Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
congrats Nikki...loved it..
Congratz 👍🏼.....Nikita, loved yr story.....the re-union ws emotional, sensinble nd heart warming.........not all melodramatic. Nice to see Manav standing up to his responsibility nd finally realising wat his heart wants quite a long shot from wat the CVs must be planning.
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats, Nikita, u have done it.

Hope, CVs do it in a same way.
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...fantastic job nikita
vidya_955 thumbnail
That was a really great reunion!
-Shankar- thumbnail

Nikita ji, great job! Loved your way of uniting ArMan. And loved that I didn't have to read a lot. 😆 Anyway, love your writing and Congratz.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Wow Nikita! You are awesome, too bad you aren't writing for the show! I could totally see this happening! 👏

layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Nikita, i have no words, this is fantastic, awesome, fabulous ! i could not only imagine the scenes but also feel each and every moment.woow
congrats to you
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou everyone for the lovely words of appreciation. They really encourage me to write more.

@samarth: You still remember that birds wala article? That was my favourite too. So far 'Mithu Manav' doesn't seem to have woken up.

@commentator: by God, you really do analyse intricate details behind every person's posts. Thanks!
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doc..i just finished reading your story, gosh i felt like i was reading a romance novel...needless to say i am choking up right about now...this is how i want the show to move forward..CR's TAKE HEED!!