˜ŠCan't wait for the next part !
Diiiiiiiiiiii๐Ÿ˜Š
Right this is annoying,๐Ÿ˜ก I wrote my comment three times, which got deleted each time. So my fourth, and hopfully final time trying to comment on this update.
Okai dokies, back to update.
Bravoooo!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Really good di. I loved the whole shopping trip, but Shashank taking Prateekshas hand was just the best ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hmmmm... I wonder how they will react, make it good Di ๐Ÿ˜†
Ronakkkk, not good. Angry one moment, Nice the other. But I guess that's how he will be. That's why him and Araina make such a good pair. Like there both bossy, PERFECT๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope tour getting my hint ๐Ÿ˜› You know Prasha all the way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Right di, no probers in the delayed update, BUT, I would like a update which is longggg to make it up diii ๐Ÿ˜‰ Im sure that's reasonable๐Ÿ˜Š LOL. Don't worry diii, Choti is giving you permission to take your time, we get updates, that's all we want๐Ÿ˜ณ
   โญ๏ธ for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
Oh and di Thankyou for the pm.
Hmmm...
I'm thinking it's time for me to leave, and return to my boring revision.
And I think went a bit.... Just a bit over board with the smiles, they just clearly took my point across   ๐Ÿ˜†
Tc my lovely Diiiiiii.
Chat soon.
Apki Pyaari se Choti ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Nice part yaar! Luking forward to the nextttttt one!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