Written Update 23rd Februaury

Posted: 14 years ago
Sweet but Fustrating!!!

Short Update

• archu gives vershu some wise words about marriage
  • BA tells Ra to bring ajit to the function tomorrow even though Sul aai told RA not to bring Ajit
  • the 3 sisters decide to go shopping
  • Sav aai tells shrauvni that manav wil take shrauvni out
  • manav asks shrauvni if he can go to vershu engagement tomorrow
  • shrauvni says yes and puts her hand on his hand ... manav thanks her by holding her hand
  • archu sees manav and shrauvni hand in hand

Long Update
(vershus house) vaishu tells archu that vershu is not happy about the marriage ...
(vershus room) archu asks vershu if she is happy with the marriage ... vershu tells her to forget it ... archu asks vershu if she is mad at what she did to her on Manavs engagement .. vershu says no and she knows why she did it ... archu asks if she has a problem with the relationship .. vershu stutter but archu says he is a nice guy and his parents are nice ... vershu says she is scared, she knows satish and she has no problem but its his Aai ... i dont know how to adjust ... archu says she will explain to her ... archu tells her every girl will adjust when they get married, its hard but you will adjust .. its hard oto make his parents your parents but you will adjust and this whats makes us women different from men ... we show our strength ... archu says we are like sugar ... it melts in milk and makes the milk sweet ... so try n make your relationships sweet .... we 3 sisters are lucky that our aai gave us such good sanskar ... i have full faith in my sister that she will be a good bahu ... vershu says she doesnt know what will happen in the future but listening to archu has made it easier for her to carry on .... vershu says thanks and archu/vershu have a senti hug ... and vaishu is watching from the door with happy tears ...
(RA house) aai comes to her house and invites RA to Vershus engagement ... RA is delighted and she will definatley come ... RA calls ajit and tells him that Sul aai is here ... ajit comes into the room and goes to touch aai's feet ... RA says to give him blessings so he can get married soon ... Aai stands up before he touches her feet ... aai says she will leave now but do come to the engagement... ajit stands up and Ra aais we will come ... aai says only people who are my own will come to the engagement and you know that ajit is not our own .. we are tied because of manju otherwise we would have punished him already ... aai says she doesnt want him to come but RA can come ... aai leaves
(outside RA house) sul aai leaves and BA comes ... BA comes into the house and RA greets her ... they sit down ... ajit is sat their ... BA asks how ajit is ... BA says she just saw Sul aai leave ... BA says she has to come but from our side and you and ajit have to come ... Ajit says he cant come ... RA says she can come ...satish is his child friend and he would feel bad if he wasnt there ... BA asks ajit why he couldnt come ...ajit says something but RA cuts in and says he is in a dilema ...Sul aai have misunderstandingd for ajit and if ajit comes then they will feel bad ... BA says if RA and ajit come to her house as guests then they cant say anything .... and Ajit has to coem tomorrow ... ajit has an evil face
(vershus house)vershu doesnt like a sari and aai is trying tell her to keep it ... vershu says she will go shopping and be back in 1 1/2 hours ... aai says there is a lot of work to do ... vaishu says she will go to because she doesnt like the sari aai got her ... actually i liked it at first but i dont like it anymore ... aai asks archu what to do .. archu tells aai to let them go ... aai says if those two go then they will be hours ... aai tells archu to go with them ,... all 3 sisters are happy and vaishu says the sari is aai choice ... outdated ... we will buy you a modern sari aai ... all 3 girls are irritating aai in a nice way ...
(manavs house) aai is looking for manav and asks him if she has to explain everything to him ... manav asks whats the matter ... aai says he is getting married soon .... and you dont act properly towards shrauvni ...manav says he is doing his best to support her unborn child ...aai says u are going to get married and if you stay far away from her then what will she think ??? go out with her and have fun ... manav tries to say something but aai calls shrauvni in the room and tells her that manav is taking her out alone ... shruavni is happy ... shrauvni goes to get ready ...
(shop) 3 sisters are shopping for saris and vershu says she forogt ot buy a sari for Ba ... archu says its ok to forget now but once she gets married then she will have to remember all of these things ... vershu says no matter how hard she will try but she will be never like archu ...archu says its habit and you will get the habit soon ...
(food stall) shrauvni and manav are eating pav bhaji and manav is remembering sachins engagement and when archu  attended the angeagement ... shrauvni asks what he is thinking about ... manav says he is thinking about his responsibilities ... manav says tomorrow is vershus engagement and he thinks he should go ... shrauvni asks him how is he related to her.... manav says somethings are bigger than relationships ... manav tells shrauvni how archu came to sachins engagement .. with what relation ... archu was happy at aai/baba's anniversaiy .. but with what relation ... archu made a promise that she will do the pooja if baba comes home safe... but with what relation ...why did she do all of this ... its a relation where their is no name .. a relation which joins two hearts together ... who shares sorrow and doubles happiness ... its called humanity ... and i iwll go there ... i am getting marreid to you now so if you feel bad then i wont go ... and if its okay with you then i will go ... shrauvni says ok and that she can gooo ... shrauvni outs her hand on his hand and manav thanks her by putting his hand on her hand ... archu walks past and sees them hand in hand .... manav tells shrauvni that no one in the house should find out ... shruavni sats ok .. manav thanks her by taking her hand again ... archu is looking at them ... archu is sad ... manav is happy ....

