FF: Love Ajj Kal: Ch8 updated on p12 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by luv angel

^^^ 😲 You beat me!!
Ah well, second is good enough too!
Di loved the chapter and I can see how your getting the two original couples together, ie Prasha and Arnak.
Ishita seems lovely!
Can't wait too see prateekshas reaction.
Update soon di, and thanks for the pm.
Apki choti
😊
Aww it's ok choti u know what they second the best lolπŸ˜‰
yup ur on the right track i feel in the real pkb they should have shown odd pairing from the start then brought PraSha  and ArNak  together like i will,and i also luv  writing  Ishita's  Entry i was inspired after see n last weeks episodes of them  will try n update soon
tc,
❀️di
hey Fiz  Well u know I was supposed to reAad this yesterday  power went off
nd stuff  I  got hung up in the evening  even if I wanted top read  I wz at  my naanu's house as hew was un well so sorry for this delayed comment

now coming to the chapter

IT WAS

BAD REALLY BAD i  tell u

Joke

it was the best chapter I ever read

Lekha
FF was just awesome.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i liked it..........
update soon pls.........
nice part plzz update soonnnn...
Originally posted by -Destiny-

hey Fiz  Well u know I was supposed to reAad this yesterday  power went off
nd stuff  I  got hung up in the evening  even if I wanted top read  I wz at  my naanu's house as hew was un well so sorry for this delayed comment

now coming to the chapter

IT WAS

BAD REALLY BAD i  tell u

Joke

it was the best chapter I ever read

Lekha
LEKHA KI BACHI,!πŸ˜²πŸ€”
 haha πŸ˜ƒu almost gave me a heart attackπŸ˜• πŸ˜΅ well i gusse it was a late april fools joke huhπŸ˜†? good 1 u really got me πŸ˜›
by the awys no problem in the late comment and hope ur nanu gets well soonπŸ˜‰
tc,
fiz
Hey Fiz
alright i havnt commented for ages
but awsome parts love the way story is moving
plz pm me so i can stay on track
if you dont mind

hey every 1 here it is ch6 enjoy n dont 4 get to comment n press like buttonπŸ˜ƒ 

Ch6

Preteeksha shocked  looking down at  her  white  sari which was now covered with chocolate cake  :tum ne mere sari ko  ruine kardeiya mein.  Muhje kaheen  jana tha  already  mein late hoon aur phir  yeh.uff kya problem hai mere saath  koi purani dushmani hai kya .

Shashank hiding his face with his hands after being yelled at : oh no I'm extremely sorry  here let me help u clean up  (taking some napkin  and whipping her sari)

Preteeksha:  don't u touch me (grabing the napkins  from his hand )

Sardar ji  talking to his wife: oye suno ji  woh  dekho kitni cute  hai  yeh dono   larhaee   

Sardar's wife: haan lag tha haan ki nye nye shaadi hai, hai rabba  humare din yaad aai tusi bhi muhje asise tung karte  tha. Oye munde tenu ki apni  pyari moti ko thang kare

Sardar:  arey haan  aur bhabi ji tusi bhi maaf kardo gaalti se  slip hua

Preteeksha and Shashank looking at each other

Shashank pointing at preteeksha:  yeh  mere moti  ha ha ha ha and starts  laughing 

Preteeksha looking at the sardar ji : dehko  mein  tumhare bhabhi ji nahi hoon aur na hi mein inki moti hoon hum dono Ajnabee haan .(preteeksha is walking away )

Shashank calls her from behind and walks up to her: suno I really really very  sorry

Preteeksha:  kya tum ko  sach mein lag tha ki sorry bhol ne say everything is ok?  If I had done that u would forgive me

Shashank: haan  it does and I would

Preteeksha: really  fine ( just then takes some cake in her hand and  rubs it all over shashanks face) : I to am  sorry (starts to walk away )

Shashank(grabs Preteeksha's arm and they have a eye locking session he totally lost in them  (Aisha this is for you! Just like I promised  hope u like it 😳)

Sardar Ji  watching all this starts singing : ((jhoot Nahi Bolna - 4), Yara Sach Kehna
Jis Tarah Pyaar Hai Mere Dil, Hai Tere Dil Mein Bhi
Yaar Jhoot Na Bolna, Sach Kehna
Yara Dil Na Todna, O Yara Dil Na Todna) - 2
Ho Jhoot Nahi Bolna

Preteeksha and shashank look up at the sardar ji  then  preteeksha storms out

Shashank follows Preteeksha goes in to a store and buy's a new sari and wears it and walk outs she stops and buys  balloons  and chocolates and has a lot of bags in her hands

She  walks  up a hill and  goes in to a orphanage   all the little kids come running to her :didi didi didi

Preteeksha: kaise hoon sub mein aap sab ki liye  kuch hai   laken bua kahaan hai?

Bua:  Preteeksha  beti  hugs her bhot dino baad ?  kaise ho?

