Why we love to love Ichcha? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Shivani darling what iff Ichcha daa meant sisterly love..... 😉
Originally posted by shivani109

Shivani darling what iff Ichcha daa meant sisterly love..... 😉

Arre u find me one sis who says ILU to their sis this often..... 😆 Ok maybe if the sis is really sick or on their death bed or something....

Well anyway I know Ichcha's dil ki achchi n all but I honestly feel she's not worthy of Veers love. Just for once in her life I wish she would think about herself n not her beloved Taps.

(theres no need to sai Ichki's a million times better than Taps)
I wish she thinks about her own life....
Originally posted by priyu_friend

well ichcha has loaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads of fans on this forum.
😛
in this forum she has over 313 fans
🥳
well aprox. other ppl hve the following no. of fans:
vansh-19
veer-46
tapasya-26
Hey just to add some extra information:
Number of comments by respective fans posted on the forum are as follows:

Ichcha ------ 248

Veer     ------ 39

Taps     ------- < 25

Vansh  ------- < 25

Note: above mentioned figures are taken as on date.
Edited by Bobbyforyou - 14 years ago
Thanks for the info Priyu n Bobby, Tina  is the best...👏👏.....😊👍🏼

tina dutta gave tribute to those ppl who lost their lives in 26/11 blast

ARCTICLE:

On the first anniversary of 26/11 terrorists attack in Mumbai, Smile kids remembered the tragedy and lighted candles in memory of the martyrs. They were a part of the special programme organised by COLORS Television behind Infinity Mall, Andheri in rememberance of the people who lost their life on the particular day a year back. Actor Tina Dutta alias Ichhaa of tele serial Uttaran fame was also a part of the programme.   

In association with Big 92.7 FM, COLORS showcased a few pictures of the terror attack, which was displayed inside a bus. Tina Dutta along with Smile Foundation kids inaugurated the bus and later lighted candles in memory of the Jawans who lost their lives battling with the terrorists. This was follwed by an intercation with the media. Tina Dutta and Smile children togther sang ----- 'Saare Jahan Se Accha Hindustan Hamara' and 'Ee Mere Watan Ke Logon'

The event ended with Smile Foundation children wishing Tina Dutta a bright future and showering flowers on the eve of her birthday (November 27). Iccha distributed chocolates among the kids.

I HATE HER......
She has every right to inflict pain onto herself but what abt her mother who too so much pain to bring her up and she listens to that evil nani instead of her mother.
I like nice people but hate those people who commit suicide.
I love tina and caz of her and only her i watched uttaran even after veer/devil marriage ..... but since they just left her role coming and going and had r ash alll over the show since last nov , i had to say bye bye to this show welll story and present track sucks though ................. wellll i was glad that mondays episode was all about her so planned to watch it but her and vansh crap was so painful i wasnt able to see after 3mins forget even if tina was there ............................... but i love this gal

I love Tina and watch Uttaran only for her sake...😊