Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
since nobody updated so i'm writing the update..

Akshara is working in the kitchen..Rashmi & Preeti (naitik's cousin 🥱 whose face keeps changing) ask her to leave all the work and eat something since it's her vrat..They drag Akshara to the dining table..Gulabo gets a thali for Akshara..Rashmi sees Naitik and calls him n asks him to feed Akshara the first bite..Naitik hesitates but feeds her..the child starts crying again (WHAT kind of children r these 😡 even their moms can't pacify them..he's crying from 2 episodes 😡 ) ...Akshara goes to see him ..Gayitri tells her that he's sleepy ..she asks Akshara to get a shawl for him...Akshara goes to her room & gets nostalgic (good version of jaado ye kya chal gaya 👏 ) ......She's looking at her and Naitik's photograph..Naitik comes to the room and asks her that ma is waiting for the shawl..Akshara is amused..Naitik says okay i'll take it out...He opens the cupboard n says that he can't find it..Akshara comes and takes the shawl out..Naitik hugs her from behind and says that shawl was just an excuse..he just wanted to spend sometime with her...he's about to kiss her..akshara says her usual "chodiya na naitik"..suddenly then she realizes that it's a dream..nobody is around..

Akshara sits beside the bed...Naitik comes and locks the door..he turns around and sees Akshara...Naitik goes towards the cupboard and Aksh also, at the same time...they're about to bump into each other..Naitik signals her to go ahead..Akshara takes out the shawl and is leaving (waiting for Naitik to say something)...when Akshara is about to leave he finally spoke up...he said it's good that she came for the pooja and saved Daddaji from the humiliation..Akshara has tears in her eyes that Naitik talked to her..she wipes her tears turns around.....naitik says everybody was very tensed but now they're happy that akshara is back..he says "and i..." ..just then Gayitri calls Akshara and she leaves the room...

Akshara gives the shawl to tht child (who's still crying 😡 )..Rashmi asks her to finish her meal...Akshara goes to the dining table..Nandini is sitting there..she asks her whether she had any convo with Naitik..Akshara says yes but he didn't say much..Nandini tells Akshara that Naitik missed her very much and today when she's back, he's happy...she says that naitik is hesitant..he went to bring her back but couldn't go inside..Akshara is surprised to hear this..she tells Nandini that Naitik came to her house yest. but went back after Shaurya said something rude to him..she's thinking why did Naitik lie..Nandini tells her this is bec. he loves you very much , he didn't want anyone to say anything against Akshara's family, that's why he hid this truth...he wants to sort out everything but his arrogance and ego comes in between..Nandini asks Akshara to talk to Naitik herself and everything will be fine..

Rajshri is worried that akshara hasn't called her..she says tht she has to send Shaurya to bring her back 😡 (what is this crap) but she hasn't called n told them the situation there....Dadi asks her to wait for some more time for Akshara's call..Varsha says that Naitik will not let her leave now....Rajshri receives a call but it's her brother Ratan..He informs Rajshri that his children are unwell and he asks her to send nani back 🥳

Back home, Akshara tries to talk to Naitik but someone interrupted her...All the guests leave, they give blessings to Naitik & Akshara and praise Akshara a lot...When all the guests go back, everybody is happy and smiling but again they remembered something n became serious 😃 (smiling is prohibited for them kya?) ..Naitik leaves frm there..

Precap: Akshara thanks Naitik for not telling anybody about his argument with Shaurya..Daddaji overhears their convo

sorry for the mistakes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update charu di
it was a very nice episode
especially the dream sequence part
but the precap was...........hope dj doesn't do anything bad
finally nani ki chutti ho gayi........lagta hai ki naksh ki misunderstandings bhi khatam ho jayengi........coz the cv's are sorting out all the problems slowly

