Best movie based on a book - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
My favorites -

--> One flew over the cuckoo's nest
--> English Patient
--> The Silence of the Lambs (Hannibal series)
--> All the president's men
--> Suraj ka Satvan Ghoda
--> Chokher Bali
I watched PS I love you few days back..!😑😑what a way to kill good book...The movie was Pathetically Pathetic..!
Hillary swank had one wooden expression throughout movie that of a *****, after a while you really start feeling happy for gerry that he died because he dun have to tolerate her more (luckily unlike audience)πŸ˜†..Unlike book movie was shallow emotionless...And ...Bas no more words..I 'm done..!
My fav movie based on novel twilight.it ws the best.
Yeah...twilight movies are nice, but Harry Potter movies appeal to me most.
The lord of the rings.
Hmmm.. All my favourite books into movies have already been mentioned! lol

BBC version of Pride and Prejudice tops the list followed closely by the Lord of the Rings trilogy (although there were still somethings i wished were protrayed more in the movie like the Legolas\Gimli friendship, but that was minor).

A walk to remember is another one of my favs

Interview with the vampire

Marley and Me - I cried my eyes out for both the book and the movie! lol

The list of movies based on books that disappointed me is a much longer list! lol

Originally posted by cool_yv

I watched PS I love you few days back..!😑😑what a way to kill good book...The movie was Pathetically Pathetic..!
Hillary swank had one wooden expression throughout movie that of a *****, after a while you really start feeling happy for gerry that he died because he dun have to tolerate her more (luckily unlike audience)πŸ˜†..Unlike book movie was shallow emotionless...And ...Bas no more words..I 'm done..!

I completely agree with you.....the book was so amazing.......but the movie was simply terrible....I got so mad after watching the movie!!!!!!!! 😑
I really liked The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants part 1 & 2....even though there were some changes made into it I think it still kept the essence of the book...the movies are amazing and I recommend everyone to see them
I need to add one to my previous list, becasue I only say this one this week on youtube! the BBC 2009 adaption of Emma by Jane Austen was absolutely enchanting!!!! * sigh* Mr. Knightly was beautifully portrayed!