Awesome part hun :)  mu heart  is happy realy happy
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awsome part loved it
update soon
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey mirchi missy, very nice story and ideas u got there, makes me want to create stories as well, keep it up darl me give  10 outta 10 for all chaps πŸ˜†
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

Hey mirchi missy, very nice story and ideas u got there, makes me want to create stories as well, keep it up darl me give  10 outta 10 for all chaps πŸ˜†

Haha Thank u  soo much Sweetsglad u liked it  by the luved  the name u gave mirchi missy  i like
tc
Fiza28 thumbnail
 hey guys sorry for the late update  been really busy and will be so  here it is ch 4 hope like work really hard it

Ch 4

In the car Shashank  is holding Preteeksha's hand tight  so she doesn't try to run away  even though  the doors are locked while driving

Preteeksha ( yelling at the top of her lungs and trying to   pull her hands away ): let go of my hand haath choro.

Shashank driving stops at the light Suddenly   Preteeksha jerks  her head up her hair hits  Shashank face .

He looks up at her  she is starting to yell at him  but he is  so lost in her beauty   he doesn't  hear one word she is saying .

Preteeksha: tum kaun ho, aur tum mere saath  yeh sab kya hai  just leave my hand  let go of me

light turns to green   but Shashank  is  just stairing into her beautiful eye's  suddenly  from the back lots of  people are honking for him to go.* beep beep beep*

Shashank gets back   to reality  and starts driving again  thinking to himself : Shashank tum ko kya hogaya hai woh  tumhare dost ki gf hai aur tum iss ko aise dehkre  ho  come on shanks focus .

Preteeksha with tears in her eyes : for the last  time tum kaun ho, aur tum mere saath  yeh sab kya hai  just leave my hand  let go of me  or else mein tumne  nahin chorogi I will not leave u, forget about me mere pati  wont spare you he will put behind bars .

Shashank thinking to himself and smiling : wah kya pyar hai yeh Milind ko itna pyar karte ki abhi sai apna  pati maanti hai, aww  how cute is that… Milind is really very lucky.

Preteeksha: your smiling omg! Tum pagal ho ,mein ek pagal kay saath hoon,  bachao bachao  koi hai  bachao!

Shashank:  What me Pagal  noooo no dehko  tum plz don't cry ,I  hate to see tear in any one's eyes ( he gives her his hankie)    I will explain everything   to you  sirf chup hojao .

Shashank:   the  love of your life has sent me here to get  you and mein kaun ho  I'm  Bonds James  bond  haha just kidding  we have never met before but I'm your pyar's best friends since childhood  Shashank.

Preteeksha thinking to herself : kya   yeh sab is because of Raunak  has sent him to do this par kyun.

I know all of Raunak's Friends  he never once has talked about  this  Shashank  to me .

In  suhaani's and devika's car

Devika is driving Suhaani is in the  front  with nihaal

Suhaani; Devika yeh kya hua  hai  I hope prats is ok  warnaa mian bhaiya ko kaise face kar sakti  hoon

Devika: don't worry suhaani  she will be fine have faith sab theek hoga

Oh no

Suhaani: kya

Devika: Yeh toh  Milind ka neighborhood hai   yeh sab Milind ka kiya kara hai sure of it.

Suhaani: what laken kyun

At  Milind's house

Shashank  and Preteeksha walk inside the house

Shashank: Arey  my  rajesh khanna where are you  I have bought your  spano ki rani

Milind comes running  to Shashank  thanks yaar  you're the best  so where is she?

Shashank  points to Prateeksha   there she is

Milind  whispers to ShaShank : yeh  kaun hai 

Shashank:  your lady love

Milind: u idiot   u brought the wrong girl

Shashank:  Kya  Sh*#@! 

Prateeksha looking at  Shashank :   you said ki  tum  Raunak  kay Dost ho  phir  yeh  kaun hai  Raunak  kahan hai?

