++Nikita United ArMan++ check it out...

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Nikita United ArMan

We had Valentine Special Scene Writing Contest where you had to Unite Archana and Manav ur way. But unfortunately we didn't get a great response๐Ÿ˜”, but that's okay๐Ÿ˜ƒ because one member sent in such a good entry that it all makes up for it.

Now this entry was sent by Nikita, you guys know her as nikitagmc here on the forum and you must also know by now how good of a writer she is๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Nikita has sent in her entry and she has done a wonderful job in writing this piece, and was successful in uniting ArMan her way๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I could image each of her scene, and she has united ArMan while keeping the show's story in mind and not divert into fantasy land. It seemed soo real that we can even expect this to happen in the show in the future๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Congrats Nikita on a job well done, and that's why we are dedicating this entire topic to you and to your entry.

Do read her entry, as she takes you from a frustrated, mad, angry Manav to a blissful night with Archana, i'm sure all of you will love it, and don't forget to add ur inputs to her story๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And here is her entry for all of you to read, and enjoy!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

REUNITE ARCHANA AND MANAV- YOUR WAY

Manav sat in silence, in the dark room. Archu and Damodar Baba were shouting outside, begging him to open the door. But he wouldn't. And contrary to what they were thinking, he wouldn't try to take his life. Not when he had to take some of the toughest decisions of his life.

His thoughts raced back to the happenings in the previous days. As much as he had realized, he couldn't live without Archana and she too was incomplete without him' he had also realized that he was unaware of a lot of things' he noticed it when he heard neighbours gossiping in the chawl line about his Aai's horrendous behavior with Archana when she had come to meet him to question about divorce papers.. or when she had come home for the 3 months stay. He had been shocked, since he hadn't known all this' at all.. and Archana' she had never complained about all this'

A meeting with Varshu had solved everything' made him realize how Archu had loved him even though she thought he was characterless, had not sent divorce papers, had been bullied by his Aai to part with the mangalsutra' had been called a prostitute and a whore by his Aai' angry tears blurred his vision' but he rubbed them out forcefully.

He looked at his hands. These very hands had once wrung Archana's hands. And today, they had to stop Savita's hands from hitting out at Archana, when Savita accused Archana of poisoning her son's mind. How ashamed he had felt of her- she was the snake that had bit his family' she hadn't hesitated trying to sell her son and his happiness for money. Was this the mother in which scriptures said, you find your true God? If that was so, then maybe he would be an agonist now. He had told his Aai in clear words, one more act and I will complain to the police- she had been shocked- and said it would have been better for her to leave the house than hear such words. Without any affection for her guilt trip, he told her in clear words- GO! Coz today she had lost her second son too' forever'

The door continued to hammer. He got up at last and opened it, leaving it ajar and walking back to his place. Archana and Baba were looking at him with worry written all over their faces. Baba motioned Archu to step back' he then closed the door and walked to Manav. Manav looked at him with questioning eyes.

Manav: I failed Baba, I failed today. If Aai hates me so much, this means somewhere I have failed as a son. I have done so much injustice and given so much of unintentional pain to my wife, I failed as a husband, I failed as a brother since Sachin died and I couldn't save him. Your son failed Baba.

Damodar: (hugging Manav): No beta, you are the sort of son, brother and husband any person would like to have. You have given your life to your relationships. But it seems you have inherited my luck' sometimes circumstances and sometimes your goodness did not give you the happiness you deserve. The only mistake you have done beta, is that you tried to keep everyone happy at one go at the sake of your own. What did you get in return? Nothing. But remember beta, these are the situations in life that make you or break you' if you fall weak today, you will never be able to stand in life again. To err is human, understand this Manav' don't punish yourself'

Manav: (rubbing tears away) Yes, Baba, you are right. I made a mistake, a big one. I was so blind in responsibilities that I didn't realize that life is not for fulfilling responsibilities only' since 16 years of age, I have been fulfilling them, what did I get in return' nothing! The mother for whom I loved and sacrificed so much has treated me worse than a step-mother. And Archana, she never ever hated me, never could leave me, she has suffered so much for absolutely no mistake of her own' but not any more'"

Baba looks in amazement' "Its too late now Manav.."