Originally posted by: joysorrow

thanks for the update charu di

it was a very nice episode
especially the dream sequence part
but the precap was...........hope dj doesn't do anything bad
finally nani ki chutti ho gayi........lagta hai ki naksh ki misunderstandings bhi khatam ho jayengi........coz the cv's are sorting out all the problems slowly

ha yar.. ab zada time nhi lagega.. but letz hope 4 the bst.!
and charu di.. vo sum1 jisne akshara n naitik ko interupt kia vo vahi hai jisse apna beta nhi sambhala jaa rha tha.!!
ab obviously.. akshara ne uske bete ki itne acche se baby sitting ki.. to thnk u bolna n uski thodi si tareef karna to banta hai na.!!
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

and charu di.. vo sum1 jisne akshara n naitik ko interupt kia vo vahi hai jisse apna beta nhi sambhala jaa rha tha.!!

ab obviously.. akshara ne uske bete ki itne acche se baby sitting ki.. to thnk u bolna n uski thodi si tareef karna to banta hai na.!!

akshara ko problems anpe paas bulane mai bahut maza aata hai tabhi to bacche ki itni acche se dekh bhal kar rahi hai taki dj ko munna ka munna lane ka idea aa jaye
Krinya thumbnail
😃 i'm surprised tht my gang liked the episode...i was so angry after watching it yest ke i didn't come for the tak tak session...and also didn't wanna spoil my morning thinking abt it..

what was so good about it yaar?instead of sorting out everything they r complicating it more 😡 WHY so much drama NOW? isn't tht torture of 2 months enuf?

the only scene i liked was when Naitik spoke out, Aksh's expressions were to die for...i had tears in my eyes tht she's so happy tht Naitik finally talked to her....i wish tht scene was a little bit longer.....the dream was obviously too good to be true , knew it pehle se ke it can be a dream only...the reality was much better...

I knew Aksh is a fool but didn't knew itni badi 🤢 she came for the pooja only? 😲 when she wants to come back, naitik wants her back, his family wants her back then what is she waiting for? a written apology ? or a drama enacted , the way it was done with varsha, wherein everybody is pleading her not to leave the house? if she doesn't have that much faith in her husband then she shouldn't have come for the pooja...now who's pretending? her bewakoof brother will come and say tht akshara will not stay back? 😡 what nonsense is this? what is aksh doing ? testing them ? n then she'll decide? she should have stayed back in her maayka if she had any doubts....tht means she didn't mean what she said to shaurya the other day right?..ke naitik never pretends...if he came that means he wants to sort it out !

WHO is interested in Ratan and nani? why can't they focus on the most imp. issue at this time? there tht child is crying and aksh is distracted and naitik doesn't have time to talk to her..i couldn't take it ..sach ....and is Aksh SO innocent ke she needs an explanation on why did Naitik lie? isn't is so OBVIOUS? again it's proved tht both the fools are just made for each other ! Naitik saved her family's izzat and she saved Naitik's ! he said thanks to her and she did the same..copy cats 😡 can't they ever talk like 2 adults ? like proper husband and wife?
Krinya thumbnail

<div>akshara ko problems anpe paas bulane mai bahut maza aata hai tabhi to bacche ki itni acche se dekh bhal kar rahi hai taki dj ko munna ka munna lane ka idea aa jaye

i said na she'll say it...and what place did she find to blurt it out..the drawing room 🤢 why can't ANYBODY keep any secret 😡

akshara ko problems anpe paas bulane mai bahut maza aata hai tabhi to bacche ki itni acche se dekh bhal kar rahi hai taki dj ko munna ka munna lane ka idea aa jaye

i noe... matlab isse adi bevakuf nhi dekhi maine.!!
hud kr di usne..
n the precap.. oh no..
beech hall mein thnk u session shuru kr dia...
huh..

Originally posted by: _charu_

i said na she'll say it...and what place did she find to blurt it out..the drawing room 🤢 why can't ANYBODY keep any secret 😡

because keeping secrets is not in their genes di.. whether itz maheshwaris or singhanias...
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

i noe... matlab isse adi bevakuf nhi dekhi maine.!!
<div>hud kr di usne..

n the precap.. oh no..

beech hall mein thnk u session shuru kr dia...

huh..

sach yaar is this the place to talk? saara action is happening near the tulsi plant and balcony audience r witnessing it