END!!!

Precap .... archu asks manav if she can wear sindoor for today ....manav walks away but then says if we sat in the pooja for show then you can wear it for show and i wont say anything

Argh!!!! it was a nice epi until the part where archu saw shraunvi and manav hand in hand .. and the precap was worse ... manav is behaving cold towards archu !! so for this epi i rate it an 8/10 but -2 for the end so 6/10

what would you rate the epi ???

Did you like the update ??? then thank me by pressing the "Like" Button

Thank u Aarty...

I loved the 3 sisters thing.. And the saree conversation with Sulochna it was sooo cute... BUt end spoilt it... lesser I say is better

I would give 5/10
Thanks for update Aarti!!
it was very disappointing epi but only good part was Archu was smiling today...
i would rate 5/10

Thanks for the update.......

I thought Manav wud remember the past when he had Pavi Bhaaji with archana....
Sometimes I feel he doesnt deserve archana sometimes I dont.....

I like all the members of this forum.......PR forum rocks......
thnx fr the update Aarti .....precise nd crisp 👍🏼
liked the bonding betn the sisters......hated the last part esp....churail putting her hand on Manav's....disgusting 😡
I also thought Manav would remember the times he has pva-bhaji with Archu.....but oh well.....and the precap was upsetting enough for me....
Thanks for the update!

i dont like shravni at all now..she is so so bad..shravni looks like a girl who just wanna get married to some guy and get her baby a name..i wish that she just get lost in a jungle along with sav aai.. bth are irritating..

its nice to see the old vandu back..i hope like old times baba-vandu team up and do something..

and manav is also irritating sometimes..one episode i like him,.next he makes me angry at him!! :x

nice update dear,,

i guess a 5/10.. 7/10 for the episode..mainly fr sisters scens..and a -2 for manav-shravni scene!

After reading written update (thanks)....i now realized y archana was wearing sindoor and mangaultra at varsha's engagement...y is archana doing this to herself???....my heart broke...

totally lost for words...wont watch the video for sure...he actually went out alone with her and touching her.....yakkkssss.....arrggggg..

my rating 2...

It was a nice episode . Loved all the scenes of the 3 sisters . Was very nice to see Archu being loved and appreciated ....she deserves to be loved .
Of course it is sad to see manav move away from Archana and getting closer to Shravani but what else can he do . For him the commitment is more important than anything. he is really working now towards his relationship with Shravani and that is perhaps good for him . Even took her to he pav bhaji plce for the first date and they were both happy , even held hands ...Shravani was over the moon happy .

I am very happy that Archana saw them  together , it is about time she realizes that he totally belongs to someone else ..

The precap was upsetting , wh ywas he so angry with Archu , I didn't get it .
I missed watching the precap.Read it here.Thanks.
Manav is behavin cold towards Archu n he is angry...I dont understand.
Where did his insaniyat go😃