Manav looked determined' "I will never leave my responsibilities Baba, but I have to fulfill one more very important responsibility' of a human being' of a lover.. of a ' husband'

Manav returned home late the next day' Archu was worried, he had been unusually quiet and refused to eat or drink and had walked off straight to work. As soon as he returned, she busied himself in preparing food for him' but he went to his room and lay down on the mat.

"Manav, won't you eat.. all your favourite dishes'" Archana called out.

"Not hungry"

"Please come"

"I'm sleepy"

"for my sake.."

There was silence. Slowly Manav got up, while Archana sat on the floor beside him.. plate in hand.

"What are you punishing yourself for Manav."

"Not punishing myself' today for the first time in many days, I am feeling free, relaxed, there are a lot of tensions, fears and difficulties ahead but I have taken the first step forward' today my conscience isn't pricking me' thinking about the next step now."

Archana could do nothing except stare.

"A lot has gone wrong, and it is impossible to take time back. But wrong decisions have to be corrected." He looked at her with tear-filled eyes' "You had to suffer a lot coz of me'"

Archu put her hand on Manav's mouth. "Says who? I suffered for not trusting my husband'"

"Yes, and even though you thought that husband was characterless, you still wanted him to come back'"

Archana could not stop her tears' "You always gave me love Manav, even when I was angry' you never let me forget you' even when you were angry' your silent love enveloped me' gave me bliss' putting a blanket around me, protecting me in train' you have always been the one for me'"

Manav gave a sarcastic smile. "Really, I don't think so."

"Of course, what I'm saying is true' you are a very good husband' Shravani is lucky'"

Manav had a strange smile on his face.

"Yes, Shravani is lucky' now she will have a good husband in future'" he looked up to face her. "I refused Girishji for the wedding."

Archana was shocked. "Manav how could you' and what about Shravani and the baby'"

"The baby will have a father. I will take utmost care of it, like  a father. If Girishji permits, I would like to adopt it legally. But I cannot marry Shravani. If I could not keep you happy despite loving you so much.. how will I keep her happy when none of us is even happy with this marriage. I told Girishji, I would marry Shravani, but would die the very same day' coz my pricking conscience wouldn't let me survive."

Archana didn't know what to say' "Manav things have gone too far now'"

Manav looked at Archana in the eye. "Archana, you do realize, don't you, that my breaking wedding with Shravani puts you under no moral or legal obligation to return to me' not at all'"

Archana cringed.. "Manav please, don't even speak of it. You know you are the only one for me' but Manav don't do this to yourself..Aai, Vandu, Kaka, everyone will be disappointed...don't do this... please... you have to live upto their expectations"

"Please Archana, not any more'" Manav put a hand on her cheek' "Right now I have to live upto my own expectations- to do justice to everyone whom I have hurt. I have taken a stand, let me face the music now'"

Archana looked into Manav's eyes. Behind the angry tears she saw the love of her husband- who was prepared to take on the spite and hatred of the world for her sake. Who knew whether his family would accept his decision? She touched Manav's hand which was on her cheek and caressed it slowly. A tear rolled down her eye. With his other hand, Manav wiped it up. "No more tears in your eyes bcoz of me or my family'" he hesitated and then slowly  pulled her close, tenderly depositing a kiss on her forehead. Archana, who had never felt Manav's touch before, was dazed. Eyes closed, she brought her head onto Manav's shoulder, hands on his chest, feeling safe and snug in their togetherness after months of separation and insecurities. As if in response to drive the fears and insecurities away, Manav put his arms around her, making the embrace tighter and bringing Archana closer to his heart which had just made a firm resolve- he would NOT distance Archana from himself. The baby would be his responsibility, no two thoughts on that, but he wouldn't leave Archu in the lurch. It was not going to be easy- he knew it, but it was now or never. He had made his decision and he would stick to it.

