Book Talk

Best movie based on a book

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey book readers, which is your favourite movie based on a book? Mine is the Kite Runner!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I did not see the Kite Runner movie, but I did read the book, it's really good! One of my all time favs! I plan to see the movie soon.😊

My favorite book based movie is the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. And though the Princess Diaries' movies didn't follow the books one bit, they were entertaining and fun to watch in their own way as well.
diya_1987 thumbnail
well i think movies based on books dnt  rlly do justice most of the tym.....but sum which i liked are The Namesake n the first two harry potter movies
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved A Walk To Remember... even though there were a few changes here and there it was still beautiful :) I also like most of the Harry Potter movies and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :)
None so far.

Have not watched The Kite Runner movie. Being that it is my favo[u]rite book of all time, and that I've created my own world of imaginations based on it, I doubt I'll be able to enjoy the movie.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
The Kite Runner is a really good movie.......simply made me cry. There was not a moment when I did not cry.........please watch it........its great! But its a bit violent because of the molestation scene and the dreadful war between Amir and Aseef.
@Chhilt.....you are right....A walk to remember is really romantic.
aish_punk thumbnail
i think i liked New Moon, though never liked the book :P...n hoping for Eclipse to be good, since that was my fav book too..

n otherwise,i even liked Princess Diaries
diya_1987 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chhilt

I loved A Walk To Remember... even though there were a few changes here and there it was still beautiful :) I also like most of the Harry Potter movies and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :)

i havent read A Walk To Remember but i loved the movie ....i think its a truely beautiful movie...
i brings tears to my eyes every tym i watch it

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, though the HP movies aren't that faithful to the books, they're still enjoyable. :)
breakfast at tiffanys
the harry potter series