Pratigya

pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya - Page 3

passiflora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Her mother was in Bandhini.... i find Pratigya more beautiful...Edited by passiflora - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria_dmg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

tujh sang preet lagai sajna....😳

she was in ndtv imagine's BANDINI.. kadambari's saasu ma.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pooja and Monika are both beautiful women. Monica does look too young to be Pooja's mom and let us not talk about her dad. Guy playing her dad actually looks more like nana than dad. Pratigya looks older than Arhaan. She looks lot more mature also. Arhaan is too thin for prats.
aditiprem thumbnail
pratigya is very beautiful , no offence but i think krishna is too thin and doesn't suit her
tuttepower thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what the hell, r u on crack?
She is so pretty go to the optometrist!
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not sure why but i think i remmeber her from tuj sang preet lagayi sajna
i think, not sure....
=(
UnIqUe954 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tuttepower

what the hell, r u on crack?
She is so pretty go to the optometrist!

agrreed pratigya is so god damn pretty...if u think she's ugly thn u r softtttt....lyke seriously pplz r u smoking weed???!!!lmfaoooooo 😆   ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜† Edited by UnIqUe954 - 13 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: UnIqUe954

agrreed pratigya is so god damn pretty...if u think she's ugly thn u r softtttt....lyke seriously pplz r u smoking weed???!!!lmfaoooooo 😆   ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜†

That is an extremely rude way of commenting! It is other people's personal preference. No one has the right to judge or critisize it.

I don't think Pratigya is that pretty. She looked really pretty in the start of the show where they were promoting the ad. Her makeup suited her well. Now she looks ordinary and plain. Her mom is young and alright looking too.

Now I don't think i need to go to the optometrist because I am right now wearing my glasses and well would you look at that! My view hasn't changed! 😲 And oh my god I even wore my glasses to see if it would!
isra2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i totally agree .. pratigya's mom is much prettier than pratigya.. and her mom was also seen in tujh sang preet lagai sajna on star plus... rememb guys??
an_jaani thumbnail

u talking about actors or characters 🥱

i think they both are very pretty women....sorry cant pick one...if i pick 1 then i will be doing injustice to the other.