Queries about CID - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Sudhakar didn't do anything illegal, but there were valid reasons for Abhijeet to get angry with him

1. He threw around his authority as CID officer and refused to open the dikki...anyone - common citizen or CID officer must comply with rules.

2. After he refused to open the dikki, the dead body was found in the dikki and so everyone was suspicious.

3. Somehow Sudhakar didn't openly tell everything to Abhijeet. He didn't tell Abhijeet that he knew the dead man - the bank manager where he had approached for loan.

4. He just ran away from CID custody.

5. ACP wasn't there and the DCP was sitting on top of Abhijeet's head and so he was under additional pressure.

And Sudhakar was also under tension, so he just took it out by calling Abhijeet names.

Such things happen between colleagues.
Posted: 13 years ago
hm... here seems to be a really analysis👏
Originally posted by somu05

ohkk... so does anyone know which was teh case when abhi had thsi seocnd memory loss inccident.. and the episode where daya comes and asks abhi ab nahi poochoge kon daya..?? 😳 ... i wanna see this.... does anybody know the name...??

[Quote] Hi! Name of the case is case of the unknown girl and you can find it in prabha di's collection.[/quote]
Originally posted by sagnikasenapati

Abhijeet lost him memory once before joining CID...but that was a permanent memory loss...the one you r talking about(the one which is shown in the case of the UNKNOWN GIRL) is a different one...there was an episode(not the case of dishonest cop), dont remember the name exactly but Abhi gets injured in the last scene...

In the episode of the unknown girl, we are shown that Abhi has lost his memory, he refuses to recognise everyone, but after 2-3 weeks he regains his memory n joins CID again...then starts the case of this unknown girl...

n yes i agree with u...Abhin Daya reacted the way we expected them to be...but from Sudhakar's attitude it seemed that he always hated Abhijeet...i guess it wasnt just his anger that he lost his control..

1more thing, many people feel that Abhi n Freddy dont share avery good relationship...

wat do u feel???

[quote] Are you talking abt case of the stolen dynamite as abhijeet suffers permanent memory loss in this. Its his first episode as inspector. He also gets injured in the last.[/quote]
Originally posted by arusheewahi

[quote] Are you talking abt case of the stolen dynamite as abhijeet suffers permanent memory loss in this. Its his first episode as inspector. He also gets injured in the last.[/quote]
Is there still a confusion abt Abhijeet's memory loss??

Abhijeet had 2 memory losses in CID...
1) CAse of the Stolen Dynamite where its shown that he has suffered a permanent memory loss...however he joins CID again.

2) In the beginning of the episode: Case of the UNKNOWN GIRL, we are shown that Abhijeet has again suffered a memory loss but this time he recovers within 2-3 weeks...all this shown in the same episode...this episode had the scene where Daya asks Abhijeet that form next tym he wont refuse to recognise Daya na?!!...this memory loss was caused bcos Abhi hits his head on the wall when shot on his shoulder in the episode just b4 the UNKNOWN GIRL episode(name not sure..something like 620 coins(basically which has a scene where ACP tells ABhi: Abhijeet Taxi driver ban jao..and then ABhijeet changes his tone to that of a taxi-driver and talks on phone with the criminals)...

still doubts??
who is asha , hey dont feel angry at me i was only 1 or 2 when she was there😕
can u tell me the date of the case of two abhijits?