Queries about CID

Posted: 14 years ago
I have certain queries about CID. i dont now where 2 ask, whom 2 ask... so dis forum is for everyone who wants to know about any episode of CID old or new...

Pls if anyone who can answer to every1 will be aprreciated...
Please cooperate guys...

My question is abt an episode of Asha era...
i wanna know d name of an episode in which the CID officers try to diffuse a bomb in the last scene of the episode..

They do manage to do so but it was very scary scene cos they were very confused between the red and the white wires...
plsss if any1 knows the name of the episode do reply...
and if anyone else has some other query plss post them..

tata n take care all of u...
Its called Case of the stolen car. And yes its a very scary scene and a very powerpact episode. If you  want to see the episode its available in prabha di's collection.
How swt of u to reply sooo fast! thanx neways...
ya i hav seen dat name in prabhadi's list but didnt realise dat it was the bomb wala episode..
neways thanx 4 d info!

On the 27th feb, i saw an episode (Title: The case of the perfect Frame Up- i guess) Sub inspector Sudhakar was framed... a dead body was found in his car.

wat i realised from the episode was dat Sudhakar hated Abhijeet a bit too much.

he was even trying to convince Freddy that Abhi is a crack, someone who had even refused to recognise his mother!!!

i found dis very mean of Sudhakar. Even Daya said that Abhi was trying to frame Sudhakar..

i dont think Abhi did anything wrong... may be he was being a little harsh with Sudhakar... but problem was Sudhakar kept lying during investigations.He lied about not knowing anything about the suitcase, wrong car number, and also that he didnt know whose dead body it was(he knew dat it was the bank manager, he knew him)

Sad part was dat even Daya thought that Abhi was wrong at one point of time...

wat do u guys think??

I think everyone reacted correctly in the positions they were. Abhi Sir being the senior most at that time had to take a tough stand, though maybe he could have heard Sudhakar's side too. He was totally convinced that he was guilty. But then that is Abhi Sir's character, I know that exactly how he would have reacted, which is why he still has time to go before he can become an ACP.

Daya Sir is more balanced, he wants to look at all sides of the situation, he wanted to hear out Sudhakar's side of the story too. However if you notice he never said anything to Abhi Sir in-front of the team, because he had to maintain respect for Abhi Sir's position. He did not say anything harsh to Sudhakar either, did not want to add more to his miseries. Hence even Daya sir has time to go before he could become an ACP.

You need best of both these guys in an ACP to lead. See ACP also goes completely harsh on his team when they are framed be it Daya or Abhi or anyone but still he does make a judgment about what they are capable of and tries to get them out of the mess while maintaining a tough stand through out.

My Sudhakar was mad at Abhi Sir, anyone in his position would be, someone you have been working for years does not believe a word you are saying will make say a lot of things against that person in a fit of anger. It does not mean that he hated Abhi Sir. Its just that he felt that if ACP was there he would have heard his side too.

If you notice when ACP is leading and an officer is framed the team works towards getting the member out of the mess but this time the team was trying to get proof against Sudhakar which led them from one clue to another and ultimately finding the truth. That is the difference.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
i agree with prabha di on some instances liek abhi sir nd daya sirs reactcion 2 it..!! but i still feel sudhakars reacction wz waayyy 2 extreme..!! i mean talkin abt abhis sir's mom... blaming hom for it wz verrrryyyyyyy sad....!!!! :(

nd as for my query. i wanted to know... the case of unknown girl was after the case of dishonest cop right...!!! they shwo abhijit regaining his memory in the case of unknown girl...... but he suffered memory loss when...? in d end of dishonest cop...? or before he joined CID...? OR WHEN..? m confused...!
Abhijeet lost him memory once before joining CID...but that was a permanent memory loss...the one you r talking about(the one which is shown in the case of the UNKNOWN GIRL) is a different one...there was an episode(not the case of dishonest cop), dont remember the name exactly but Abhi gets injured in the last scene...

In the episode of the unknown girl, we are shown that Abhi has lost his memory, he refuses to recognise everyone, but after 2-3 weeks he regains his memory n joins CID again...then starts the case of this unknown girl...

n yes i agree with u...Abhi n Daya reacted the way we expected them to be...but from Sudhakar's attitude it seemed that he always hated Abhijeet...i guess it wasnt just his anger that he lost his control..

1more thing, many people feel that Abhi n Freddy dont share avery good relationship...
wat do u feel???

HATE is a very strong word. I don't think Sudhakar hated Abhi Sir. Hasn't he investigated with the team to prove Abhi Sir is innocent, if he hated him he wouldn't have done his job well on those cases. He was angry cause he wanted to be heard and Abhi Sir was not listening to him.

See as a senior you have to built that trust in your juniors that they can come up and tell you the truth. Its clear that Abhi Sir was not able to built that trust in Sudhakar. ACP had build that trust in him, I am sure he would not have lied if ACP was heading the case then. Sudhakar was pretty sure that Abhi Sir would treat him as guilty without listening to his side. And Abhi Sir did just that, so Sudhakar was not wrong in his judgment. All that mess lead to those harsh comments, else any sane man know Abhi Sir was unwell when he did not recognize his mother, I am sure he did not mean it.

Freddie very clearly is closer to ACP and Daya Sir, no points for guessing because he has been longer with them but he is not as close to Abhi Sir but that does not mean he does not care.

See Abhi Sir clearly is closest to Daya Sir but that relationship has grown over time from being very formal Senior-Junior to now close friends. When he started he always had this wall around him and was not approachable for his juniors. That is the time relationships are built, that is the time the base is set. But he can't be blamed for it either, someone who lost his memory will take time to let people into his space.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Hello to all of you, first HAPPY HOLLY TO ALL OF YOU

Don't you think (may be I am wrong) that Daya Sir is much closer to all of the team member as Freddy, Abhi Sir and Vivek as well. I think his caring attitude make him much closer to all them.

I have a question that Sony is showing that from monday they will broadcast a new serial on 7:30 p.m. then what about our CID Classics? Please inform me.
ohkk... so does anyone know which was teh case when abhi had thsi seocnd memory loss inccident.. and the episode where daya comes and asks abhi ab nahi poochoge kon daya..?? 😳 ... i wanna see this.... does anybody know the name...??