pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
can neone tell me before pratigya, pratigya's mum used to cum in which show?
pooja gor is also vry pretty.....check out her picsπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by alishba45

can neone tell me before pratigya, pratigya's mum used to cum in which show?
tujh sang preet lagai sajna....😳
Yaar Pooja used to look good when the show started! She was looking very pretty during the sagai sequence.
After that she started looking plump πŸ˜•
She has gained some weight, uske face se pata chalta hai! If she sheds some she will look gud πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Pratigya ki mom is gud looking too but too young for mother's role! πŸ˜†
ya both luks da same............
i think pratigya sud setup her makeup again...
coolgurll  both are equally pretty!

but the fact is pratigya's mom looks young.

so u are not able to see her in mother's role !

thats y she looks more prettier for u !😊
Originally posted by 4U2NV

pratigya's mom is much pretty then pratigya
being the lead.. pratigya is not that good looking. infact she looks older..

i totally agree dear.πŸ˜‰...Pooja is nt gud looking like monika singh(naina)😊

I have a problem with the way she emotes. No expression. All other family members of Pratigya, very well show their emotions but the mom looks like a doll sitting there with tears in her eyes. Not even a strong character, though find the dad, brother and sister of pratigya much more stronger characters putting life in their act.
yes monika i mean naina ji look preety but she is looking 32 ye old.

and pooja looking sweet girl also she is very much preety .....aajkal thoda hasti kam he esliye tum logo ko Aaisa lagta he. hasti he to jaada aachi lagti he.
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lotus8

I have a problem with the way she emotes. No expression. All other family members of Pratigya, very well show their emotions but the mom looks like a doll sitting there with tears in her eyes. Not even a strong character, though find the dad, brother and sister of pratigya much more stronger characters putting life in their act.

i completely agree with you... even i feel the same way that she is the weakest in the entire show as far as emoting and acting is concerned..... she is simply sitting like a doll in most of the scenes...with glycerine induced tears rolling down her cheeks...

plus, her appearance too is highly unconvincing to look like the mother of 3 grown up kids... and no offence to anybody... i dont find her pretty at all..Pratigya is far far better..... i dont find any comparison between the two...be it in the looks department or acting....i would even prefer Arushi over Naina.....