Thank you for all your pyaar and support...couldnt have done it without you! 🤗
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
oh sorry i wont do it again thankyou jyoti for givin me the note
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the info , i will follow the rules and regulations and try from my side with full heart to keep this forum healthy and lively😉.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eva & Jyoti, you guys are doing AMAZING job🤗
its just sad that ppl still continue to bash/make comparisons in RS blog.
It's really annoying that they don't realize RS is the person who made salekh & ragvir & wherever they are now, its because of him.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Jyoti,
myself , new to the forum and has been fishing out many new options out here and has been enjoying the discussions and the RS blog. I was disheartened to see some of the weird postings to RS (during the negative Ragini track )and wished if  they could be reminded the basic mannerisms...I happened to see this today and felt this was much much needed to say...."Hello , Quit, U have done it...."

Great going , dear, 👏

Keep up the show!!!!⭐️

Edited by laxmi_s - 14 years ago
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur topic is so nice and understandable. i'll follow ur rules, jyoti//😊
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks the DT for updating rules about the blog.

Many a times, such comments are made that as a member I feel tempted and answer to those instigation, which I should not do also. Thanks for reminding all of us to keep the blog clean.

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great. You guys are doing wonderful job as moderators in this forum. Appreciate your hard work.

I dont post anything in RS blog and I dont read them that often. On a rare occasion (like today), I go to RS blog. Still, there are lot of personal attacking. Some of the posts are really immature and attacking other members requests/views.

In the forum, atleast you can close the topic by giving warnings first. But, there nothing of that can be done. May be you guys should highlight specially about this in the forum.

Thank you for the rules.

Everyone must comply with it.

One question, why do people post a comment in Picture gallery where it clearly state No Comment? I just visited it and was shocked to see so many comments. I mean, in the title it says NO COMMENTS still all the members are posting comments. How come?

I do NOT mean to bash anyone, just something I thought was needed to be pointed out. =P

ZoaH

x x