Preteeksha theek hoon  the kids gathering around her  

Kids: didi  and pulling her 

Shashank see's her playing with kids  then he gets a call and leaves

Preteeksha is on her way back when  her car breaks down  and she is stuck

Then Ishita's car comes and stops: she gets out  um do u need any help 

Preteeksha: a yeah my car broke down

Ishita: driver go and help him with the car give me the keys  I will drop u home:

Preteeksha :thank u driver jab car is fixed  break it home  (she is  getting  out her things  whenshe bumps into ishita both their cell drop and get switched)

In the car

Preteeksha: thanks again   I have never seen u around 

Ishita : no problem yaar any ways mein apne bare mein baath karte  mein  abhi abhi London se aye hoon  apne bhaiya aur bahabi ka saat hoon  aur my only close friend is my bahabi  so I don't know that many ppl yet been so long

Preteeksha: well now u know me so when ever u want come over and we will meet  aur u know mere bhi  bahabi is my best friend in fact I married her bro n she married mine  so we have that in come

Ishita: really wow toh tell me na  yours was a luv marriage cool' I'm waiting for my mr. macho just like hrithik in dhoom 2  in fact I think aaj muhje  laga ki I saw him  hopefully I meet him soon

Preteeksha um turn left that's my house  haha cute I hope u find him soon nice talking to u c u soon

Ishita is going for her late night shoot

Manhotra's house

Shashank and Araina on the sofa

Shasahank: where's ishita

Araina : late night shoot

Shashank: it's  2:00 a.m

What she should be home  by now call her

At the rai's

Cell  rings Preteeksha  picks up her cell  sleepy voice : hello

Shashank : hello B 4 he say n e thing else he hears  a guys voice

Raunak: Baby   kaun haan

Preteeksha : not sure jaan 

Shashank close's the phone he is angery :  Araina ishtia koi larke kay saath thi aur it' seem she was asleep

Araina: what  aise kuch nahin she's at her shoot mayb it was wrong number lets go 2 sleep na?

Shashank : u go 2 bed  araina I'm waiting for  her

4:35am

Ishita walks in tired; bhaiya tum  u haven't gone to sleep

Shashank:  jab I called u who was that guy calling u baby

Ishita : what guy u called me when bhaiya u never called I was at the shoot the whole night u can even ask the unit  I'm going to sleep

Next day

Ishita comes to  c preteeksha

Ishita: hi yaar how  r u  gusse what mere college mein  ek play aur I got  lead the role  can u help me with lines (gives her a copy of the line sheet)

Preteeksha : yeah sure  no problem yeh mere   ghar ka #  and cell # call when ever u need'. U never told me ki tum college mein hai

Ishita: actually I'm a model but I'm also in my final year  so yeah   aur  kya  y don't we meet for lunch  tommrow  take care  (she hugs prats)

At home

Ishita is in her room  practing her lines  for the play she calls  the male lead for the play  to practice from the house phone mean while downstairs shashank pick up to make a call  and hears ishita saying : Yash   mere family ko mere upper  such  hai ki mere koi chakker hai, main tumse kitna pyaar karte hoon 'I luv u jaan    if I don't meet u my day is not complete  with out u  that's  why lets meet  and talk ki hum kya kare.

Guy actor(yash):ok  lets meet at the road side coffee shop in 10 min, I luv u 2 baby mein bhi I cant live without u c u soon:

Ishita close's the phone  and gets ready  in her room

Shashank upset : ishita  lied to me about last night she had to be with this yash guy aur aaj bhi she's meeting him lets see how much she will lie and  hide all this from me I want c how far she will go.

Ishita coming downstairs wearing a pink short sundress

Shashank: ishita are you going some where?

Ishita thinking to her self until iget the lead 4 sure I wont bhaiya or he will feel disappointed : um bhaiya yeah had to go  a friends place  for some  college related work ok I'm getting late bye  and leaves

Shashank is so irrated and hurt  

Next day  at the beach

Preteeksha , ishita, sumo, devika together

Preteeksha:ishita these are close friends  suhaani n devika

Ishita:nice 2 meet u call  me ish all my family does

Sumo: cute pet name u can call me sumo every calls me that

Ishita :oh pani puri lets eat it yaar  the whole they spent at the beach n shopping

Shashank comes back home from work he see's  ishita throwing up

Shashank: kya hua u ok

Ishita: yeah bro I ate too many pani puris n got sick that's all

That night ishita calls prats at her home phone from her home phone 

Hey prats u busy?

Prateeksha: no kyun need help with the play

Ishita : yeah  ok um lets start (shashank is passing by the room)

(Crying ishita)Yash  main tumhare bache ki maa bene wale hoon,yeh sab hoone kay baad tum muhje nahin choor saktha, tum    main abb kya karong gi agar mere family  finds out main   kya jawab 'u always said u luved me  now  tum  aise act Karen ki u don't even  know me '.(silence  )

Outside the room shashank is shaken up by hearing all this thinking to himself all the flash backs night he called wrong number, pani puri, meeting guy all that'

Ishita: kya instead of thinking about  shaadi tum'no I will not abort baby and starts crying ,then she smiles  for her great acting and walks out of room without cing her bro  and she goes to meet yash for practice )

Shashank  what the hell he thinks of himself has had  enough : he gets in car n follows her  she  supposed  to meet yash but  she says hi to raunak  ,he thinks  raunak is the guy.. and  grabs and turns raunak hand and punchs him in the face and then  grabs his  collar says sala kaminey .

That's it for now  don't 4 get 2 comment n press the like button precap ch 7

What  will raunak do will ouch shanks back  , and  some more  PraSha n Arnak Meetings.

Edited by lalmirch28 - 13 years ago
Ooo lala PraSha messy chocolate cake encounter 😳 and Pratz as usual don't touch me and all that πŸ˜† 

For the first time I've read one whole chapter within 10 minutes, this phone story is so intersting πŸ˜† lagey raho lalmirch jee, and I hope Raunak doesn't fight back and instead clears the misunderstanding, I know you're not like Ekta, lalmirch, I'm sure you won't drag this situation πŸ˜†

Oooo and the PraSha eye to eye contact 😍 u dedicated it to someone, but I loved it tooo so much!!! 😍😍
omg!!amazing part waiting for the next one
awouch Kya baat hai yaar

AWESOME 
lekha