It was the eve of Valentines Day, and through the window the moon smiled on the beautiful couple reveling in their first moments of closeness and bliss. Blushing to himself, the moon made a silent prayer to keep them together till eternity.

And Nikita here's the winner siggy made for you by Minakshi:

And Guys don't forget to comment on her story and congrats her๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Did you like the way how Archana and Manav were united?

Can we see Manav realizing his duties for Archana like this in the show as well?

Should Manav adopt Shravani's kid??

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congragulations and Celebrations for thy Nikki you have reunited Arman!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is wonderful!  Great job, congrats Nikita!!!  ๐Ÿ‘

-SD- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

congrats Nikita...great job

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Nickita . I hope the CVs read this too. This is the perfect way to let the reunion happen .
Manav  standing up to his responsibilities and also ready to take any punishment that has to come his way  is the right thing to do ...

He is taking responsibility of the baby but more than that he is realising that he has the biggest responsibility of his wife  and he has wronged her so much .
Also happy to know that he sees the true colours of his mother and has lost respect  for her completely ..

Well done Nickita ....awesom job .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys for the appreciation.

Frankly speaking, right now when I read it all again I felt disappointed with myself coz the editing really wasn't good- a really bad thing considering I'm an editor myself(of my college magazine). I don't know why in place of commas, apostrophe ( ' )have come up.

Regrets for that.

I want this whole sequence to go rather slow in the show, I wish I could have included the exact scenes of Manav apologizing and breaking down in front of Girishji and Shravani, then apologizing to Archana and the Karanjkars and finally the way he sorts out this mess, but was restricted by the word limit. Please do make up these touching scenes in your mind.

About your questions in the end Gur, I and koolsadhu had a long and heated debate on this one, whether or not Manav shud back out of his commitment. So I guess everyone will have a different point of view on it and I'm open to comments/criticism on the same.

Thanks a lot once again, and thanks to Minakshi for the lovely siggy.

Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I HAve always loved ur writing Nikita... Gr8 work.. Loved it...

U deserved to win.... Awesome job...
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATULATIONS NIKITA!!! ๐Ÿ‘ amazing work!!! and plzzz dont b disappointed with urself. we all loved it and it was perfect. i think someone shud send this to the CVs (they r on facebook ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Nikita, y dont u write another ff with the detailed ideas u have๐Ÿ˜Š ur ff is amazing and i m sure u will do an amazing job in this one too. plz consider the request๐Ÿ˜Š do it whenever u get time. i wish i cud write like u๐Ÿ˜ณ i write ffs too in kis desh forum but i m too scared to write here bcoz there r amazing writers here and expectations r so high for writing on this jodi!!Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
commentator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Nikita,

That was both truly heartfelt and very credible. I like how you throw your own emotions so completely into your story-telling, and especially into all the thinking and questioning and opinion-polling you undertake beforehand, trying to work your way to what would be, both ethically and romantically speaking, the best plan for Manav to pursue. 

Well done!

Commentator
Edited by commentator - 14 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@unknown: Sid, I always imagine in my mind how I would have taken the track forward if I were in the creatives shoes. Unfortunately the creatives pour cold water on each idea.๐Ÿ˜ก That ends up frustrating me, coz I have to drop all my ideas and start thinking a new track from the new twist that is shown.

And so, if I write an FF, it would be very different from the CV's, but from where should I take on, is something I can't decide. That is, from which twist should I continue and write the future story my way? ๐Ÿ˜•

I too don't have much confidence in writing FF, I admire how well you write your FF's ๐Ÿ‘(love your Jeene ke isharey). 'Pavitra Rishta Reloaded' was started by me only coz I was angry about the sindoor scene and felt that at this rate they would kill Manav completely. Manav is my favourite character and I wanted to keep him alive through the FF (You can consider it my 'Taj Mahal' for Manav)โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But now, I think the story has't been completely destroyed, so I guess I should just wait and see how the creatives try to salvage this mess. If they don't do it well, then maybe I'll think of writing.

My ideas often come out sometimes in my posts however when I am speaking over a certain issue. Very often when I am debating.

Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago