pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by 4U2NV

pratigya's mom is much pretty then pratigya
being the lead.. pratigya is not that good looking. infact she looks older..

thats not true nanaji arn't that pretty..pratigya is far more prettier..she does not look old
i think pratigya is very pretty i cant believe shes only 18/19 she looks 22
Pratigya is very pretty indeed ... Her mum is also pretty!
Praitgya does not look old :) It might just be the way she wears her make-up and that... but otherwise she is gorgeous! :D

xx
I agree Pratigya's mom is preetier than Pratigya.She doesn't look like Prat's mom.She looks younger than Prat and Adarsh.BTW,she played the 1st Arti in Aapki Antara.
No way.Prats is prettier any day.
Originally posted by alishba45

i think i have seen her in any other show too..cant recall..does nebdy knw before pratigya she wz in which show?

Pragtiya's mum was in Bandini she played such a lovely character called Meghna she was DM's friend and his's daughter's mother in law. she is really pretty   ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Tahmina16

Pragtiya's mum was in Bandini she played such a lovely character called Meghna she was DM's friend and his's daughter's mother in law. she is really pretty   ðŸ˜Š

n I started to watch this show from the start just coz she left Bandini for this show and I was curious to know what this show was all about!
Pratigya is good looking.but there are 3 problems1..her face is too big,sub cutaneous fat around eyes sometime gives puffy appearance.2..krishna is hot,awasome,pratigya cannot match his intensity3..she looks older in saree
Originally posted by kalachand

Pratigya is good looking.but there are 3 problems1..her face is too big,sub cutaneous fat around eyes sometime gives puffy appearance.2..krishna is hot,awasome,pratigya cannot match his intensity3..she looks older in saree

u r violating the rules of IF by this rule.
anyone can say that Arhaan looks like a drunk with his half open eyes and his current hair style is sooo bad and not at all 'sexy' like a couple of people think.

so please refrain from making such comments.
Originally posted by kalachand

Moderators Warning: Please refer to the Pratigya forum rules as the post you have made is indirectly bashig an actor and making a personal attack on her.

Comparing is not allowed, besides this is a very old topic brought back. Therefore Closed.