Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
nikita i take the same approach. i imagine in my mind what i wud have wanted and liked. in case of PR, i dont think a lot since the story is still treated by CVs. if they had finished the serial or a track then maybe i wud think how this track/show cud continue. if i start thinking then i will b expecting things and if my expectations r not met then i will b disappointed so to avoid disappointment, i dont keep expectations.

u can take it from any point. any scene u wanted to continue or any track u wanted. i like the ideas u had posted earlier like manav talking to girish ji, shravani, sulochna, etc...

u read my ff??๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks a lot!! but i dont think i write that well๐Ÿ˜ณ but i m trying and i think i m improving. i want to improve my writing as its my weak point. i m just too scared to write anything here๐Ÿ˜† i love ur Taj Mahal!!! Manav is an amazing guy (plz dont kill me๐Ÿ˜† not u niki. there r others๐Ÿ˜†) i agree they r destroying his character but slowly he is reviving again. we might see the old manav back. but i think in the end, this track will leave him strong (unlike b4) and his love for archu will b greater.

i have read most of ur posts and they r truly enlightening!! i really enjoy reading them and i agree with some ppl that u shud b a lawyer๐Ÿ˜†
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...congrats NIKITA๐Ÿ‘......u hav done such a great job......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww..congrats dear..luved it:)
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HAve always loved ur writing Nikita.

CONGRATULATIONS NIKITA!!! ๐Ÿ‘ amazing work!!!

sensodyne thumbnail
Congrats Nikita!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
u totally deserve it i just love ur ff which i hardly comment because i get no word to describe but i eagerly wait for ur next part.
I loved this story hope our Manav stands for his love one day like this.
U soo talented ur doctor,u can be lawyer and very talented writer like way u put up things in simple manner every one can understand โญ๏ธ
LuvSSever thumbnail
Congrats Nikita.Great Job. no words to describe .Awesome work.๐Ÿ‘

The perfect way of reunion. Loved it. could feel it and picturize it.  Loved the way u have narrated and scripted. wonderful work. if CVs go thro' this, it will be fine.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@gur .. aww I wish I could participate, bt I'm vry bad at writing yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congrats Niki !!!! well deserved ! ๐Ÿค—  I loved how u portrayed Manav in ths OS, nd how he took a stand up against the whole world for one person, nd dat is his wife !!
Incredible !! hats off to you !! ๐Ÿ‘
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Niki ... well done !!
devashree_h thumbnail
That is a wonderful story Nikita.I really hope CV's will come up with something like this but I know they are not as talented as you are sweetheart.Congratulations, you deserve all the praise and more.๐Ÿค—
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@nikitagmc,

Congratulations on winning. Recently at a felicitation ceremony honoured by Lataji at Bhaidas hall, the compere had come up with a speech in which he has used the birds to allegorize  various artists. This had immediately reminded me of your past article and I had a smile.Congrets again.

Edited by samarth_050 - 14 years ago