•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys i havent reli been active here, lost interest once the story changed coz the shamoli that had a betaab dil ki tamanna wasnt there anymore she was always crying no nok jhok no dissing that bhabhi of kunal's and no answering back thats so unlike what ehr character was

i hated how they didnt even show the bhabhis face in the end since she was distributing money for there divorce veeru-kanchan got married jst like that, great atleast they got married but jst a lil how he proposed to ehr wud be gud veeru was the son of kunals siter so why couldnt they show them all living happily together??? no kumoli scenes shown, they cud have shown her getting a baby😊 beiing a normal hubby-wifey couple nothing happened we didnt see any lovey dovey scenes in between kumoli ever i reli like veeroli so i didnt want this to happen but still i jst wud love if they showed sum love in between them after they huged

why cant ekta finish her shows nicely, it cant be that hard that one hour alot cud be done but nothing happened

very dissapointing end, the unnecessary stuff was shown but the main things wer ignored as usual

what did u guys think about it?
I so aGree with you.

The ending was messed up and I am sorry but since the starting i was a fan of Shamoli and Veeru and then at the end both lead get split up and happy with different people :S.
I really wanted Shamoli with Veeru csz Well i love Veeru
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

I so aGree with you.

The ending was messed up and I am sorry but since the starting i was a fan of Shamoli and Veeru and then at the end both lead get split up and happy with different people :S.

lol me too reli liked them and then the worst part was that he was her bhanjaa nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he has to say shamoli mami to the love of his life and they even kissed😳
Edited by foxy_s - 14 years ago
Originally posted by nadz_J

lol me too reli liked them and then the worst part was that he was her bhanjaa nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he has to say shamoli mami to the love of his life and they even kissed😳
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ye ekta maayi bhi na.............bhanjaπŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†,
agar best wrost end ka award diya jaye to kis serial ko milega [ekta kapoor k]?
any gusses?
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

I so aGree with you.

same my words........
i luv veeru and shamoli  but veeru shamoli's bhanjaa......πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kyun kiya aisa? and main part story ka pata nhin kahan gaya......πŸ˜•
I agree, I would have loved to see a proper ending, like Love ne badi Jodi. Instead we got to see a rushed and speedy end. It would have been nice if they showed how kunal and shamoli were coming along, and them finishing off  Sia's wedding. And not to mention about the  babhi, whatever happened to her? They should have tied all the loose ends before coming to a full stop!
oh well...