Shashank: Raunak  Who's Raunak

Prateeksha:Raunak meri pati tuhare dost

Shashank: Pati oh no dehko  I'm really very  sorry bohot baari misunderstanding hogaya hai  mein gaalti se  I thought tum   Milind  ki gf haan aur phir mein aap ko

Prateeksha: kya   what  u  kidnapped me  and brought me and on top of that  u lied to me   bachao bachao  koi hai  bachao! (she starts wacking him with her bag  )

Milind comes in between to stop her from hitting him but instead she  starting hitting as well 

Devika and Suhaani hear bachao bachao  koi hai  bachao! And come running in the house they see her hitting them with her bag.

Devika: Milind Alekh Bose  What !@#$%&* is going on here ! I am 100% sure ki sab  tumne ka kiya kara hai .

All of a sudden Prateeksha stops hitting  them ( but her bag accidentally hits Shashank really hard  below the belt  right where it hurts  for guys)then  runs to Devika and Suhaani

Shasahank: bends over in pain *uff tum ne yeh kya kardiya   abhi tak  mein baap nahin bana hoon *.

Milind whisper to shanks  :  yaar shanks r u ok it look like that was painful, oh no Devika called me by my full name  thanks to u I'm dead.

Suhaani: Prats tum theek ho  (wiping  her tears ) don't worry we are here  now everything

Will fine.

Preteeksha:Devika u know these kidnapers

Devika:Prats they not kidnapers  at least  not Milind he is my boyfriend  the I was telling guys about .

Prateeksha: boyfriend  devika u sure u want to marry him , I mean  you know what they say na  u can always tell  man by his friends that where the saying a man best friend is a dog  comes from and that's y they act like them . 

Devika:  Prats he is not like that

Suhaani:  some one plz explain how this happened.

Shashank: I will explain milind  wanted  some alone time  with Devika but he was scared of her papa so I asked him where is was he said u guys were shopping so we went to go get her but I mistook  her as Devika.

Suhaani: how did u get confused

Shashank: all he  told me was she is  wearing polka dots and hoop earrings and has shiny black hair

So  I looked up saw her  and she fit the description .

Prateeksha: You saw  that   I was wearing polka dots and hoop earrings and have shiny black hair, but didn't see my sindoor or my magalsutra ,I even told u that my pati wont spare u  even then u didn't find out I was the wrong girl and how on earth did u come up with such a stupid idea!

Shashank: well when u said  that your  pati wont spare I thought u love him so much that u already take as your pati  and as for the idea   have u ever seen the movie Ajab Prem Ki Gazhab Kahaani I got it from there.

Prateeksha:  Ajab Prem Ki Gazhab Kahaani  are you serious . Bas  I have had it  enough is enough  I can't take this nonsense any longer Suhaani, Devika  lets go.( Prateeksha   angerly runs out the door)

Suhaani runs after her: Preteeksha Babes  wait 

Devika giving him the eye's: Milind  I'm   so fuming we will talk about  this  later I'm so not done with you and walks out .

Milind: thanks a lot Shanks because of u Devika is so heated  and on top of that   I made such a horrible impression with her friends hope your happy.

Shashank:  yaar  don't worry  if she is upset wait till she cools down then go and say sorry

In the car on the way back

Devika: Prats I really very sorry   because of me  u had to go through all of this .

Preteeksha: no it fine it's not your fault it's  all because of that fool, anyways Suhaani don't say word to Aziz about this  because I'm not going  mention anything  to your bro because he will go crazy  and if Uncle finds abouts  this then Devika's love story  will end.

At the Rai's  House

Preteeksha walks in the house it is decorated with Rose all over the house  the lights are out there's only  candel light thru the house and Raunak is at the table  lighting  the last few candles  the table is set and   dinner  is ready .

Raunak walks over to Preteeksha  kissing her hand : thank u because of you I signed a big contracted  jo file Mr.Shaw ko submit karna tha woh galati se Mr. rao  kay pass  tah and he loved it. Aur kaal raat mein kya kya bola tum ko  I'm really sorry  aao you must be hungry let's eat  I order your favorite food.

