Pyaar Ka Bandhan

FF: Love Ajj Kal: Ch8 updated on p12 - Page 6

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

hey first of all sorry for late comments awsome part i loved reading it continue soon cant wait to see whats going to happen

Thank  u Mariam and  no problem 4 the late comment n fact i  know ever1 is busy in there own worlds yet u all take the  time out  2 read my FF thanku dear😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
😉
This content was originally posted by: Irika95

awesome part...plzz continue fast

Thank u Irika95  glad u enjoyed it... will try  to  countinue soon inshallah😆
Fiza28 thumbnail

hey guys i'm so happy 😳u all enjoy the kast ch hope like this one aswell dont forget to comment and press the like button😉

Ch5

In the room

Preteeksha:Don't  you Dare  touch Me!

Raunak has is hand on his face right where he got slapped    furiously he looks up at Preteeksha

Raunak  yelling : PRETEEKSHA! tum ne muhje thappar  kyun mara  main ne  kya kiya?

Preteeksha: cheekhne ,chilana se kuch nahi hota   main bhi cheekh sakti  hoon. Aur haan don't you try to act innocent  with me   Raunak Kya kiya. Itne disgusting or cheap harkat ki hai  ki  muhje sharm aarey hai bolne bhi .  Prashant had called and you know what  he said  hey yaar Raunak  so did my idea work I'm sure you'll get some action tonight if you know what I mean  and  then he started laughing …today  you have really   hurt  me , how sick can you be …how can you disscuss are personal matters with your friends.

Raunak is so shocked:Dehko Preteeksha  calm down  kyun itne choti si baat ko itna  baari issue banana.

Preteeksha: Choti si baat Raunak for you it might bhi choti si  baat for me bhot baari baat haan. Kyun aise  kya .

Raunak: Kyun ki  tum kabhi muje tumhre  kareeb  nahi aane dehti  I mean itne dooriyaan hai humare beach.  For god sake  I'm your husband Preteeksha  I have every right tumhre pass aane laken you never let  me itne dooriyaan kyun hai .

Preteeksha: Kya kareeb  nahi aane dehti   how can u lie like that Raunak … I have always fulfilled the duties of a good wife  up in till today in fact yeh phele baar hai  ki  I have pushed you away from me  other then that     I have never   refused  you … aur haan doori kyun your asking me this Raunak you know  exactly why    even though I forgave you  I still can't forget  what ever happened 3 yrs ago  and that horrible night  and you know what Raunak  you're the reason  the reason for the dooriyan   between us your  attitude, ego and  selfishness    has made it happened  not me.  You never have time for  me it's only work work  and  work… Every night I  cry  myself to sleep that one year  was the worst year of my life  because  it showed me your true colors  and who you really are and took away my dreams.

Raunak:  You will never let me forget what happened  na ?I know it's because of me  and my attitude, ego and  selfishness  but   you  can at least cry yourself to sleep and  you are very lucky  u don't have to live with guilt I do.  I feel so guilty for  everything that  happened  3years ago I still can't face you or myself for what I did ,I know I don't give you any time  but I'm doing this for you so we have a good lifestyle Preteeksha please try and understand me  what so wrong in what I did?  I love you that's why I did all of this.

Preteeksha:I know  every single day you live with guilt and I always try  my best so you don't  feel it but It's not that easy to move on with life I have tried to the past 2 yrs  but I just can't . Aur tum kya bole that you love me that's why you did all this, no Raunak don't lie yeh tum iss liye kare kyun  ki you wanted to fulfill  your needs.  I am your wife  once you start treating me like it only then your so called needs will be fulfilled.  End of discussion Understood! ( she takes out her night gown and is walking out of the room)

Raunak  blocking the door with his arm : Where do you think you're going?

Preteeksha:  Guestroom(and walks out)

Raunak bangs his hand on the wall in anger :!@#$%&*!

Milind's house

Shashank is lost in his thoughts FLASHBACK: Preteeksha jerks  her head up her hair hits  Shashank face .

He looks up at her she is starting to yell at him  but he is  so lost in her beauty. And   can't stop thinking about  Preteeksha's  teary eyes.

Milinds snaps his fingers in front of Shashank: yo Mr.cool  kya hua what are you thinking about?  

Shashank:    huh oh um kuch…… kuch nahin.

Milind: kuch toh hai kya  whats up… if you think I 'still made at u I'm not, you did all  this for me so it's ok.

Shashank: yaar you might forgive me but I feel so bad for making her cry  she had tears in those beautiful eyes of hers. You know something she seemed very sad not because of all that that happened but   because of something else  there some kind of sadness in them . wish only if I could make her smile  just once I would feel so much better for what I did.

Milind: Oye! What are you saying  it seems that  there is more to what you are saying , I feel it just excuse so you can meet her again. By the way you have already done enough and haan you are forgetting a few things 1. Your married 2. She's married 3. She won't want to see your face after what you did so there no use just stay away from her and she will be happy . 

Shashank: no yaar it's not an excuse  I want to say I'm sorry  and you will help me otherwise I will go tell Devika that I lied and this was all your idea. Smiling his mischievous smile

Milind: but it was your idea I didn't even know you were going to do all this you wouldn't lie to her

Shashank: yes I will if you don't help me… you will help until she forgives me then Devika will also be happy because her friend is happy got it.

Milind: no one can win with you what will I have to do ?

Shashank: now that's what I'm talking about first of all find  outTelu raams  name  then  go and get as much info about her  where she lives her number and what all she likes meaning fav flowers chocolates anything then get back to me ASAP. I better be going Araina will be back from her shoot soon so I will c  you later.

