Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

24th feb-YRKKH update!!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hii guys....as no1 had updated i tot ill do it....
epi starts with akshara sitting on the dining table n vishambar feeding her......she has tears in her eyes(poor gal😭).....then akshara says that she has cried enough n now she would not cry anymore.......( way to go gal!!!👏)........rajhri feels bad.......
rajhri  n vishambar in their room are worried abt akshara....vish tells us that he is worried for akshara........he says he is disappointed with singhaias , he says why did thy not stop akshara....n mostly disappointed with DJ as he is elder to all of us( even i think DINO has left his brains somewhere😡)........n still he also did not stop her......
gayatri is asking naitik if he said anything to akshara which made her leave the house....he is mum........then she realises he did not speak to her.....(idiot😡)....she says if u would hav stoped her , she would not hav left.....she says akshara was feeling bad while leaving( for once she understood her bahu👏).....n tells her DJ told her to go...he is kinda shocked.......

morning , vish gets a call...n it is DJ....thy hav some conversation (mute mode)......he tells it to rajhri n dadi...........DJ in singhania zoo , on the dining table is asking gayatri, bhabhima, rajbana to come to his room as he wants to spk spmethin really important.....thy all go.....he tells them that thy r going to the temple to meet maheshwaris.......all three shocked......

singhanias come to temple...........followed by maheshwaris (dadi , vish , rajhshri)........thy come face to face......thy greet each other.......ends on DJ s angry face.........

precap : gatyatri comes to know that naitik visited akshi s maayka........(another MU on the way guys!!!!!🤢)
hope u guys liked it!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanoosama thumbnail
Arrggghhhh!! Bas bohaut hua. Aur nahi !!!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrk_fan

thanks for the update

my pleasure😊
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update I am really hoping natik to understand akshara now and forgive her i hate the singhaniyas after marriage half the tym poor akshara cried she was so jolly before that
_ritika_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnks 4 d update...😃
well Gay3 has no reason 2 be rude.....has she forgotten wt her son did..n Akshara had hidden his mistakes frm her family  to save his izzat...n nw d same Naitik did.....bt one thing is clear....nw DJ n Vishambar have come 2 known wt Naitik wants...aab jaldi sab thik ho jaaye😃
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update - was looking for it all over, just found! 😳
moni09 thumbnail
this track is really getting boring..why dont they understand tht these kind of ego situations are not taking them anywhere.
ohhhh N wake up and go get ur girl...we r fed up of seeing u moaning and sulking....cant remeber the last time u smiled .......
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx a lottttttttttttttttt 4 d upadate yar!!!!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear for the update

it was disheartening to see the emotional scene in the beginning. even I felt like crying

rest was nothing

dont know what plans do DJ have😕
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Archana_Naksh

thnx a lottttttttttttttttt 4 d upadate yar!!!!

ur welcome😊