Prateeksha: yeah sure  sirf ek minute mein fresh hokay  aati thinking to herself in the bathroom Raunak  never has done anything like this for me  in the 5 yrs of are shaadi   all of a sudden yeh sab kyun , there has to be more to this I know  raunak to well  just because he signed a deal he wouldn't do this.

At the  table

Raunak : I order all your favorite things let's see veg  chow mein, kung pao chicken, sweet and sour prawns and eggplant and tofu.

Preteeksha : thank you  but you hate tofu

Raunak: no it's  fine I don't mind so how was today  shopping and all  what did u buy

Preteeksha : oh aaj  it was crazy  I mean the stores where so crowded that I got lost but then I found Suhaani  &Devika ,I bought lots of sari's and some shirts for you .

After dinner Preteeksha  is cleaning up the table when Raunak comes behind and pulls her sari and the put his arms around her waist bends his head and kisses her neck  

Preteeksha : Raunak tum yeh kya  kare

Raunak: today  your looking very sexy in this sari  leave all this raju  and shanti will clean up  he picks Preteeksha up in his arms and takes her up to the room .

In the room

Raunak puts  Preteeksha on the bed his cell phone falls out his pocket on the bed   

Raunak :Preteeksha I will be right back   tab tak tum change karo  he  goes down stairs

Just then his cell rings  Preteeksha picks up the cell before could say hello

Prashant: hey yaar Raunak  so did my idea work I'm sure you'll get some action tonight if you know what I mean  and starts laughing

Preteeksha  is shocked  she couldn't believe her ears just then Raunak walks in  she close the  phone.

Raunak:  putting his arms around her  you haven't change yet

Preteeksha  jerks his arms    away  turns around and gives him a tight slap across the face.

That's it for now hope you like the chapter  don't forget to comment and press the like button

Precap: how will Raunak react and Shashank cant stop thing about prats .

luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
FIRSTπŸ˜ƒ

Be right back......

Right Di, I'm back..... a whole day laterπŸ˜‰
Sorryyyy, and maaf you pyaari chooti😊
in return I will give you a LONG comment.

Toh first I LOVED the update. From start to end.
Toh Shashank fell for Prateeksha at first sight... Expected. I can't wait to see how Prasha get together in this FF di. Make it good πŸ˜ƒ

Next I was   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† at the while sitcom if the kidnap. And how they got the wrong girl. And in the while process, My poor Shashank got hurt πŸ˜”

But ROFL at when he said, 'mein abbe tak baap nahin bana' πŸ˜ƒ

Di I love Reading the Chapter.

BUT.....

Ronak is soooooooo   πŸ˜‘ I can't say it. I'm so glad Prateeksha slapped him.

A slap well deserved.

But you left me hanging at what will happen next. But let's see.

Hope you will continue soooon, and thanks for the pm.

Keep up the good work di.

Love Choti❀️Edited by luv angel - 14 years ago
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SECOND πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I've only read till the end of Shashank and Prateeksha part and just the second line where Pratz says : Tum kaun ho? reminds me of the whole Pratz hitting Shanky scene in the real PKB πŸ˜† Shanky goes: Tum kaun ho? Main kahan hoon?🀣🀣

Did that scene inspire you by any chance? πŸ˜†

Can't wait to read the rest sooon

It's very nice!  very well written πŸ€—
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
VERY nice chappie.... but....... I JST CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it up!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really enjoyed reading this, especially with whats happening in the show.
Fiza28 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

SECOND πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I've only read till the end of Shashank and Prateeksha part and just the second line where Pratz says : Tum kaun ho? reminds me of the whole Pratz hitting Shanky scene in the real PKB πŸ˜† Shanky goes: Tum kaun ho? Main kahan hoon?🀣🀣

Did that scene inspire you by any chance? πŸ˜†

Can't wait to read the rest sooon

It's very nice!  very well written πŸ€—

Aneeka,
thanks hum do read the rest aswell um  no it didnt inspire me  infact i worte that b 4 the show aired hahaπŸ˜† i guess great minds think alike lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
cant wait to hear what else  think of the rest of the ch hope u like it
tc