Written Update 25th February

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thursday is finally here .. come and vote for you favorite members

PR Members ka Jashan ... Click here to vote !!!

Short Update

• vandu tells aai that churail is gonig for her appointment tomorrow
  • aai says yes to go to vershus engagement
  • Sul aai/baba give manav a gift
  • vaishu/archu get vershus ready and then vinod comes in and they all have a senti hug
  • RA comes to the engagement and then so does Sav aai/baba
  • satish is greeted into the house and he is glad that manav is here
  • BA sees vershu and tells her she is looking pretty
  • Sav aai/baba see manav and before manabv could explain, he sees ajit
  • everyone is shocked to see ajit apart from RA, manju and BA ..

Long Update
(manavs house) aai asks vandu if she is ready ..vandu says churail if feeling unwell so she willl go tomorrow ...aai asks if she is ill ... vandu says there is nothing to worry about ... aai says she will prepare for food ... she goes into the living room and it is a mess and baba is reading the paper ... aai is telling baba off for making the house a mess and she is the only one to clean but she is glad archu has gone to her maayka but she is sad because when archu is here then aai doesnt have to step foot into the kitchen ... but today i am dying by doing work ... baba asks if he can ask aai something .. aai says she is not going to vershu engagement ... and i no you will give me a lecture on how they helped us ... baba says i didnt say anything about going to vershus engagement ... i was actually thinking if i could drink a drop of alcohol ... aai says u are asking me to drink... dont do this ... baba says just try it ... if you say no then i wont drink .... aai says WOW... baba says you were right that they helped us and they even came to us to give the invitation and i think we should go ... baba loses hope and starts to walk away vwhen aai says OK ... but i wont stay longer than 10 mins ...

(vershus house) baba calls for manav ...baba asks manav if he can come with him ... baba takes him into his room and gives him a gift ... manav is hesitant but baba says i dont know what wll happen in the future but as of now you are our SIL and it is our duty to respect you and if not a gift then accept it as our blessings  ... baba says if he wears this tonight then they willl be happy ....
(manjus room) manju says they have put all their money into the new flat but now they have to think about punni's future .... vinod says not to worry because he has already planned something ... vinod advertises a new campaign .... vinod says he has already payed for it ...
(vershus bedroom) vershu says to vaishu.archu to stop putting more jewellery on her and if she knew this would happen then she would have skipped straight to the wedding ... archu says all rituals are important  and they all have an important meaning ... today is the mmost memrable moment for a girl and you will ave to live this moment to the fullest ..... vershu says i have lots of fun at weddings /engagements but not when its your own ... vershu tells vaishu how much fun they had at archus engagement .... Vershu stops when she sees manav ... archu tells vaishu to get vershus bangles ...vinod comes into the room and is suprised at how vershu looks and then he reminises about the past .... vinod has a tear in his eye and all 3 sisters hug vinod ...
(living room) aai is serving people and tells baba to greet guests ... manav comes into the room and tells a kakki that he will do the work .. the kakki says ok and walks away ... manav n archu are looking at eachother ... baba is greeting guests at the door ... RA arrives and baba greets her ... manju comes to greet RA and aai comes too ... archu doesnt look happy ... RA sees manav in the house and asks manju what he is doing here ... manju says she doesnt know herself ... RA and manju walk past manav ... manav greets her but RA doesnt say anything ... archu coems out of the kitchen and seeks RA blessings ... RA is confused as to what blessings to give her since she cant say "have a happy married life " .. manav gets angry ... RA it doesnt matter , i will give you another blessing ... RA compliments her and says the sindoor looks good nher head but shame its not there for long ... RA and manju walk away ...
(outside vershus house) satish and family arrive and they are greeted at the door ... manav stands up ... satish sees manav ... satish walks over to manav and says thanks to him for coming... and he is happy that he is here ... manav says sorry for his behaviour towards satish ... satish says he has forgotten that a long time ago and manav should foget it too ... they both hug ... satish says he has always wanted Arman to lead a happy life and i expect that now ... manav doesnt say anything but he sees vershu coming out of her room... BA says she is looking pretty and they both hug ...
(outside vershus house) Sav aai and baba arrive and aai says she isnt in the mood to come here so she is only staying here for 10 mins ... baba says ok ... aai says do start a natak with me ... baba tells her to come inside ...they come to the door and baba greets them ... they walk into the house and see manav already there ... manav is shocked and so is aai ... aai asks baba if he knew that manav was comign here ? .. baba says no and if i did then i wouldnt bring you here ... but one thing is clear .. Arman are going to be together in happiness and sorrow ... manav comes upto aai ... aai asks him what happened to his garage work ... manav is saying something but he sees something at the door ... its ajit ..sav aai/baba turn around to see him and they are angry ... manju sees him at the door and says his name ... Sul aai looks at him in shock and so does satish ... manju greets him ... deshmukhs are angry and Sav aai asks baba why sul aai called them here i ajit was coming here ... baba says to calm down ... vershu asks why did aai call ajit here ... RA comes to sul aai and tells her that BA invited her here ... ajit congratulates satish but satish has a hesitant face ... ajit tells BA that he has arrived on her comand ... satish asks Ba wy he called ajit here ... ajit congratulates sul aai on her daughters engagement ... vinod greets him and tells him to sit down but vinod doesnt shake ajits hand .... archu remembers the tape .... archu walks into the kitchen and manav is lookin at ajit and can see he is looking at archu ... manav is angry

END!!

Precap ... Sav aai is asking  why did they invite that bad ajit ... ajit is angry and shouts at sav aai ... manav doesnt like it and tries to beat up ajit ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update cant wait for tomorrows episode i rate it 7/10
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Aarti . This Ajit was looking at Archana in a strage way , don't tell me he still wants revenge .
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Aarti! The episode was good, but tomorrow's episode will be even better...especially the fight between Ajit and Manav. I don't know what intentions this new Ajit has, but the way he looked at Archu give me a cold feeling.😕 I will give it 7/10.

Btw Aarti, you forgot to write your own opinion about today's episode. The're often quite interesting to read. What's your thoughts about this episode?😊

Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the update Aarti .. small thing, Varshu doesn't stop bcoz she sees Manav, but bcoz of ArMan's relationship and their rishta which is about to b broken, nd that this would embarass or make Archu feel bad and sad .. Manav saw this frm the window secretly loll
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnime

thnx for the update Aarti .. small thing, Varshu doesn't stop bcoz she sees Manav, but bcoz of ArMan's relationship and their rishta which is about to b broken, nd that this would embarass or make Archu feel bad and sad .. Manav saw this frm the window secretly loll

You're a quite sharp viewer.😆

wonderful update Aarti 👍🏼 Churail spared us today frm her weirdo psychotic BS 🤢
minikidy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update.... Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indianfighter

You're a quite sharp viewer.😆

loll I always pay attention to everything .. dnt you think she stopped because she felt bad for Archu ? 😉
-Sandy- thumbnail
Yes, I do. That's at least the most natural reason.