Later that night

Shashank is  in bed wide awake think about what happened today  and Araina is fast asleep 

Araina turns  on her side looks up and sees shashank awake: shashank  you still haven't gone to bed kyun are you feeling ok is something wrong? u are acting really weird today I mean you only act like this if you have done something stupid.   What did u do now?

Shashank:Araina babe you are  calling your pati stupid…it's nothing of the sort I just have some work related tension. 

Araina: work related whats up kya hua ?

Shashank:  yeah um  ek clinent kay saath confusion hogaya tha  gaalti se wrong package got delivered to them and big humgama happened that's all I will sort  it all out  lets  go to sleep.

Early next morning

Araina is at the park jogging with Ishita

Araina: Ishita  you know your bro was  acting so weird last night ,I asked was up but he said  it was work related do me  afavor a find out whats up ok

Ishita: sure will do aww look at that puppy

Araina: what dog    I hate dogs (she starts to hide behind ishita  then  sees the puppy looking at her she starts running and puppy runs after : ishita help me!

She is running and keeps looking behind her to see how far the puppy is from when she suddenly bumps in to a guy who catches  her from  falling (just he did  like in the masquerade ball ) they have a eye locking session. Ishita is watching all this from far

After a few min of eye locking guy still has araina in his arms  : Are you  ok where were going in such a hurry

Araina:  stupid kutta !

Raunak:What ( upset at fact of being called stupid kutta ! he lets go of araina which makes her fall flat on her but!

Araina: Ouch! (looking up at him from the ground ) you idiot why did you let go of me like that

Ishita comes running to araina after she falls on the ground

Raunak:mind you how dare you call me a stupid kutta ! after I helped you .

Araina  pointing her index finger at him :  main tum ko (suddenly she sees  the puppy grueling  at her  she jumps on to his bike with both feet up ) main tum ko nahin yeh stupid kutta ! kay bare main baat karereh thi  point to the puppy that's barking at her .

Raunak:what oh I really sorry listen plz don't be scared  come down (he gives her his hand)

Araina: what the hell do you think of your self learn to control  your anger  naak pe gussaa   

Ishita whisper to araina kya hot hai  yaar  : walks by the guy  um excuse me but do u belive in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Raunak on his bike : not interested and drives off.

Ishita:  but I am interested uff kya style hai but I think I have seen him around some where but where?

Araina:  ishita  why  were you flirting with mr.anger young man by way who is he  not sure.

Shashank is in his car he  sees preteeksha at a bakery he runs in there and orders a cake and tells the sale guy to give it  to her with all her other packages

Preteeksha  checks all the shboxs before leaving the store and opens the boxes of sweets and sees in one box is a chocolate cake with abig smile on it saying I'm sorry : yeh mera box nahin hai

Sales guy: no the guy over there told me to give it to you (points to Shashank)

Preteeksha takes the box and is walking to Shashank: what is all this

Shashank: cake you don't like cake? Dehko I'm sorry  for what happened (he turns to give her the box when he slips and the box opens and  cake falls  allover  Preteeksha .

That's I t for now hope you all like it  do comment press the like button precap ch6

Will araina find who Mr. angery young man is , will ishita have a chance with him and what will Preteeksha  reaction be .

New  Entery
Ishita manhotra: is Shashank  little sister and Partner in crime   and  use to be Araina's best friend but feels that araina has changed too much after her success. Is just like her bro  is such a prankster has a great sense of humor her innocent one liners    are always  funny. Waiting for her Mr. Macho she always is fascinated  with rough and tough bad boys types. Is an upcoming model   but is really a match maker she always sets people up. Fun loving, coolant a total girly girl.
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
First! (I think)
Great work yaar! Love the chappie! Waitng to seewhat Pratiksha will say to poor shanky, lol!
Keep it up!!!!
luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
^^^ 😲 You beat me!!
Ah well, second is good enough too!
Di loved the chapter and I can see how your getting the two original couples together, ie Prasha and Arnak.
Ishita seems lovely!
Can't wait too see prateekshas reaction.
Update soon di, and thanks for the pm.
Apki choti
😊
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow, that was just awasome!!! Poor Pratz
Aww I love the way u bring real shanky in to ur story.
Wonderful post. LoL I hope pratz dont get too angry on poor shanky. LOL maybe she can throw some of the cake back on hes face, and then shanky stoping her, by graping her arms, and they can have eye lock 😍
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please make it longer, I always want to read on, after the end.  Loved how Ishita is Shashank's sister. Waiting for the next part.😊 

Hope they have a 'Raksha- Bandhan'(brother-sister day) scene in the actual show, they both have no siblings and so they can celebrate that together.

Fiza28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lily96

First! (I think)
Great work yaar! Love the chappie! Waitng to seewhat Pratiksha will say to poor shanky, lol!
Keep it up!!!!

Thanks lily love ur cooments glad u liked it!😊
Fiza28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skoler123

Wow, that was just awasome!!! Poor Pratz
Aww I love the way u bring real shanky in to ur story.
Wonderful post. LoL I hope pratz dont get too angry on poor shanky. LOL maybe she can throw some of the cake back on hes face, and then shanky stoping her, by graping her arms, and they can have eye lock 😍

Aisha,
i am so happy😳 u liked it and u know something just for u i  try and will add ur scene 😆in the next ch inshallah love your idea and if u have any more   keep them coming !😃
Fiza28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Please make it longer, I always want to read on, after the end.  Loved how Ishita is Shashank's sister. Waiting for the next part.😊 

Hope they have a 'Raksha- Bandhan'(brother-sister day) scene in the actual show, they both have no siblings and so they can celebrate that together.

May,
thanks   4 such sweet  comments, i will try my best to make the ch longer when i get a chance , but i am very busy right now and will but as soon as i get some time i will.😛😊⭐️